Frontex Border Guard

Old Oct 21st 2021, 8:32 am
Just Joined

beybol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Hi guys, how many days before the interview did you get an invitation for it ?
Old Oct 21st 2021, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Iris1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I received Monday to do tomorrow Friday.
Old Oct 21st 2021, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

Kiriakos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,
I just got an email from Frontex ,regarding an online test about general knowledge about Frontex, fundamental rights and European standing corps. I successfully passed the English test last week with 80% average. I've applied for both basic and intermediate level back on August. It seems like I'm selected to take the tests for basic level. Anyone else got the mail?
I wish you all good luck!
Greetings from Greece
Old Oct 31st 2021, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Memonik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beybol
Hi guys, how many days before the interview did you get an invitation for it ?
Hi, in my case four days before.
Old Oct 31st 2021, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

Memonik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kiriakos
Hello all,
I just got an email from Frontex ,regarding an online test about general knowledge about Frontex, fundamental rights and European standing corps. I successfully passed the English test last week with 80% average. I've applied for both basic and intermediate level back on August. It seems like I'm selected to take the tests for basic level. Anyone else got the mail?
I wish you all good luck!
Greetings from Greece
Hi. I got this email last week. I had interview on Tuesday and test on Thursday. I'm waiting for respons from Frontex. Is someone get invitation to physical test?
Old Nov 1st 2021, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Anestis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Memonik
Hi. I got this email last week. I had interview on Tuesday and test on Thursday. I'm waiting for respons from Frontex. Is someone get invitation to physical test?
So do I.I followed the same procedure as you and I’m waiting for the physical tests…
Old Nov 2nd 2021, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point

So will the next batch be only for Basic level candidates from the second recruitment (which is still in progress)? The training will start in the second half of January 2022 and will last for approximately one year. At the moment, Frontex reserve lists of Basic and Intermediate candidates are empty. The length of the training implies that it is for the candidates who have some or zero experience being officers, inspectors, or authorities.

And does anyone have any information, why they are probably going to change training infrastructure? What I heard and understood Avila is an excellent training center.
Old Nov 4th 2021, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello
So will the next batch be only for Basic level candidates from the second recruitment (which is still in progress)? The training will start in the second half of January 2022 and will last for approximately one year. At the moment, Frontex reserve lists of Basic and Intermediate candidates are empty. The length of the training implies that it is for the candidates who have some or zero experience being officers, inspectors, or authorities.

And does anyone have any information, why they are probably going to change training infrastructure? What I heard and understood Avila is an excellent training center.
The new admissions competition was open to people with no police experience but most of the competitors still have experience. I would say 8 out of 10 have experience.
The competition that Frontex launched (https://frontex.europa.eu/about-frontex/grants/) to find a training center is scheduled to be one year, not much to do. It can be in Avila or not. It depends on who competes what conditions they offer and especially the prices.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 8:18 am
Just Joined

noa9090 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any news about the PA tests??
Old Nov 11th 2021, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

In the first recruitment, HR sent the invitation via email to the PA precisely two weeks prior. And it came out of the blue. So probably they will do it this time again.
Old Nov 11th 2021, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

In the first recruitment, HR sent the invitation via email to the PA precisely two weeks prior. And it came out of the blue. So probably they will do it this time again.
Thanks for your response! Do you participate in the new recruitment as well?
Old Nov 12th 2021, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by noa9090
Thanks for your response! Do you participate in the new recruitment as well?
Yes, I did apply for the intermediate, but I haven't received any response or email from them. I guess it is standard procedure because no one who applied to the intermediate hasn't received anything. On the other hand, this PA must be different if the candidates need to send some push-up videos.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Yes, I did apply for the intermediate, but I haven't received any response or email from them. I guess it is standard procedure because no one who applied to the intermediate hasn't received anything. On the other hand, this PA must be different if the candidates need to send some push-up videos.
Good luck Randello! As for the invitation for the PA test I read some old messages in this forum, mentioning that some candidates were invited for PA test in February 2020 just one week earlier! I hope we will have at least two weeks as you said from your experience!
Old Nov 12th 2021, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by noa9090
Good luck Randello! As for the invitation for the PA test I read some old messages in this forum, mentioning that some candidates were invited for PA test in February 2020 just one week earlier! I hope we will have at least two weeks as you said from your experience!
Thanks, and good luck to you as well.

Yes, it's good that some of the old messages are saved in this forum because I didn't remember this one-week due time. But I remember that these candidates who took the test in February received immediate contracts and had a place in the next batch. Unfortunately, many candidates took the PA 6 months prior as it was agreed and are still waiting in the reserve list or limbo. It is something which I consider wrong, but the recruitment is what it is, with some passports the doors open much more effortless.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Thanks, and good luck to you as well.

Yes, it's good that some of the old messages are saved in this forum because I didn't remember this one-week due time. But I remember that these candidates who took the test in February received immediate contracts and had a place in the next batch. Unfortunately, many candidates took the PA 6 months prior as it was agreed and are still waiting in the reserve list or limbo. It is something which I consider wrong, but the recruitment is what it is, with some passports the doors open much more effortless.
I believe that more or less the same will happen this year. 150-200 candidates will receive contracts in December for basic level and many others will remain in reserve list.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.