Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 17th 2020, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
couple of weeks ago Frontex announced that 265 candidates accepted the job offer. This totals an acceptance rate of 94% the rest declined.
I know, but what I meant is that maybe FX didn't send another 15 new offers because they were not sure of getting those new candidates on time to start on 16th of June.
Old Jun 17th 2020, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wuga87
I know, but what I meant is that maybe FX didn't send another 15 new offers because they were not sure of getting those new candidates on time to start on 16th of June.
Who knows, we can just speculate as always
Old Jun 17th 2020, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone have an ideea of aropx time when it will be finishing the physical test for this second wave and the most important time is when the second wave will start the contract.

(could be in 4 weeks for 1000 candidate the physical test with a new pandemic regulation?)

How is still inte contact with FX by interview or even due the phisycal test you may ask a FX represntative the planing date and share with us, please !?

Old Jun 17th 2020, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again,

I had my interview on 29.05 and since then nothing. From what i've read here some candidates were asked to submit their documents after a week or two. I am starting to think that
they didn't consider me as a suitable candidate. Is there anyone else in this situation?
During my interview I was told, that I should expect result in 3-4 weeks.
Old Jun 17th 2020, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

Veroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again,

I had my interview on 29.05 and since then nothing. From what i've read here some candidates were asked to submit their documents after a week or two. I am starting to think that
they didn't consider me as a suitable candidate. Is there anyone else in this situation?
Hello Ionut,

I was also told, at the interview, that I should expect a message from the recruitment team again, at the end of this month. So, we have to wait.
I do not know why they are asking other candidates for documents, probably every panel has each own agenda.
Old Jun 17th 2020, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Marek019
During my interview I was told, that I should expect result in 3-4 weeks.
Thank you buddy
Old Jun 17th 2020, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Veroni
Hello Ionut,

I was also told, at the interview, that I should expect a message from the recruitment team again, at the end of this month. So, we have to wait.
I do not know why they are asking other candidates for documents, probably every panel has each own agenda.
Thank you for your answer. Lets wait them.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
nicely done, with your calculation with the remaining 434 we might fall below slightly but I guess all we can do is wait and see what they say.
Fudo, you had your interview already, didn't you?
Old Jun 18th 2020, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Absolutely.. I 100 percent agree with you. It should be a full EU effort but even the lists above that show who will be representing the short and long term deployments it shows 30 countries. Ireland isn't even on the list and Norway is who isn't even a member. I haven't a clue why that is but it's no doubt a budget commitment on our part. Always feels Ireland's left out of the EUs activities even though we are a member since the early 70s.
Even when I sat the interviews the interviewers where surprised to see someone from Ireland applying.

Ah, found this one again, between all the posts in this forum topic.
The answer is there...
Old Jun 18th 2020, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

I contacted them yesterday and Im 100 per cent out. It was apparently an error on a staff member part for contacting me recently, so it looks like its next year for me. I was told all the other candidate's will receive official communication with in the next couple of weeks as that is what they are working on right now. best of luck guys and il chat to some of you then.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

I contacted them yesterday and Im 100 per cent out. It was apparently an error on a staff member part for contacting me recently, so it looks like its next year for me. I was told all the other candidate's will receive official communication with in the next couple of weeks as that is what they are working on right now. best of luck guys and il chat to some of you then.
Fudo, this means you are 100% out now and you are going to apply next year again?
What a pity you are out, I am sorry for you!
Old Jun 19th 2020, 11:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chantal F
Fudo, this means you are 100% out now and you are going to apply next year again?
What a pity you are out, I am sorry for you!
Yeah ill apply again next year its no problem, at least i can see how this current selection goes and gauge it from there. Ive pretty much just have to get a cert in another language and I have it as I was told.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah ill apply again next year its no problem, at least i can see how this current selection goes and gauge it from there. Ive pretty much just have to get a cert in another language and I have it as I was told.
The good thing is that you did ot get rejected on any other qualifications, so you'll be almost 100% sure you'll pass once you know get certified in one more language.
And indeed...you can see how this current selection goes and how the first groups will function.
Old Jun 20th 2020, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry to hear that. Go for french, I think that would be the most effective in terms of cost/results.

And thanks for the updated info.
Old Jun 22nd 2020, 5:51 am
Just Joined

maximovic is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning guys, this is my sittuation:
advanced level
results of my English test received on March 4, one week after the test
I​ had my Skype interview a few days ago
The interview panel confirmed that physical tests should restart soon in Warsaw
I asked about the duration of the deployment and I was told it can last up to two consecutive years. It seems too much honestly.
Have any of you more information about the duration of deployment?
any other AD7 in this forum with Skype interview completed?
Thank you

Last edited by maximovic; Jun 22nd 2020 at 6:06 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.