Frontex Border Guard

Old Jul 1st 2020, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Questfer
One question, does anybody know the amount covered by Frontex for tickets, hotel etc? For distance less than 3000km away from Warsaw
For my case, I had a distance of 1150 km and I received 625 Euro.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SteKoF
A friend of mine recieved an invitation for interview (skype) for 3 July and now he recieved the invitation for the physical aptitude test at 8 July.He applied for basic and for AD.
Others receive only the invitation for the physical aptitude test?
Without the interview,little confused
As you said, it is confused plan from their side, but I think they know what they are doing and everyone will be taking in consideration for test and evaluation.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basileus
For my case, I had a distance of 1150 km and I received 625 Euro.
OK thank you Basileus!
Old Jul 1st 2020, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

gpiper is an unknown quantity at this point

I received last week an invitation for interview Basic on 6th of July and then a few days ago received an invite for PA on 9th of July in Warsaw. Emailed to say I couldn't make it and they said they latest they have scheduled and available for PA so far is the 20th of July. Can't make that either so they said no plans after that date yet and they would contact me when the new sessions for PA started again afterwards which they said would most probably be in September. Two months of hard training ahead of me.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gpiper
I received last week an invitation for interview Basic on 6th of July and then a few days ago received an invite for PA on 9th of July in Warsaw. Emailed to say I couldn't make it and they said they latest they have scheduled and available for PA so far is the 20th of July. Can't make that either so they said no plans after that date yet and they would contact me when the new sessions for PA started again afterwards which they said would most probably be in September. Two months of hard training ahead of me.
Thank you for this information.

This is a waw info, they come back with the tests on September... not a very good news for the rezerv list, we need to wait until the recruitment process is done.

If it's true... I'm speechless.

Old Jul 1st 2020, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

gpiper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey it all depends on the pass rate. Seeing how quickly they reply and how accommodating they are they seem to wanna make sure remaining candidates have the bwat chance to succeed. Either way I am sure they will have to go into the reserve pool sooner or later to make the numbers they need.

Any news from the people who have started? Hows their training going. Any new concrete info on deployments length etc
Old Jul 1st 2020, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Berri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zanzibar
Hello guys!
Are there any more candidates among you, or if you know from among your colleagues, who have passed the English test (maybe even the online interview) who haven't received the invitation to the PA tests? I ask this because we are entering July ...are there still such cases?? or "the invitations" have been made and from now on only the evaluations follow? Would it be appropriate to send an email to FX to ask them for this information or to wait another week? It is possible that some "omission" would have happened? Patience-patience, but untill when?? I'm still waiting for their correspondence few days and then... ...
Thank you in advance and.... Good luck !!
Hi Zanzibar, it is my case. Went trough the interview last 26 of may. No news so far. No news, good news? Not in this case, I suppose. A bit worried about and I think is no point to ask. Fx, they must be swamped with that kind of questions. All the best mate.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Berri
Hi Zanzibar, it is my case. Went trough the interview last 26 of may. No news so far. No news, good news? Not in this case, I suppose. A bit worried about and I think is no point to ask. Fx, they must be swamped with that kind of questions. All the best mate.
Check your messages box.
Old Jul 1st 2020, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Berri is an unknown quantity at this point

Got it. Thanks Ionut.
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gpiper
Hey it all depends on the pass rate. Seeing how quickly they reply and how accommodating they are they seem to wanna make sure remaining candidates have the bwat chance to succeed. Either way I am sure they will have to go into the reserve pool sooner or later to make the numbers they need.

Any news from the people who have started? Hows their training going. Any new concrete info on deployments length etc
PA update:
really friendly
Try to help you to pass, even they give you a second chance
shuttle run, push ups and sit ups they tested outside and it was very pleasant.
the beep test was inside, but in my opinion the first 2, 3 levels are easier.
It is common sense, I didn't touch my knees on sit ups and for the first time they gave me a warning but they counted it.
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Christian D
PA update:
really friendly
Try to help you to pass, even they give you a second chance
shuttle run, push ups and sit ups they tested outside and it was very pleasant.
the beep test was inside, but in my opinion the first 2, 3 levels are easier.
It is common sense, I didn't touch my knees on sit ups and for the first time they gave me a warning but they counted it.
Really encouraging Christian D! Thank you!

Now a question for those who were invited, when you reply accepting to take part to the PA, do they send you a confirmation mail again that they received it? I send my mail, but I am just anxious.
Best to all!
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Questfer
Really encouraging Christian D! Thank you!

Now a question for those who were invited, when you reply accepting to take part to the PA, do they send you a confirmation mail again that they received it? I send my mail, but I am just anxious.
Best to all!
No. They don't reply to your confirmation.
don't stress yourself, it's pointless. For me didn't look like an exam environment!
They even provide water for the candidates and it will be much much more than 3 min between each exercise.

Last edited by Christian D; Jul 2nd 2020 at 1:38 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

RossT is an unknown quantity at this point

don't stress yourself, it's pointless. For me didn't look like an exam environment!
They even provide water for the candidates and it will be much much more than 3 min between each exercise.
I am curious about the push ups - are the elbows close to your body or little “open”? On the picture looks like the elbows are close to the body, in line with the shoulders.
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

Vlpet is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the feedback!A question, where there any women? How about the push ups? How were they conducted? Slightly open elbows, straight body posture?
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RossT
I am curious about the push ups - are the elbows close to your body or little “open”? On the picture looks like the elbows are close to the body, in line with the shoulders.
I asked them about that and they told me you can keep yours elbows a little bit outside, but I start as they said and slowly I moved more. U can do it but with common sense.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.