Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 25th 2020, 1:12 am
  #1636  
Forum Regular
 
IONUT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 84
IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Did anyone receive today the invite for the physical test?
IONUT is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 6:08 am
  #1637  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 14
maximovic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello guys,
do you know if during the beep test it is possible to check the time left to complete each run?
Thank you!
maximovic is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:09 am
  #1638  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 34
giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
Did anyone receive today the invite for the physical test?
hello everyone,
After three months from the English test, I received the invitation for physical test for 1st July. The invitation didn’t mention the interview, so it looks like my trip to Warsaw is going to be focused only on physical assessment. Did anyone who received the invitation for physical test get also an invite for interview or it is supposed that according the original rules you are automatically admitted to further step If you succeed on the first day test?
I have to book Return flight and hotel Room, so it would be interesting to know if I am supposed to stay in Warsaw one or two days
giannitwo is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:18 am
  #1639  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 87
Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by maximovic
Hello guys,
do you know if during the beep test it is possible to check the time left to complete each run?
Thank you!
I do not think so. You just hear the beeps and have to estimate what speed you ll have to run to keep up with them.
I did the beep test several times in the past and you never hear the time left between the beeps.

Does the invitation to the physical test mean that you have passed the interview/ have a positive result on the interview, Maximo?
Chantal F is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:24 am
  #1640  
Forum Regular
 
IONUT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 84
IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by giannitwo
hello everyone,
After three months from the English test, I received the invitation for physical test for 1st July. The invitation didn’t mention the interview, so it looks like my trip to Warsaw is going to be focused only on physical assessment. Did anyone who received the invitation for physical test get also an invite for interview or it is supposed that according the original rules you are automatically admitted to further step If you succeed on the first day test?
I have to book Return flight and hotel Room, so it would be interesting to know if I am supposed to stay in Warsaw one or two days
hi there, i have a curiosity, does your family name starts with one of the first letters of the alphabet?
IONUT is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:27 am
  #1641  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 34
giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
hi there, i have a curiosity, does your family name starts with one of the first letters of the alphabet?
one of the first 3 letters, not the first nor the third ...
giannitwo is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 8:16 am
  #1642  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 35
tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

I have a question for anyone who is not a Polish national and has traveled to Warsaw for either an interview or PA. First of all, please note that I have only been invited to the PA test. The interview has taken place online. My questions are the following:

1. How many days did you stay in Warsaw?
2. How many nights did you get reimbursed for by Frontex?
3. Do you need to provide the exact amount of the expenses or do you get reimbursed the fixed amount that is written in the rules on financial contributions towards travel and subsistence expenses?

Thank you in advance.
tkadunc is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 9:10 am
  #1643  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 40
Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
Did anyone receive today the invite for the physical test?
I received an invitation for PA on the 7th just today. Still waiting for an invitation for the interview.
Bill1 is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 9:22 am
  #1644  
Forum Regular
 
IONUT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 84
IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Bill1
I received an invitation for PA on the 7th just today. Still waiting for an invitation for the interview.
Your surname starts with one of these letters i j k l ?
IONUT is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 4:59 pm
  #1645  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 40
Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by IONUT
Your surname starts with one of these letters i j k l ?
It starts with the last one you mentioned!
Bill1 is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 5:54 pm
  #1646  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 14
maximovic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Chantal F
I do not think so. You just hear the beeps and have to estimate what speed you ll have to run to keep up with them.
I did the beep test several times in the past and you never hear the time left between the beeps.

Does the invitation to the physical test mean that you have passed the interview/ have a positive result on the interview, Maximo?
I guess so, because after interview I was told that I would have been invited for the PA, only if I had passed the interview.
As for as you know, for the beep test is there at least a big stopwatch where you can see the time left between beep?

thanks and good luck!
maximovic is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 6:45 pm
  #1647  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 3
tom2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hello, are there any tips from those that have already passed the the PA test ? i am mostly interested in beep test procedure there. thanks in advance
tom2020 is offline  
Old Jun 25th 2020, 6:48 pm
  #1648  
SUPER MODERATOR
 
christmasoompa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: In a darkened room somewhere.............
Posts: 34,166
christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by tom2020
Hello, are there any tips from those that have already passed the the PA test ? i am mostly interested in beep test procedure there. thanks in advance
Hi, welcome to BE. It’s been discussed loads on this thread - just put ‘beep’ in to the search box and you’ll find all the relevant posts.

HTH.
christmasoompa is offline  
Old Jun 26th 2020, 1:17 am
  #1649  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 35
tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Chantal F
6 months deployment outside of the HQ is also quite much. I thought it would be a maximum of 3 Months. 6 Months means you cannot see your family at all during these Months, or take any leave (I assume). Something to consider. Paolo, do you already have a result of the interview?
Anything over 3 months is inhumane if you ask me. Hopefully, Frontex understands that people need time for their private lives too.
tkadunc is offline  
Old Jun 26th 2020, 3:47 am
  #1650  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 87
Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by tkadunc
Anything over 3 months is inhumane if you ask me. Hopefully, Frontex understands that people need time for their private lives too.
I hope they ll provide some more information about that.
Chantal F is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.