Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 8th 2020, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

CippOne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Christian D
Anyone received any kind of feedback/result/confirmation after the Skype interview? positive/negative.
I am waiting for an Interview that was initially planned for March 6 but then postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Old Jun 9th 2020, 6:51 am
Just Joined

Paolocariati is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Christian D
Anyone received any kind of feedback/result/confirmation after the Skype interview? positive/negative.
Yes, they ask me to send the documents that confirm my professional experience and my studies.
Old Jun 11th 2020, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paolocariati
Yes, they ask me to send the documents that confirm my professional experience and my studies.
Do you have any idea when you will have to do the physical (sport) test and where? Did they say something about that maybe during your interview?

Last edited by Chantal F; Jun 11th 2020 at 8:34 pm.
Old Jun 12th 2020, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Chantal F
Do you have any idea when you will have to do the physical (sport) test and where? Did they say something about that maybe during your interview?
At the end of the interview, I ask the commision members If is possible to do the physical tests in other countries than Poland, and they reply that there is a contract with the Sport University from Poland and after they wil reopen we'l be invited for the physical tests. But nobody know precisely when that will happen.
Old Jun 12th 2020, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Veroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Paolo,

When did you have your interview and after how many days did they ask you for the documents? And for what level was the interview?
Thanks and good luck with your fitness test!
Old Jun 12th 2020, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Veroni
Hey Paolo,

When did you have your interview and after how many days did they ask you for the documents? And for what level was the interview?
I had my Skype interview on 13th of may and on 26th I received the e-mail asking to provide them with proofs for my application.

Last edited by Christian D; Jun 12th 2020 at 10:45 am.
Old Jun 12th 2020, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, lads ! I have a curiosity... How many days have passed from the English test result, and until the invitation for interview . Thanks in advance
Old Jun 12th 2020, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
Hi, lads ! I have a curiosity... How many days have passed from the English test result, and until the invitation for interview . Thanks in advance
I had English test on 07.02.2020 and Skype interview on 13.05.2020.
More than 3 months
Old Jun 12th 2020, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Veroni is an unknown quantity at this point

English test result on 25th of February and the invitation for the interview on the 28th of May.
Old Jun 12th 2020, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

English test result on 25th of February and the invitation for the interview on the 28th of May.
I had the interview in 29. They havent asked me to submit my documents yet
Old Jun 12th 2020, 11:52 am
Just Joined

Hey Paolo,

Hey Veroni
I had the interview on 18 th of May and I recive an email to confirm my level education and my work experience 7 day later. Thanks and good luck to you too
Old Jun 13th 2020, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

At the end of the interview, I ask the commision members If is possible to do the physical tests in other countries than Poland, and they reply that there is a contract with the Sport University from Poland and after they wil reopen we'l be invited for the physical tests. But nobody know precisely when that will happen.
Thank you Paolo! Clear answer...!
How do you provide proof of your working experience?? Do you have to ask for a letter from all your former employees? What kind of proof you need to provide?
Old Jun 14th 2020, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Chantal F
Thank you Paolo! Clear answer...!
How do you provide proof of your working experience?? Do you have to ask for a letter from all your former employees? What kind of proof you need to provide?
You need a letter from all your former employers, in which they specify the period that you worked for them and in what position(only if you specified that work position in the Frontex aplication).
Old Jun 14th 2020, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

You need a letter from all your former employers, in which they specify the period that you worked for them and in what position(only if you specified that work position in the Frontex aplication).
Well....some companies I worked for do not even exist anymore.
For my current employer I guess I will have to go to the HRM department and ask them for a letter concerning all my positions in the last couple of years.
Not such an easy task, to be honest. Staff change all the time, your former manager(s) might be retired by now etc. Anyway, thank you again Paolo!
Old Jun 16th 2020, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Niko373 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Passed english test on sixth of March, any chance to recive a call for an interview..?
I applied for advanced and intermediate position. Any answers?
Thanks
​​​​​​

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.