Frontex Border Guard

Old Sep 9th 2021, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by BillB3rg
Ηello everyone!
I am new here! I work as a police officer in Greece since 2007. I applied for AST4 and I have 2 questions!
1) What documents will FX ask from me to prove my professional experience?
2) At the essential professional competencies it says "You should be able to swim for at least 100 m under four minutes". But in Physical Tests there is no swimming test. Do you know anything about it? Also it says about it that "a certificate or diploma will be requested to this regard" (Issued by a certified swimming instructor referee/teacher/swimming school or a certified lifeguard). So we only have to send them a certificate if they will ask for it?
Thank you for your time!
They'll ask for your police course certificates. University degrees. And basically this will be along with those more obvious documents.

Regarding swimming, they ask for this certification from a teacher before going to the course so that they can later expel those who lied in the application.
Old Sep 9th 2021, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

BillB3rg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spagniol
They'll ask for your police course certificates. University degrees. And basically this will be along with those more obvious documents.

Regarding swimming, they ask for this certification from a teacher before going to the course so that they can later expel those who lied in the application.
This is from official FX Facebook page . I think there will be swimming test in the physical tests!

​​​​​​Here is an update on our ongoing recruitment for the European Border and Coast Guard standing corps – basic level.
We received nearly 1,900 applications from all around Europe. We are currently completing eligibility checks and our aim is to recruit over 150 officers who will soon protect the external border of the European Union.
What will happen next?
• Within the next few days, the first 1,200 candidates will receive instructions on how to register for the online English language test. To pass the exam you need at least a B2 level of language proficiency.
• You should also start getting ready to show that you meet the physical fitness requirements, including swimming, push-ups and sit-ups.
• Online interviews will start by the end of September 2021.
• The selected candidates are expected to start their training in January 2022 (to be confirmed).
We will soon send detailed information to each candidate invited for an interview. Stay tuned!

Last edited by BillB3rg; Sep 9th 2021 at 1:24 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2021, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spagniol
I don't know the number for sure but according to an interview with the Director in the first 3 days of the competition they had an average of 500 applications per day (...for the basic level). They may have received more over time but you can get an idea.
They got around 1900 applications for Basic level.
Old Sep 9th 2021, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, it is mentioned in the recruitment notice that candidates will be requested to record a short video displaying their ability to perform the required number of sit ups and push ups. Does anybody know something about this?
Old Sep 10th 2021, 6:06 am
Just Joined

BillB3rg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Questfer
Hi everyone, it is mentioned in the recruitment notice that candidates will be requested to record a short video displaying their ability to perform the required number of sit ups and push ups. Does anybody know something about this?
Υes i think they will ask for a short video. In Anex I, down in the first page it is says:
''Candidates will be requested to record a short video displaying their ability to perform the required number of sit-ups and push-ups"
Old Sep 10th 2021, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=BillB3rg;13049848]Υes i think they will ask for a short video. In Anex I, down in the first page it is says:
''Candidates will be requested to record a short video displaying their ability to perform the required number of sit-ups and push-ups"[/QUOTE
ok we ll wait....
Old Sep 15th 2021, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

noa9090 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys! Anybody received an email for English test so far?
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Steve4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noa9090
Not yet.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Oggi is an unknown quantity at this point

Not yet....we are waiting 😉
Old Sep 16th 2021, 8:15 am
Just Joined

Pol1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noa9090
Still waiting my friend 😕
Old Sep 16th 2021, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Mister_M is an unknown quantity at this point

Me neither, still waiting..
Old Sep 16th 2021, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

beybol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys ! I haven't received invitation for english test also. Do you think it will be provided at tracktest like in previous recruitment ? what can we expect ? And what do you think about swimming ? I mean in recruitment notice it wasn't included as a part of PE test but recently they posted on Facebook that candidates should be already preparing for PE test which includes swimming.
Old Sep 17th 2021, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

EIRINI VIDINI is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello
I wish good luck to all. This process is LONG, so I recommend to continue living a normal life during the process. What comes to transparency and official news & information, doesn't exist. In this forum, you can read all of the previous messages and get some kind of realistic picture about the whole recruitment process.

Also, the possibility to be anonymous, share information, and ask questions is great. Compared to some forums on Facebook, this British Expats is the best in my opinion.
I totally agree with you!
Old Sep 20th 2021, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,
check your emails. Invitations for english test were sent. FGIV
Old Sep 20th 2021, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Steve4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys. I have already receive the email.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.