Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

fraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
Ola fellow pixel ............I could quote a Morissey song,but can't be bothered.
Cold in Algarve too then?.....why are we all bloody obsessed with the weather
Actually, the only thing that bothers me about todays weather is the rain. I'm off to a party tonight and don't want to get soaked as I slowly stagger home!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Morning Tit, hope you shake it off before travelling
I have taken out shares in lemsips, we both have it so I'm not even getting sympathy from the OH
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:32 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Go on which song? I'm a music anorak sadly
every day is like Sunday
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:32 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraserjames1
Actually, the only thing that bothers me about todays weather is the rain. I'm off to a party tonight and don't want to get soaked as I slowly stagger home!
you will hopefully be too pissed to care
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

fraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning sir. Poets day it is. Strange how you kick your heels when you have lots of free time, yet when you are busy at work, 10 minutes to yourself is so precious.

Are you a full time writer, or do you have a job with internet access
Morning. When you finally read my wee tome, you will understand why it is very definitely a short-term hobby. I kind of went through a period where I did all sorts of daft things - appeared on numerous TV game shows (on which the book is now based), recorded a CD (you don't want to hear it and, no, I am not posting it on the other thread!!). So, the book was just an ambition, certainly not a Booker prize candidate, I am afraid!!
BE Enthusiast

you will hopefully be too pissed to care
Actually, that's the plan
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

every day is like Sunday
Aha.

Or the long dark tea time of the soul, (Sunday teatime which I used to hate)
I think that was a book by Douglas Adams
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Morning. When you finally read my wee tome, you will understand why it is very definitely a short-term hobby. I kind of went through a period where I did all sorts of daft things - appeared on numerous TV game shows (on which the book is now based), recorded a CD (you don't want to hear it and, no, I am not posting it on the other thread!!). So, the book was just an ambition, certainly not a Booker prize candidate, I am afraid!!
what did you win on the game shows ?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:36 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Win anything?
Short term hobbies are great, I get obsessed for a few months, then move on. Irritates the OH no end!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Win anything?
Short term hobbies are great, I get obsessed for a few months, then move on. Irritates the OH no end!
Not on most of them. However, I did manage to win The Weakest Link with that delectable red-head, Anne Robinson. Just to show what a pussy cat she is, she even sent my wife a birthday card!! One brilliant balls-up though. The question...What term for an African Animal is commonly associated with a form of pedestrian crossing?? My answer.... belisha Beacon Don't know why, it just came out!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:42 pm
Far Kynelle

Not on most of them. However, I did manage to win The Weakest Link with that delectable red-head, Anne Robinson. Just to show what a pussy cat she is, she even sent my wife a birthday card!! One brilliant balls-up though. The question...What term for an African Animal is commonly associated with a form of pedestrian crossing?? My answer.... belisha Beacon Don't know why, it just came out!
Priceless. I hope you have the video of the show.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brill

Must leave you all for a short while, the OH wants the house cleaned, it is usually for the bugulars, but this is worse it's for our 19 year old son who is staying He can do his own housework
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Priceless. I hope you have the video of the show.
I do. It even still gets repeated pretty often. Funnily enough, when we were selling our house a couple of years ago, the viewers spotted a photo of me with Anne Robinson (sad, I know) and we were telling them the story when a friend called to say it was being re-run on TV right then. We all ended up watching it and, when it was over, they bought our house!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:52 pm
Far Kynelle

I do. It even still gets repeated pretty often. Funnily enough, when we were selling our house a couple of years ago, the viewers spotted a photo of me with Anne Robinson (sad, I know) and we were telling them the story when a friend called to say it was being re-run on TV right then. We all ended up watching it and, when it was over, they bought our house!
What a deal clincher. Maybe Tit could try it?
What did you think of Anne Robinson?
Old Dec 11th 2008, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

What a deal clincher. Maybe Tit could try it?
What did you think of Anne Robinson?
scarry

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.