Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:39 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Yup!

And Germany are out and tomorrow.... I'm out to Germany

They may have lost the Euros but in less than 24 hours they gain the Flanstah

Only for a few days.

Back on Wednesday.

Laterzz
Oh dear, the poor krauts have two griefs in two days. lol
Old Jun 29th 2008, 7:21 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a ....good? time Flanny
You little jet setter you.
Old Jun 29th 2008, 9:53 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Good time Flanny! dust off the old lederhosen and smack some botties!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 12:57 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Well its very hot now, dreadfully slow on the real estate front infact dead and numbers in general seem down , hope it picks up soon!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 1:28 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gazz
Well its very hot now, dreadfully slow on the real estate front infact dead and numbers in general seem down , hope it picks up soon!

If I win mega money on the lottery gazz I'll buy a house from you so you won't have to sell the kids
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:05 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by crispy
If I win mega money on the lottery gazz I'll buy a house from you so you won't have to sell the kids
its a deal but just incase you don,t, can we add a clause where you have to take them off my hands if you fail to live up to the bargain?
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:19 am

Poor gaz
There is nowt worse than kicking your heels in an office all day,especially when you could be on the beach or in the pool.I used to hate it if I wasnt busy
I think you should just be "on call",so they can bleep you if they get a rush on
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:06 am

its a deal but just incase you don,t, can we add a clause where you have to take them off my hands if you fail to live up to the bargain?
I don't thinks so matey, been there, done it got the t-shirt, why do you think we live in Spain and the kids live in Blighty
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Really not surprised given the state of things here...funny how the person selling me my plot didn't think the UK market would impact the market in Portugal. Silly billy. Managed to get 15k off the price though I'm not sure it couldn't have come down more!!!

So excited, deal was done about an hour ago, got to try and get hold of the solicitor and get the ball rolling...it's full steam ahead now. Seems like she's on a looooonnnng lunch though
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 2:15 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Really not surprised given the state of things here...funny how the person selling me my plot didn't think the UK market would impact the market in Portugal. Silly billy. Managed to get 15k off the price though I'm not sure it couldn't have come down more!!!

So excited, deal was done about an hour ago, got to try and get hold of the solicitor and get the ball rolling...it's full steam ahead now. Seems like she's on a looooonnnng lunch though
well done!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

well done!
Thanks...though don't quite know where to start! I have found some info on a website about what we need etc, does anyone know can we apply for a fiscal number without being there or are we going to have to come back over? The OH had one before he left PT but we cancelled it when we moved to the UK to stop getting tax returns every year so I don't know if we can just re-start it again.

I'm hoping the solicitor will deal with most stuff as it all feels so daunting doing it all from here

G
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:15 am

Congrats to you re your plot, I hope it all goes to plan for you
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispy
Congrats to you re your plot, I hope it all goes to plan for you
Thanks!

I just hope I'm still as happy once we make the move

I just think I'd rather be stuck at home over there looking out over my pool and palm trees than stuck at home here looking out over...well...it's not quite the same.

My main reason for happiness though is taking my kids away from such a negative environment and giving them the life that I remember when I was a child - freedom.

G
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:58 pm

Thanks...though don't quite know where to start! I have found some info on a website about what we need etc, does anyone know can we apply for a fiscal number without being there or are we going to have to come back over? The OH had one before he left PT but we cancelled it when we moved to the UK to stop getting tax returns every year so I don't know if we can just re-start it again.

I'm hoping the solicitor will deal with most stuff as it all feels so daunting doing it all from here

G
Well done G
I would make the fiscal question a new topic if i were you,it will get lost in here,and not everyone trawls through our inane rubbish
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 8:57 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Well done G
I would make the fiscal question a new topic if i were you,it will get lost in here,and not everyone trawls through our inane rubbish
Inane! How very dare you! I'll have you know I'm as ane as the next man (as long as it isn't Chopper or Nomad).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.