Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jun 9th 2008, 4:38 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

oh well sunny and hot....holiday tommorow.....wednesday off the afternoon for portugal game and beers!.........., this is the life
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:12 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
i iz ere innit!
morning cav.and all other pt peeps, what a scorcher of a weekend, footy, sun and beer, heaven!
Mate, you're a man after my own heart.

Footy sun and beer!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:28 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Mate, you're a man after my own heart.

Footy sun and beer!
I havent got a flag,soooooooooo Ive hung me port scarf,which has been around for about 10 yrs (from previous hols) out of the bedroom window,much to the pleasure of all village residents.
I love port,our mate jorge,who drives buses,decided tonight he was a bit thirsty,so as we are on the bus route,pulled his bus up right next to our bar,got out and had a beer...................dont you just love it!!!!!!!! imagine that in Uk Ps Ive had rather alot of wine t heeeeeee
Soooooo curry and watchin Holland vs Italy thankyou and goodnight
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:36 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I havent got a flag,soooooooooo Ive hung me port scarf,which has been around for about 10 yrs (from previous hols) out of the bedroom window,much to the pleasure of all village residents.
I love port,our mate jorge,who drives buses,decided tonight he was a bit thirsty,so as we are on the bus route,pulled his bus up right next to our bar,got out and had a beer...................dont you just love it!!!!!!!! imagine that in Uk Ps Ive had rather alot of wine t heeeeeee
Soooooo curry and watchin Holland vs Italy thankyou and goodnight
And your a doris after me own heart. 'Ssssswhy I loves ya

Am a bit Bocked up
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:42 am

And your a doris after me own heart. 'Ssssswhy I loves ya

Am a bit Bocked up
awwwwwww
bit early for you matey.......... normal for me....hic
Curry is callin.....laterz
Old Jun 9th 2008, 3:52 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we got away lightly compared to the southern suburbs where a tornado hit and destroyed many homes and 12,000 homes are still without power. There's another warning been issued for Saturday, so the State Emergency and Rescue Services have their work cut out for them.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:23 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

WOW glad to hear you are OK SSG...

That is a lot of damage and a lot of families distressed.

Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:23 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all.

Hope your day is a wonderful one.

cheers
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:08 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Well, we got away lightly compared to the southern suburbs where a tornado hit and destroyed many homes and 12,000 homes are still without power. There's another warning been issued for Saturday, so the State Emergency and Rescue Services have their work cut out for them.

Hi SGG, my thoughts are with you and those that have been hit my the tornado, fingers crossed that Saturday does not see the same destruction.

Here in Spain we are into day two of the lorrydrivers strike, we have just got back from checking on a friends property whilst they are in the UK, there were queues for diesel at every garage we past. We have about half a tank full, just enough to get my daughter to the airport and back home again later in the week then it looks like it could be shanks's pony from then on

Oh, morning to you all hope the sun is shining on you today.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:32 am
ex-squaddie

Ate logo y'awll.

Off to scotland again early hours of tomorrow til Friday.

See ya later when ya legs are straighter
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:41 am

Ate logo y'awll.

Off to scotland again early hours of tomorrow til Friday.

See ya later when ya legs are straighter
You got a woman up there or summat
Well I hope you will be watchin the match,think it starts at 5pm hummmm,early vinho
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:44 am
ex-squaddie

You got a woman up there or summat
Well I hope you will be watchin the match,think it starts at 5pm hummmm,early vinho
Shhhhhhh!!!

Nah, just bought a flat up there and got a Tenant moving in on Friday afternoon so I'll be assembling wardrobes etc

I'll find time (and a pub) for the game though
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:47 am

Shhhhhhh!!!

Nah, just bought a flat up there and got a Tenant moving in on Friday afternoon so I'll be assembling wardrobes etc

I'll find time (and a pub) for the game though
Cool
There is money at stake after all
Have a "nice" time......... and a few pints of heavy
Missin you already
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:51 am
ex-squaddie

Cool
There is money at stake after all
Have a "nice" time......... and a few pints of heavy
Missin you already
Y'know I've never tried heavy. I will now coz you said that.

Full report when I get back.

If I can remember anything
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:26 am

Y'know I've never tried heavy. I will now coz you said that.

Full report when I get back.

If I can remember anything
In triplicate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.