Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 1st 2020, 9:46 am
Just Joined

bxpuser9847562957 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sharing this post again as a little reminder - Frontex Border Guard

I have no idea how so many of you are finding this thread on British Expats, you are of course very welcome even if not Brits, but it is primarily a discussion forum for Brits living/moving abroad. So if you are from Bulgaria/Poland/Spain/Germany, why not head over to the country forums and join in the discussions there as well? I have no doubt that your knowledge of your country would be very appreciated by anybody considering moving there and you could probably help lots of other forum members that way and then be able to PM without having to resort to nonsense posts.

Thanks all.
Well said, well done.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 9:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sharing this post again as a little reminder - Frontex Border Guard

I have no idea how so many of you are finding this thread on British Expats, you are of course very welcome even if not Brits, but it is primarily a discussion forum for Brits living/moving abroad. So if you are from Bulgaria/Poland/Spain/Germany, why not head over to the country forums and join in the discussions there as well? I have no doubt that your knowledge of your country would be very appreciated by anybody considering moving there and you could probably help lots of other forum members that way and then be able to PM without having to resort to nonsense posts.

Thanks all.
Hey just out of pure curiosity, how many members are on this thread now? Picked up well considering its mainly for British expats. Interesting how these thread set up.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 9:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Hey just out of pure curiosity, how many members are on this thread now? Picked up well considering its mainly for British expats. Interesting how these thread set up.
Lots and lots! I've no idea how so many people are finding it, I assume just through Google? I wonder if there are threads on other more relevant forums that have as much info or as many people joining in, I assume there must be.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Lots and lots! I've no idea how so many people are finding it, I assume just through Google? I wonder if there are threads on other more relevant forums that have as much info or as many people joining in, I assume there must be.
Nice one. I suppose it's always good to have a place for everyone to share there info.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 10:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. I suppose it's always good to have a place for everyone to share there info.
Yep, absolutely. Seems to be a very useful thread for you guys. I'm guessing there are Facebook groups etc too with similar discussions?
Old Jun 1st 2020, 10:48 am
Just Joined

fujamillo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PJFBXL
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm participating in the AD7 competition. I've read some pages on this thread but there a way to many to read them all. So sorry if this question was already asked. Is there some clearance yet on the wage? Was the amount which was mentioned in the vacancy notice already weighted to the cofficcient of Poland or not?

I already got an invitation to the physical test and interview in March but was unable to attend. Now the interview is going to take place online next week. I just received the invitation. Any information out there on what to expect during that interview?

BRG
This was already shared before, but here you go again. An overview of the supposed total benefits package for the Advanced border guards: https://euemployment.eu/salary-and-b...dvanced-level/
Old Jun 1st 2020, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what I got off them last week so I pretty much asked was I still in and they could have said "unfortunately you are no longer being considered" but sent that instead, so I guess from it I can say I'm still potentially in or either at least the reserve list. With that In mind I'm not really sure what the reserve list intails. Could they just end up calling you up randomly during the 6 months period if current candidates are failing the training ect.

I applied for both basic and intermediate.
I guess that being on the reserve list gives you the right to a job offer on future callings, without going through the whole process again.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wuga87
I guess that being on the reserve list gives you the right to a job offer on future callings, without going through the whole process again.
Yeah maby. I guess we will find out over the next month. Once the interviews are concluded on the end of this month and then they select the last 2 phases.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

I'm guessing there are Facebook groups etc too with similar discussions?
If there are any, I don't know them. This thread has become the main spot to discuss about this process.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 5:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Wuga87
If there are any, I don't know them. This thread has become the main spot to discuss about this process.
Weird! No idea how on earth a forum for British expats became the main place for potential Frontex Border Guards from tons of other countries but not the UK. I'd love to know how people are finding the thread and why this forum is the place for it, it'll remain one of life's great mysteries I guess.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Weird! No idea how on earth a forum for British expats became the main place for potential Frontex Border Guards from tons of other countries but not the UK. I'd love to know how people are finding the thread and why this forum is the place for it, it'll remain one of life's great mysteries I guess.
someone posted on Frontex's facebook page about this thread. The rest is history. I would rather use facebook, would be much easier, but i guess i stick with what i got.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

In my case, private message from a colleague. I think Google is the answer.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question to those who have already gone through the physical tests.
Reading again the "Guidelines for the physical aptitude test", sent together with the invitation to Warsaw, there is no particular description on how the push ups are to be done. The exercise is to assess the strength of the candidate's arms and upper limbs; no mention to triceps push-ups there.
According to Stanx (Thank you!), the exercise is about tricep push-ups which are harder.
Any ideas from other guys on what is really expected from us?

Last edited by Bill1; Jun 1st 2020 at 7:55 pm.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bill1
I have a question to those who have already gone through the physical tests.
Reading again the "Guidelines for the physical aptitude test", sent together with the invitation to Warsaw, there is no particular description on how the push ups are to be done. The exercise is to assess the strength of the candidate's arms and upper limbs; no mention to triceps push-ups there.
According to Stanx (Thank you!), the exercise is about tricep push-ups which are harder.
Any ideas from other guys on what is really expected from us?
You have to do the push ups with your elbows close to your body, you have to go down and the elbow must be in the minimum with the line of your body or pass over then come up and you have to complete in a full stretch out.
Old Jun 1st 2020, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

JosePinto is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.