Frontex Border Guard

Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by nikosbjj
It passed exactly two weeks after the results of the English test,that they invited me
You are Basic or Intermediate?
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to everyone, i am going in some days for the physical aptitude tests and maybe the interview if pass. I want to ask you some things because, although i consider myself athletic, i' ve not been into this type of tests before in my life. So, as for the 20 meters beep test, i would like an adice of you that already done the tests or done it elsewhere. Must i go under time line ( 8 secs ) al my reps? must i begin slower ( for example 7 secs a rep ) and go faster ( for example 6 or 5 secs a rep ) as the time passes? I do not understand the mentality of the test? I mean the target is to run few reps and faster or many more and even slower but always in time limits? And one more about the interiew. Is the level of speaking English, taken under consideration mostly? Is the level of professional experience? Or is it some kind of mix of these two? Thank you in advance, and good results to all that take part i wish. Forgive me also that i have not read yet all your details and help here, it is my fault but i will try to catch up
HI Nikosbjj, there is an application too on Android called beep test.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Very much, i am stressed because i thought it was very easy but now i must prepare myself even at last. Thank you again
It's not an easy test if you are not a trained person.

Anybody saying the opposite is trying to get rid of opponents in this process, or is so trained that cannot see the reality of an average person.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:54 am
Just Joined

nikosbjj is an unknown quantity at this point

I am basic
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Christian D
You are perfectly right. But I have some personal changes in my near future and it might interfere with tests.!!
Hello Christian, did you send an e-mail to Frontex?

Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:59 am
Just Joined

I ask about the interview firstly because never gave one similar, and ask about how must somebody get dressed to go there and if the level of my English will be very negatively considered, because although i have got a diploma in English at c2 level here in Greece, i consider that i truly am in level b2 cooly and easily
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by frontexcandidate
Thanks Fudokanconway! Just one more question. Do you need your fingers to touch the mat, or is it okay if just your shoulders do it?
Your fingers must touch the mat.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

I ask about the interview firstly because never gave one similar, and ask about how must somebody get dressed to go there and if the level of my English will be very negatively considered, because although i have got a diploma in English at c2 level here in Greece, i consider that i truly am in level b2 cooly and easily
A shirt and and a tie are ok.

Don't worry too much about your English, if you passed the English test you will manage it properly.
Watch movies or news in English to be familiar with the pronunciation, accent, try to speak louder in English, answering to yourself about your career, your skills, etc, and it will be all right.

I don't speak English everyday, it helps me to train like this and it was ok during the interview.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:10 am
Just Joined

You passed? in beep test, must i do as many reps i can and fastly or many reps under time limit?
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:17 am
Just Joined

I mean what is the best way to have a good score?
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

You passed? in beep test, must i do as many reps i can and fastly or many reps under time limit?
Yes I passed it.

About the beep test you have to reach a level depending on your age.
You have to respect the beep to cover the distance.
If you do not manage to cover the 20 meters between two beeps for two consecutive times it is over.
You can find information about it in the selection notice.

To see exactly how the test is going on, watch it on YouTube as it has already been adviced.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Congratulations and what is next for you now? Medical examination? You advice me to run fastly at reps or hold some power to manage to make more reps ? I will watch it yes. Good luck to you in the next steps
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:29 am
Just Joined

I am between 36-40 so it says 8.1 in my category, as for the beep test always? What does it mean?
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations and what is next for you now? Medical examination? You advice me to run fastly at reps or hold some power to manage to make more reps ? I will watch it yes. Good luck to you in the next steps
Steps are coming one after another, we are discovering it, so for the moment, I don't know 😂

Start normally for the first three levels, manage your energy, then starting the 4th one, run faster anticipating the tempo, as it will increase, faster and faster.

Last edited by Brubru; Mar 3rd 2020 at 7:43 am.
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Nice, it's a challenge. Ok, best luck to you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.