Frontex Border Guard

Old Mar 2nd 2020, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by clem34
If you read carefully the selection notice, the answer is on page 9/14. You start building Eu pension scheme OR you can stay in your national pension (FX will pay contributions to your country pension system).

a lot of questions about eu staff are answered in the staff regulations , again page 9/14 for enough curious people.

Yes , this is a contract offer so what ? If you are not ready for this and risk a bit, well .. you should not apply maybe and look for a less "adventurous" job.... Regardless of the selection procedure, this won't be an "easy" job, be prepared to be on mission about 8 months a year Somewhere in Europe or further in hard conditions and in a very short delay (look what happen in Greece), with family away maybe in Warsaw where you will be barely 4 months a year including holidays.

I was used to this rythm in a former job and i had no kids. So believe me, 5 years contract will be more than enough for a lot of people.

I think this job is really for fully commited, flexible and yes, adventurous people in the current conditions offered.

​​​

​​​
Nothing else to say.
Old Mar 2nd 2020, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Lenka01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Am I?... No. Maybe it's my English.
I'm not. I'm very positive and I trust we are part of something great. I look forward to be of service! I really do.
Sorry. I wasn't understanding what you were saying, 'cause, if you were to be pessimistic in the phase that you are now, what should the others that are far back behind in the procedure think of their chances.
No problem
Old Mar 2nd 2020, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clem34
If you read carefully the selection notice, the answer is on page 9/14. You start building Eu pension scheme OR you can stay in your national pension (FX will pay contributions to your country pension system).

a lot of questions about eu staff are answered in the staff regulations , again page 9/14 for enough curious people.

Yes , this is a contract offer so what ? If you are not ready for this and risk a bit, well .. you should not apply maybe and look for a less "adventurous" job.... Regardless of the selection procedure, this won't be an "easy" job, be prepared to be on mission about 8 months a year Somewhere in Europe or further in hard conditions and in a very short delay (look what happen in Greece), with family away maybe in Warsaw where you will be barely 4 months a year including holidays.

I was used to this rythm in a former job and i had no kids. So believe me, 5 years contract will be more than enough for a lot of people.

I think this job is really for fully commited, flexible and yes, adventurous people in the current conditions offered.

​​​

​​​
Great post. Well said.
Old Mar 2nd 2020, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

frontexcandidate is an unknown quantity at this point

Good evening,

Can someone provide more details on the sit ups? The fingers crossed at the back of your head makes this exercise quite a lot more difficult!.

Please, provide some feedback on the Physical Tests!
Old Mar 2nd 2020, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by frontexcandidate
Good evening,

Can someone provide more details on the sit ups? The fingers crossed at the back of your head makes this exercise quite a lot more difficult!.

What's your doubt?
Old Mar 2nd 2020, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frontexcandidate
Good evening,

Feet are held in place by the bars, Your on a mat, make sure your legs are bent at 90 degrees, any further and its harder. breath out on the sit up and in going down. your elbows need to touch your knees but they dont have to hit the mat. you can nearly bounce off the mat to help you get up faster.

It is literally this sit up.

You can go faster and bounce off the mat.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat092; Mar 2nd 2020 at 10:24 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys! Just received my mail for passing the English language test! The process is ongoing. Now waiting for the invitation for physical exams, interview!
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 5:13 am
Just Joined

frontexcandidate is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Fudokanconway! Just one more question. Do you need your fingers to touch the mat, or is it okay if just your shoulders do it?
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:36 am
Just Joined

nikosbjj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to everyone, i am going in some days for the physical aptitude tests and maybe the interview if pass. I want to ask you some things because, although i consider myself athletic, i' ve not been into this type of tests before in my life. So, as for the 20 meters beep test, i would like an adice of you that already done the tests or done it elsewhere. Must i go under time line ( 8 secs ) al my reps? must i begin slower ( for example 7 secs a rep ) and go faster ( for example 6 or 5 secs a rep ) as the time passes? I do not understand the mentality of the test? I mean the target is to run few reps and faster or many more and even slower but always in time limits? And one more about the interiew. Is the level of speaking English, taken under consideration mostly? Is the level of professional experience? Or is it some kind of mix of these two? Thank you in advance, and good results to all that take part i wish. Forgive me also that i have not read yet all your details and help here, it is my fault but i will try to catch up
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nikosbjj
Hello to everyone, i am going in some days for the physical aptitude tests and maybe the interview if pass. I want to ask you some things because, although i consider myself athletic, i' ve not been into this type of tests before in my life. So, as for the 20 meters beep test, i would like an adice of you that already done the tests or done it elsewhere. Must i go under time line ( 8 secs ) al my reps? must i begin slower ( for example 7 secs a rep ) and go faster ( for example 6 or 5 secs a rep ) as the time passes? I do not understand the mentality of the test? I mean the target is to run few reps and faster or many more and even slower but always in time limits? And one more about the interiew. Is the level of speaking English, taken under consideration mostly? Is the level of professional experience? Or is it some kind of mix of these two? Thank you in advance, and good results to all that take part i wish. Forgive me also that i have not read yet all your details and help here, it is my fault but i will try to catch up
HI nikos,

The name of that test is "course navette" test, have a look on YouTube.

Cheers.

Last edited by Wuga87; Mar 3rd 2020 at 6:44 am.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nikosbjj
Mate, how many days it past from English results until they send the invitation for physical test? I am asking because I have more than 3 weeks since my English results.
thank you
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Wuga87
HI niko,

The name of that test is "course navette" test, have a look on YouTube.

Cheers.
Thank you Very much, i am stressed because i thought it was very easy but now i must prepare myself even at last. Thank you again
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Christian D
Mate, how many days it past from English results until they send the invitation for physical test? I am asking because I have more than 3 weeks since my English results.
thank you
Christian, the more the better, don't you agree? If you passed the test, you will be invited.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:47 am
Just Joined

It passed exactly two weeks after the results of the English test,that they invited me
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wuga87
Christian, the more the better, don't you agree? If you passed the test, you will be invited.
You are perfectly right. But I have some personal changes in my near future and it might interfere with tests.!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.