Frontex Border Guard

Old May 29th 2020, 9:12 pm
  #1501  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 6
Juzhu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

So as I understand everyone gets the first grade and needs to provide additional documents proving professional expierence in order they want to be selected for higher grade? Because those documents were already sent to them at least in my case.
Juzhu is offline  
Old May 29th 2020, 9:17 pm
  #1502  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 69
Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Juzhu
So as I understand everyone gets the first grade and needs to provide additional documents proving professional expierence in order they want to be selected for higher grade? Because those documents were already sent to them at least in my case.
Yes i send them too but they want to prove again my professional experience so i can be put in higher step.
Larry79 is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 12:12 am
  #1503  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 22
Veroni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Larry79
No Ast. Yes the basic at least for now
Hey Larry,
Congrats! I have a question if you can answer! I suppose that you took both interviews, for basic and interm. Did they ask about your preferences, as for FGIV or AST, when offering the job? I mean, do you get to choose between the 2 or they decide by themself for which level you get the offer!
Veroni is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 12:22 am
  #1504  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 69
Larry79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Veroni
Hey Larry,
Congrats! I have a question if you can answer! I suppose that you took both interviews, for basic and interm. Did they ask about your preferences, as for FGIV or AST, when offering the job? I mean, do you get to choose between the 2 or they decide by themself for which level you get the offer!
​​​​​​They didn't ask me such thing. They made their choice
Larry79 is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 3:32 am
  #1505  
Just Joined
 
MiguelAD's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 23
MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Petawas
Very interesting, Migel! Did you get it from FRONTEX site?
Guys, here's the rest of the pdf I downloaded in his day from I don't know where.
If anyone knows how to insert a PDF that explains it to me and I try, meanwhile I hope you can use these screenshots.









STAFF OF THE AGENCY




operational staff seconded by Member States for a LONG TERM DURATION​​​​​​​




operational staff deployed by Member States for a SHORT DURATION​​​​​​​




operational staff provided by Member States for RAPID BORDER INTERVENTIONS​​​​​​​

MiguelAD is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 4:02 am
  #1506  
Just Joined
 
MiguelAD's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 23
MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Conrado
Hello all. I am new on this chat. Thank you for the useful information posted so far.

I have some questions for you:

1) Beside the about 22 holidays per year, do you know how many days of leave do you get when deployed on a mission, when you are not in Warsaw headquarters?
2) On the remuneration table there is the "shift allowance" that varies in a range from 420 EUR up to 946 EUR per month for AST4. Do you know if this allowance is paid every moth because you are available permanently to go on a mission, or only when you are on a mission?
3) In relation with the 5 years starting contract, do you know if is there any econimc penalty if you leave Frontex before the end of those 5 years?

Thank for your help and good luck to everyone.
​​​
1.- About whether there will be days of rest after a deployment, I don't think we know anything yet. This is not information that we have.
On the other hand, if you are not Polish or do not reside in Poland, you are also entitled to 2.5 extra vacation days per year to visit your home country.

2.- Only when you are on a mission, which is when they can implement such a schedule.
At the headquarters in Warsaw, the working hours are as follows:


3.- No idea
MiguelAD is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 4:14 am
  #1507  
Just Joined
 
MiguelAD's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 23
MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Ladies and gentlemen, now a question from me.

Do any of you know whether we will be entitled to the allowances that other EU staff receive?
I am referring to compensation for the costs associated with their entry into service like:- Annual travel costs

- Daily subsistence allowances

- Installation allowance

- Reimbursement of removal costs

- Annual travel costs


Since the vacancy announcement does not mention anything about this assignment (which I do not know if it is an automatic right acquired by each European employee or if it is a free assignment by each Agency)


Muchas gracias por sus repuestas chumachos!
MiguelAD is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 4:25 am
  #1508  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 40
Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello all. I am also new on this chat. Thanks to everybody for the useful information posted so far and congratulations to those who have already received their contracts!
Bill1 is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 12:54 pm
  #1509  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
5200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by MiguelAD
Ladies and gentlemen, now a question from me.

Do any of you know whether we will be entitled to the allowances that other EU staff receive?
I am referring to compensation for the costs associated with their entry into service like:- Annual travel costs

- Daily subsistence allowances

- Installation allowance

- Reimbursement of removal costs

- Annual travel costs


Since the vacancy announcement does not mention anything about this assignment (which I do not know if it is an automatic right acquired by each European employee or if it is a free assignment by each Agency)


Muchas gracias por sus repuestas chumachos!
Yes! According to article 2, paragraph 4 in the Contract of Employment.
5200 is offline  
Old May 30th 2020, 8:40 pm
  #1510  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 22
Veroni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Larry79
​​​​​​They didn't ask me such thing. They made their choice
Thank you for your answer!
Veroni is offline  
Old May 31st 2020, 1:24 am
  #1511  
Just Joined
 
MiguelAD's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 23
MiguelAD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by 5200
Yes! According to article 2, paragraph 4 in the Contract of Employment.
Many thanks 5200!!!
MiguelAD is offline  
Old May 31st 2020, 1:28 am
  #1512  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
5200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

My turn to ask...

Did any of you sent proof of studies/experience again for a step upgrade ? Or did you ask if they want other proof from us except what we already sent?

Next week I will receive my proof of termination from current job, and I am thinking to resend the same certificate of experience I sent with the diplomas 2 months ago, if other news does not appear.
5200 is offline  
Old May 31st 2020, 2:02 am
  #1513  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1
nick234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hi nice to meet you all, is anyone here from Hellenic Coast Guard???
nick234 is offline  
Old May 31st 2020, 4:03 am
  #1514  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 2
Conrado is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Thank you for the info Miguel and 5200.

Any of you know how many years of experience is required for the AST 4 Step2?

Conrado is offline  
Old May 31st 2020, 4:03 am
  #1515  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 111
Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by 5200
My turn to ask...

Did any of you sent proof of studies/experience again for a step upgrade ? Or did you ask if they want other proof from us except what we already sent?

Next week I will receive my proof of termination from current job, and I am thinking to resend the same certificate of experience I sent with the diplomas 2 months ago, if other news does not appear.

I've sent them a mail asking about it, before contract's signature.
No answer yet, I will wait for the last moment to send the contract back.
Then I will see.

But as you, I already sent everything when they asked for it.

Last edited by Brubru; May 31st 2020 at 4:05 am.
Brubru is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.