Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 22nd 2020, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Blue82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Thanks for the fast answers. Yes, i'm a little bit impatient, but Monday will be 6 working days since i had my English test, and till now, for others candidates, the answer was faster(3-4 days). Good luck for everyone!

Last edited by Blue82; Feb 22nd 2020 at 5:10 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Alissi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Taniapap
Congratulations to those who have passed the tests and the interviews ans thank you very much to share your experience! 👏👏👏

Good luck for those who will pass or those are waiting their results.🤞🤞🤞

And for those who have failed, like me, as said someone before in one very good message full of hope, we have a year to get prepared!💪💪💪

​​​​​​I just have one question about the interview, how many people do you have in front of you and who are they?
Tania, I don’t think anyone will write here who’s in the selection committee. It wouldn’t be ethical to disclose their identity.The number of persons yes, I think it could be shared...And even if you’re referring to general info, like if the members are from one division or another, I doubt that anyone who went through the interview would know to answer this...or that would share it...we can only make supposition. For example, if I were in charge of this, I would appoint for sure someone from the Operational Response Division, that could make some specialized questions according to the candidate’s profile. Maybe someone from HR, someone from Training Unit... I would also think of someone who can assess the organizational behavior...But as I’ve said, these are only suppositions. I’m still waiting for the result of the English test and most likely I will fail the physical test because of those push ups...
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Kritikos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brubru

Beep test table.

For the 10x10 you are right about the 3s, but you have to do it so fast that it is complicated to count or manage your time, you have to give all you can and take care of the turn.

For the 20 m shuttle run you are also right, the problem is that you are not doing it launched, I mean that every 20 meters you have to make a turn, wait for the beep, gain speed again, and so on, you can't anticipate the next beep.
So the rythme is quiet different than a normal 1 km, it is harder.
The best way to manage it is by practising it, you ll find relevant beep test on you tube.

And another important thing is that the time that have to be done depends on your age.
Two questions for those who already completed their physical exams :

Both running tests happen in an inside facility? Does it make sense to wear spiked shoes (sprint ) ? The floor is made out of rubber?
During the days you visited Poland for the physical tests and interview , did you have to do the medical tests as well ?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited by Kritikos; Feb 23rd 2020 at 3:00 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Taniapap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alissi
Tania, I don’t think anyone will write here who’s in the selection committee. It wouldn’t be ethical to disclose their identity.The number of persons yes, I think it could be shared...And even if you’re referring to general info, like if the members are from one division or another, I doubt that anyone who went through the interview would know to answer this...or that would share it...we can only make supposition. For example, if I were in charge of this, I would appoint for sure someone from the Operational Response Division, that could make some specialized questions according to the candidate’s profile. Maybe someone from HR, someone from Training Unit... I would also think of someone who can assess the organizational behavior...But as I’ve said, these are only suppositions. I’m still waiting for the result of the English test and most likely I will fail the physical test because of those push ups...
Alissi, thank you for your answer, I was thinking something like that for the committee... I was asking in case of someone was ready to share! I can understand that this part of the recruitment will make the difference between all the candidates. And for me the interview is the more frightening in all the process of the recruitment... I'm quite shy!

Good luck for your results and the physical tests, you never know, with some more days you can be ready 😉
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kritikos
Two questions for those who already completed their physical exams :

Both running test happen in an inside facility? Does it make sense to wear spiked shoes (sprint ) ? The floor is made out of rubber?
During the days you visited Poland for the physical tests and interview , did you have to do the medical tests as well ?

Thanks in advance !
Definitely no spikes.
It's a normal indoor floor made for no-spiked shoes!
​​​​​​No medical tests while in WAW. Just bring your basic certificate from your GP/Family doctor.

​​​​​
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Yiannis1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Yes.
If you fail a physical test you do not get a second chance..You are disqualified.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

For everyone in here,you must be ready for
​​​the physical tests.Try the time and do the reps.You will not get a second chance even if the day of the tests you have a muscle pain or anything else.
Good luck for all.And be as ready as possible.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Kritikos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yiannis1
For everyone in here,you must be ready for
​​​the physical tests.Try the time and do the reps.You will not get a second chance even if the day of the tests you have a muscle pain or anything else.
Good luck for all.And be as ready as possible.
Did you finish the physical exams?
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kritikos
Did you finish the physical exams?
Yes i did.Last Monday.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i did.Last Monday.
Yiannis1 how did you do? Kostas here
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Questfer
Kosta i passed the physical tests and the interviews.Did you get an email to go to Warsaw?
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yiannis, what level did you had to complete for the beep test? Can you confirm the table posted earlier?
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Questfer
Originally Posted by 5200
Yiannis, what level did you had to complete for the beep test? Can you confirm the table posted earlier?
For my age it was 9.1.
I have not seen the table posted.But if someone is not running the beep test is very hard to finish.
Old Feb 23rd 2020, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point

For my age it was 9.1.
I have not seen the table posted.But if someone is not running the beep test is very hard to finish.
How do they calculate the age?

Last edited by Larry79; Feb 23rd 2020 at 10:09 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2020, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Kosta i passed the physical tests and the interviews.Did you get an email to go to Warsaw?
Congrats Yiannis1! I took the exam last Thursday, now waiting for speaking and essay results and of course the invitation for the physical exams and interview....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.