Frontex Border Guard

Old Dec 17th 2020, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Randello
Yes, I think the same. It's a fifty-fifty situation if they are going to send the job offers. Let's hope that the waiting game ends tomorrow.
I believe that they are working hard on everything that is associated with the absolute debut/first time of agents on the ground in early January. It will be a historic moment and certainly the subject of very strong television and news coverage. Great pressure for those who organize everything. That's why I believe it ... either there is news tomorrow or we will have to wait ... more.... a lot more (1 month minimum).
Old Dec 18th 2020, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

That's it...
​​​​​​....January 2021.
It's confirmed. Before Christmas there is no news for anyone.
Old Dec 18th 2020, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Redfive is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spagniol
That's it...
​​​​​​....January 2021.
Do you have a source which confirmed that or it is an assumption of yours as we all do?
Old Dec 19th 2020, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's it...
​​​​​​....January 2021.
And Poland is on lockdown until 17th January, so I dont believe there will be any update within next month.
Old Dec 20th 2020, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marek019
And Poland is on lockdown until 17th January, so I dont believe there will be any update within next month.
I don't think that Poland's lockdown has anything to do with sending contracts, since training will take place elsewhere.
Old Dec 20th 2020, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bill1
I don't think that Poland's lockdown has anything to do with sending contracts, since training will take place elsewhere.
But it will certainly affect those who work in the human resources responsible for the recruitment process and other issues. Basically the people who have to send us the much desired Email's ahaha
Old Dec 21st 2020, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point

But it will certainly affect those who work in the human resources responsible for the recruitment process and other issues. Basically the people who have to send us the much desired Email's ahaha
Exactly.
Old Dec 21st 2020, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Let's imagine that they only send us an email in January (if they don't postpone anything):

- What documents must we have prepared to accept the offer?
- Is there anything we can prepare now to avoid the stress of solving things with little time available?
- There is someone who can share their experience in this process? What kind of documents they require?
Old Dec 23rd 2020, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

News / emails for AST4 (received offers. They hadn't received the reserve list email). No news for "Basic".

Course starts on February 8th.
Old Jan 2nd 2021, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Let's imagine that they only send us an email in January (if they don't postpone anything):

- What documents must we have prepared to accept the offer?
- Is there anything we can prepare now to avoid the stress of solving things with little time available?
- There is someone who can share their experience in this process? What kind of documents they require?
Answered by private message:
- Certificate of secondary school/Bachelor/Master degree;
- Military/police academy cerificate;
- Declaration issued by the employer with a detailed description of the professional path / functions performed (with dates ...description ...etc);
- Recent criminal record;
- Another statement / certificate that proves something that has been stated in the application.
Old Jan 2nd 2021, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

News / emails for AST4 (received offers. They hadn't received the reserve list email). No news for "Basic".

Course starts on February 8th.

Candidates for the "basic" category have been without news since 2020. Human resources services return from the vacation period on the 4th of January. Day 4 is also the deadline for AST candidates, who have received job offers, to say whether or not accept the offer.

Hopefully next week will be a week of good news. Some feedback, even if bad, would be pleasant ...
Old Jan 4th 2021, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

(.....) "The “agreement in principle” should essentially lead to move border checks from the current fence with Spain to the international airport and the Gibraltar port, but a new treaty to be negotiated directly between the EU and the U.K. needs to be signed after jurisdiction issues and import duties are ironed out, according to authorities on both sides.A major hurdle in the negotiations is whether the EU’s police force, Frontex, could be stationed in the British territory." (....)

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/coa...near-gibraltar

(.....) "Under the compromise announced on Thursday, “Schengen will be applied to Gibraltar with Spain as the responsible member for the control of Schengen,” in collaboration with Frontex over the coming four years, Ms. González Laya said. Frontex officers will control passengers in the port and airport of Gibraltar." (....)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/31/w...-uk-spain.html
Old Jan 5th 2021, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point

This Gibraltar and Brexit situation is really good news for all the candidates that are applying for Frontex Standing Corps. But, unfortunately, it seems that all the positive news never influences the recruitment process and the candidates. Last time it was about the upcoming EU-summit and when it turned up to be a positive result (no budget cuts), again it had no positive impact whatsoever.
Old Jan 8th 2021, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks like that the candidates who are in limbo (passed English and physical assessment, did interview and sent the requested documents at the beginning of December) might not receive any job contracts to the 3rd batch, because February 8th is soon here and the Frontex recruitment team hasn't published anything official / sent emails.

I like to think about everything logically, and one of the questions regarding this recruitment process is about the other candidates who have done everything except the physical assessment. Do you think that this process is on hold for everyone because of them? Are the other candidates waiting that they can finally take part in this physical assessment and after the results, the Frontex recruitment team will form the 4th batch?

Also, has there been any news regarding the 4th batch? When and where should it start? I know that Frontex will not organize any new recruitment before 2022, so this is great news for all of the candidates (reserve list, limbo, and the ones who haven't yet pass the physical assessment).
Old Jan 8th 2021, 10:37 am
Just Joined

gjdige is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello
It looks like that the candidates who are in limbo (passed English and physical assessment, did interview and sent the requested documents at the beginning of December) might not receive any job contracts to the 3rd batch, because February 8th is soon here and the Frontex recruitment team hasn't published anything official / sent emails.

I like to think about everything logically, and one of the questions regarding this recruitment process is about the other candidates who have done everything except the physical assessment. Do you think that this process is on hold for everyone because of them? Are the other candidates waiting that they can finally take part in this physical assessment and after the results, the Frontex recruitment team will form the 4th batch?

Also, has there been any news regarding the 4th batch? When and where should it start? I know that Frontex will not organize any new recruitment before 2022, so this is great news for all of the candidates (reserve list, limbo, and the ones who haven't yet pass the physical assessment).
Well in some cases I know some people who passed English and physical assessment, did interview and sent the requested documents at the beginning of August and still didn't get any feedback.
And of course in the second batch was two invitations one in 9 of September and the second one was in 23 of September, in general after 14 days, so at this moment it is still a small possibility that some of guys will receive invitation today or next week, but this is only my opinion in the end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.