Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:13 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Mornin
Oooooo there have been all sorts of probs,some have been sorted,some havent
They have lost a lot of members,thats for sure,Ive never seen "Spain" so quiet
The powers that be keep assuring us,they are working on it,and it will soon be back to normal

I think the worst thing,is when you post a reply,it hangs and looks like it didnt post,when actually it did,hence all the duplicate posts :curse:,still, it gives me something to do,deleting them all
Old Jun 17th 2008, 2:36 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Mornin
Oooooo there have been all sorts of probs,some have been sorted,some havent
They have lost a lot of members,thats for sure,Ive never seen "Spain" so quiet
The powers that be keep assuring us,they are working on it,and it will soon be back to normal

I think the worst thing,is when you post a reply,it hangs and looks like it didnt post,when actually it did,hence all the duplicate posts :curse:,still, it gives me something to do,deleting them all

It's the sloth that gets yer; it's such a pain waiting for so long for things to happen
Old Jun 17th 2008, 4:13 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi peeps, not much going on. Heard to day that we are one step nearer to becoming urbanised, silly money being talked about 40,000 euros I'm more than happy with my septic tank and water well; where do these people get their figures from, is there a silly hat somewhere....can anyone wear it.

I don't know why the local council say such stupid amounts they know the locals won't agree to it, this urbanisation has taken years and they are no near to completion than they were when we bought the house.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by crispy
Hi peeps, not much going on. Heard to day that we are one step nearer to becoming urbanised, silly money being talked about 40,000 euros I'm more than happy with my septic tank and water well; where do these people get their figures from, is there a silly hat somewhere....can anyone wear it.

I don't know why the local council say such stupid amounts they know the locals won't agree to it, this urbanisation has taken years and they are no near to completion than they were when we bought the house.
Wot you on about crisp....bin drinkin?
I know nowt about urbs
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:03 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

I know nowt about urbs
Your telling porkies!! (this where a smilie should be)It's not long ago you told me you were growing urbs in your garden. (this where a smilie should be)This site should close down in embarassment. (this is where an extremely offensive symbol should be) Aaaagh!!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Your telling porkies!! (this where a smilie should be)It's not long ago you told me you were growing urbs in your garden. (this where a smilie should be)This site should close down in embarassment. (this is where an extremely offensive symbol should be) Aaaagh!!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:10 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

They are obviously having a DB problem....

Probably something silly that nobody even thinks about such as a small record in the DB not being indexed....

It always is something silly that after they find it they always say...... Why didn't we think of that before?????

It could be something as simple as a & character in a DB field that was not expecting such content.
Whatever it is I am sure they are either trying their best to solve it…. Or don’t give a rat’s ass…… Either way they need some new people in IT.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:19 am

ello darlin
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by cavalierhome

Probably something silly that nobody even thinks about such as a small record in the DB not being indexed....

It always is something silly that after they find it they always say...... Why didn't we think of that before?????

It could be something as simple as a & character in a DB field that was not expecting such content.
Whatever it is I am sure they are either trying their best to solve it…. Or don’t give a rat’s ass…… Either way they need some new people in IT.
yes cav
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:42 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cavalierhome

If you knew a bit about computers Cav you would know that it is not an easy problem that they are facing. Your simplification of the problem is wrong.I like many at the moment am very peeved with the site but I also know what a changeover of servers can involve...and it isnt as simple as a database issue as you suggest. More likely manifold issues that they have to deal with. (this is where a smilie should be). If you've ever written a program as you say you have you will know that it has to be run again and again to eliminate the glitches. Even Vista works this way. ( this is where a smilie should be )BTW this written to you in HTML. (this is where a smilie should be)
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:45 am

If you knew a bit about computers Cav you would know that it is not an easy problem that they are facing. Your simplification of the problem is wrong.I like many at the moment am very peeved with the site but I also know what a changeover of servers can involve...and it isnt as simple as a database issue as you suggest. More likely manifold issues that they have to deal with. (this is where a smilie should be). If you've ever written a program as you say you have you will know that it has to be run again and again to eliminate the glitches. Even Vista works this way. ( this is where a smilie should be )BTW this written to you in HTML. (this is where a smilie should be)
stop!!!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:10 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I know nowt about urbs

Sadly no drinks, but no one in Spain so I thought I would tell you Portugeezer peeps about what is going on local to me.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by crispy
Sadly no drinks, but no one in Spain so I thought I would tell you Portugeezer peeps about what is going on local to me.
sorry mate,wasnt being funny,I just dont know what you are on about 40 grand for what
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:03 am
---------

sorry mate,wasnt being funny,I just dont know what you are on about 40 grand for what
I think Crispy means that they presently live outside the clutches of the local council and that by urbanisation she means that their property will become a part of the area that will be subject to rates, taxes and you name it.Hope I'm wrong.Please apply appropriate smilies in correct places.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 9:54 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

well its all kicked off into life here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.