Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 16th 2020, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Niko373
Hi all,
Passed english test on sixth of March, any chance to recive a call for an interview..?
I applied for advanced and intermediate position. Any answers?
Thanks
​​​​​​
I'm in the same situation and still waiting... but I still have hope.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

First batch officially started there online course today. Hopefully the 2nd batch is selected soon.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
First batch officially started there online course today. Hopefully the 2nd batch is selected soon.
I hope the same, but I don't know if we're being too optimistic here. If we were interviewed before first offers were sent, why wasn't an offer sent to us?

I think candidates in this position are in some kind of "secondary list" to be called in case of FX doesn't reach a minimum number of selected "good" candidates.

​​​​​I hope I'm wrong and this is only due to technical or capacity reasons.

​​​

Last edited by Wuga87; Jun 16th 2020 at 6:33 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wuga87
I hope the same, but I don't know if we're being too optimistic here. If we were interviewed before first offers were sent, why wasn't an offer sent to us?

I think candidates in this position are in some kind of "secondary list" to be called in case of FX doesn't reach a minimum number of selected "good" candidates.

​​​​​I hope I'm wrong and this is only due to technical or capacity reasons.

​​​
The 280 first batch are potentially the best 280 that first arrived and went through the tests. From my last email from frontex they basically said that the selection process is still on going and others hadn't been picked yet. They might end up going along with this first batch for 3 months to see how the e learning works out and then any changes can be ironed out before the second batch is brought forth.

I am fairly optimistic too but I thought I was virtually gone all together due to a issue on my end and then to have frontex contact me saying that the process is still on going and that all candidates will be notified when it's finished and if they are on a reserve list or not.

But I think you could be right about the secondary list. Perhaps if they can't meet the quota and need numbers they will have a list to select from
Old Jun 16th 2020, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

But I think you could be right about the secondary list. Perhaps if they can't meet the quota and need numbers they will have a list to select from
Who knows, I guess we should have any new information regarding the process before July ends.
Old Jun 16th 2020, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

gjdige is an unknown quantity at this point

I passed English test at 10 of March and got interviewed last week.
Old Jun 17th 2020, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point

Who knows, I guess we should have any new information regarding the process before July ends.
My information from them is that: those how are not receive job offer some are in rezerv list and other faild in proving theyr work experience.

The rezerv list is for supply empty numbers after recruitment process.

​​​​​We can expect to be call with the second wave or later in a few monthsor years or never, it is their call at the end.

We have a little hope, see blew my calculation.

Acording to FX information it was aprox 7200 aplication and aprox 5400 selected = 50% had a succesful English test and now 1000 remaind for phisycal test for July.

5400 - 50% = max 2700 = 1700 first wave and 1000 second wave.

1700 with a 18% succesful on physical test = 304 candidates.

304 = +280 for job offer and 15+- 5 without job offer and from this numbers some faild in provide work experience and ONLY a few are in rezerv list.

266 accept job offer.

Main goal 700 - 266= 434 available.

If for the remaind 1000 candidates will have a succesful rate on physical test for 43% we may have o job offer but not more then 43%.

18% of 1700 = 304 => succed 266
44% of 1000 = 440 => succed 434
With this numbers we will not receive a job offer.

With a succes rate of 43% what is aprox 240% more then the second wave, we have a Big chance for job offer.

You may think how many available positions will be with a succesful rate of 18% from 1000 to fill up the main goal of 700 with 266 succes of first wave.

But still remaind a FX decision and hopfully they did not chance the main goal of 700 due the global pandemic.

Old Jun 17th 2020, 9:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Basileus
My information from them is that: those how are not receive job offer some are in rezerv list and other faild in proving theyr work experience.

The rezerv list is for supply empty numbers after recruitment process.

​​​​​We can expect to be call with the second wave or later in a few monthsor years or never, it is their call at the end.

We have a little hope, see blew my calculation.

Acording to FX information it was aprox 7200 aplication and aprox 5400 selected = 50% had a succesful English test and now 1000 remaind for phisycal test for July.

5400 - 50% = max 2700 = 1700 first wave and 1000 second wave.

1700 with a 18% succesful on physical test = 304 candidates.

304 = +280 for job offer and 15+- 5 without job offer and from this numbers some faild in provide work experience and ONLY a few are in rezerv list.

266 accept job offer.

Main goal 700 - 266= 434 available.

If for the remaind 1000 candidates will have a succesful rate on physical test for 43% we may have o job offer but not more then 43%.

18% of 1700 = 304 => succed 266
44% of 1000 = 440 => succed 434
With this numbers we will not receive a job offer.

With a succes rate of 43% what is aprox 240% more then the second wave, we have a Big chance for job offer.

You may think how many available positions will be with a succesful rate of 18% from 1000 to fill up the main goal of 700 with 266 succes of first wave.

But still remaind a FX decision and hopfully they did not chance the main goal of 700 due the global pandemic.
nicely done, with your calculation with the remaining 434 we might fall below slightly but I guess all we can do is wait and see what they say.
Old Jun 17th 2020, 9:21 am
Account Closed

What is very interesting from today's post from frontex is that they still only went with 265 candidates and never even filled it to 280. So that kinda explains it all that anyone that hasn't been contacted will more than likely not get it. They are probably moving on to other candidates
Old Jun 17th 2020, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point

What is very interesting from today's post from frontex is that they still only went with 265 candidates and never even filled it to 280. So that kinda explains it all that anyone that hasn't been contacted will more than likely not get it. They are probably moving on to other candidates

Yes! I think so and I hope they will do.
​​​​​​
​​​​​​It kills me this waiting time without an answer and a time. 😖

Good side is....The best time for learning PATIENCE. Never I was needed to wait so long for something.

​​​
Old Jun 17th 2020, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Well, they probably ran out of time to send 15 additional job offers and have those new recruits prepared at time. I think that's the reason why they didn't call next candidates on the list.
Old Jun 17th 2020, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, they probably ran out of time to send 15 additional job offers and have those new recruits prepared at time. I think that's the reason why they didn't call next candidates on the list.
Have you considered the fact that maybe the candidates changed their mind and reconsidered their options?
Old Jun 17th 2020, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by IONUT
Have you considered the fact that maybe the candidates changed their mind and reconsidered their options?
Sorry but I don't understand how that's connected to what I said.
Old Jun 17th 2020, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hello again,

I had my interview on 29.05 and since then nothing. From what i've read here some candidates were asked to submit their documents after a week or two. I am starting to think that
they didn't consider me as a suitable candidate. Is there anyone else in this situation?

Old Jun 17th 2020, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry but I don't understand how that's connected to what I said.
couple of weeks ago Frontex announced that 265 candidates accepted the job offer. This totals an acceptance rate of 94% the rest declined.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.