Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 25th 2020, 1:12 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Did anyone receive today the invite for the physical test?
Old Jun 25th 2020, 6:08 am
Just Joined

maximovic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys,
do you know if during the beep test it is possible to check the time left to complete each run?
Thank you!
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IONUT
hello everyone,
After three months from the English test, I received the invitation for physical test for 1st July. The invitation didn’t mention the interview, so it looks like my trip to Warsaw is going to be focused only on physical assessment. Did anyone who received the invitation for physical test get also an invite for interview or it is supposed that according the original rules you are automatically admitted to further step If you succeed on the first day test?
I have to book Return flight and hotel Room, so it would be interesting to know if I am supposed to stay in Warsaw one or two days
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maximovic
Hello guys,
do you know if during the beep test it is possible to check the time left to complete each run?
Thank you!
I do not think so. You just hear the beeps and have to estimate what speed you ll have to run to keep up with them.
I did the beep test several times in the past and you never hear the time left between the beeps.

Does the invitation to the physical test mean that you have passed the interview/ have a positive result on the interview, Maximo?
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by giannitwo
hello everyone,
After three months from the English test, I received the invitation for physical test for 1st July. The invitation didn’t mention the interview, so it looks like my trip to Warsaw is going to be focused only on physical assessment. Did anyone who received the invitation for physical test get also an invite for interview or it is supposed that according the original rules you are automatically admitted to further step If you succeed on the first day test?
I have to book Return flight and hotel Room, so it would be interesting to know if I am supposed to stay in Warsaw one or two days
hi there, i have a curiosity, does your family name starts with one of the first letters of the alphabet?
Old Jun 25th 2020, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there, i have a curiosity, does your family name starts with one of the first letters of the alphabet?
one of the first 3 letters, not the first nor the third ...
Old Jun 25th 2020, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question for anyone who is not a Polish national and has traveled to Warsaw for either an interview or PA. First of all, please note that I have only been invited to the PA test. The interview has taken place online. My questions are the following:

1. How many days did you stay in Warsaw?
2. How many nights did you get reimbursed for by Frontex?
3. Do you need to provide the exact amount of the expenses or do you get reimbursed the fixed amount that is written in the rules on financial contributions towards travel and subsistence expenses?

Thank you in advance.
Old Jun 25th 2020, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I received an invitation for PA on the 7th just today. Still waiting for an invitation for the interview.
Old Jun 25th 2020, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bill1
I received an invitation for PA on the 7th just today. Still waiting for an invitation for the interview.
Your surname starts with one of these letters i j k l ?
Old Jun 25th 2020, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your surname starts with one of these letters i j k l ?
It starts with the last one you mentioned!
Old Jun 25th 2020, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

maximovic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chantal F
I do not think so. You just hear the beeps and have to estimate what speed you ll have to run to keep up with them.
I did the beep test several times in the past and you never hear the time left between the beeps.

Does the invitation to the physical test mean that you have passed the interview/ have a positive result on the interview, Maximo?
I guess so, because after interview I was told that I would have been invited for the PA, only if I had passed the interview.
As for as you know, for the beep test is there at least a big stopwatch where you can see the time left between beep?

thanks and good luck!
Old Jun 25th 2020, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

tom2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, are there any tips from those that have already passed the the PA test ? i am mostly interested in beep test procedure there. thanks in advance
Old Jun 25th 2020, 6:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom2020
Hello, are there any tips from those that have already passed the the PA test ? i am mostly interested in beep test procedure there. thanks in advance
Hi, welcome to BE. It’s been discussed loads on this thread - just put ‘beep’ in to the search box and you’ll find all the relevant posts.

HTH.
Old Jun 26th 2020, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

tkadunc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chantal F
6 months deployment outside of the HQ is also quite much. I thought it would be a maximum of 3 Months. 6 Months means you cannot see your family at all during these Months, or take any leave (I assume). Something to consider. Paolo, do you already have a result of the interview?
Anything over 3 months is inhumane if you ask me. Hopefully, Frontex understands that people need time for their private lives too.
Old Jun 26th 2020, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tkadunc
Anything over 3 months is inhumane if you ask me. Hopefully, Frontex understands that people need time for their private lives too.
I hope they ll provide some more information about that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.