Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:22 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nah,too much like hard work to finish it

I wish you hadnt mentioned Lurpak dont fancy my toast now
Don't tell me the last lot turned up empty handed?
Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:24 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Noooooo
Got baked beans
Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:26 pm

Im off into the sunset clutching my paintbrush see you later
Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:40 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Im off into the sunset clutching my paintbrush see you later

Meet you there...... am doing the same........for the third day running
Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:49 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Sunset, at 10 am? I'm confused; I thought you were over 'ere not somewhere down under.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:42 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Meet you there...... am doing the same........for the third day running
I laugh in the face of your 3rd day running
Meet you round the back of my pool for a Bock
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Sunset, at 10 am? I'm confused; I thought you were over 'ere not somewhere down under.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:55 am

Its 88 degrees and im cookin a curry
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:25 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

You fool, mad dogs and English women and all that............
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:40 am
ex-squaddie

It's what makes you stand out from the rest

Top bird
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:41 am
ex-squaddie

I laugh in the face of your 3rd day running
Meet you round the back of my pool for a Bock
I know And I'm embarrassed to say I bottled it and took the wee man to Milton Keynes whilst Mrs DF sanded down the walls in the downstairs trap
Old Jul 14th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

and there you were going to take all the credit for it....at least you're honest I guess and came clean!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:47 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I know And I'm embarrassed to say I bottled it and took the wee man to Milton Keynes whilst Mrs DF sanded down the walls in the downstairs trap
Now there's a word that brings back memories. Haven't heard it used in that context in many a year.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

I'm guessing it's the bog? Am i close?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:10 pm
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
I'm guessing it's the bog? Am i close?
Any closer and you'd be innit.

Last edited by TaviraTrog; Jul 14th 2008 at 9:30 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.