Frontex Border Guard

Old May 6th 2021, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hi all and congratulations to all of you that got an offer, sorry for those who applied just for AD7, I have a question, is there anyone from FGIV or AST4 who did not received an offer?
Old May 6th 2021, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fogue10
Hi all and congratulations to all of you that got an offer, sorry for those who applied just for AD7, I have a question, is there anyone from FGIV or AST4 who did not received an offer?
Yes, I am still waiting for AST4.
Old May 6th 2021, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fogue10
Everyone I know, about 10 people, received an offer. They are people who essentially took the tests last compared to other candidates. But I believe that some people are missing and haven't received it.

One question that they asked and that I am also curious about is: What medical tests they do? What tests do they do? I heard that some people failed ... is there a document where the reference values or the description of the tests exist?
Old May 7th 2021, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Spagniol
Everyone I know, about 10 people, received an offer. They are people who essentially took the tests last compared to other candidates. But I believe that some people are missing and haven't received it.

One question that they asked and that I am also curious about is: What medical tests they do? What tests do they do? I heard that some people failed ... is there a document where the reference values or the description of the tests exist?
Facebook FRONTEX Ebcg Candidates -group has some comments about the medical check-up (10th of January):

"Urine cup, blood exam, ECG, blood pressure, eye exam, ear exam, chest x-ray, and a medical history quiz (I don't remember the rest...)"

"they send the results in days, but FX doctor will take the final decision later, so I dont know what to say...could be last more than days . Each medical file has to be analyse first, so it's not easy with the "bureaucracy""

"only negative results are to be communicated after few days from medical check-up. I haven't received anything so far. Medical check-up are going smoothly, except major cases (I suppose)..."

"If you have complications with blood pressure you can ask for repeated check sometimes later during the day. I had to ask for a spare blood pressure meter because the one that was used at first two times produced too high (but not unbelievably high) result. That option was my last hope and helped "
Old May 7th 2021, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

The people which you mentioned (the ones who received the offers), are they working for the Frontex now, or have they participated in Frontex missions earlier in their career? And also, in which level have you applied Spagniol?
Old May 7th 2021, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Randello
The people which you mentioned (the ones who received the offers), are they working for the Frontex now, or have they participated in Frontex missions earlier in their career? And also, in which level have you applied Spagniol?
One or other had already done a mission at Frontex (through their national institutions) ... but most have never been or worked at Frontex.

I ran for the AD category.
Old May 7th 2021, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

One or other had already done a mission at Frontex (through their national institutions) ... but most have never been or worked at Frontex.

I ran for the AD category.
Okay, thanks for the information. I guess we need to continue waiting and be patient a bit longer.
Old May 9th 2021, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Facebook FRONTEX Ebcg Candidates -group has some comments about the medical check-up (10th of January):

"Urine cup, blood exam, ECG, blood pressure, eye exam, ear exam, chest x-ray, and a medical history quiz (I don't remember the rest...)" (..........)
Thanks. Useful information. I'll give it to whoever asked for it. Thanks again.

Okay, thanks for the information. I guess we need to continue waiting and be patient a bit longer.
For those who haven't yet received a proposal don't lose hope. They may still have a surprise until June. Patience without a doubt.
Old May 10th 2021, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

frontexcandidate is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. Useful information. I'll give it to whoever asked for it. Thanks again.

For those who haven't yet received a proposal don't lose hope. They may still have a surprise until June. Patience without a doubt.
​​​​​​Is there any hope for AD7 candidates?
Old May 11th 2021, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by frontexcandidate
​​​​​​Is there any hope for AD7 candidates?
I believe so but it's just and just a personal conviction.
Old May 11th 2021, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

There really needs to be more contracts for this batch. This can't be all...
Old May 14th 2021, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Does anyone know or has heard about the training locations for batch 4? This information was supposed to be public in the first half of May, so are they going to publish it today or the next Monday (18.5.)?
Old May 14th 2021, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

mp1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know or has heard about the training locations for batch 4? This information was supposed to be public in the first half of May, so are they going to publish it today or the next Monday (18.5.)?
I expect some "accurate" non-official predictions on this, 1 month to the training course to start and we re still on the black ...
Old May 15th 2021, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Marek019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone who will be in Warsaw on Wednesday or Thursday for medical check-up?
Old May 15th 2021, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mp1992
I expect some "accurate" non-official predictions on this, 1 month to the training course to start and we re still on the black ...
Next Monday or Tuesday it will be known.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.