Frontex Border Guard

Old Nov 12th 2021, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by noa9090 View Post
I believe that more or less the same will happen this year. 150-200 candidates will receive contracts in December for basic level and many others will remain in reserve list.
Yep, unfortunately, that seems to be the trend.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Memonik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello View Post
Thanks, and good luck to you as well.

Yes, it's good that some of the old messages are saved in this forum because I didn't remember this one-week due time. But I remember that these candidates who took the test in February received immediate contracts and had a place in the next batch. Unfortunately, many candidates took the PA 6 months prior as it was agreed and are still waiting in the reserve list or limbo. It is something which I consider wrong, but the recruitment is what it is, with some passports the doors open much more effortless.
Hi everyone.
Where can I find that reserve list??? It isn't a lot of time to start training in half of January.
All the best.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Memonik View Post
Hi everyone.
Where can I find that reserve list??? It isn't a lot of time to start training in half of January.
All the best.
Reserve lists aren't public. The only way to know is if you have some friend working in Frontex HR. At the moment, Basic and Intermediate reserve lists are empty. The Advanced candidate's reserve list is the only one where are candidates, and unfortunately, it looks that they need to wait for the most because of a shortage of Advanced positions. Also, one reason why HR keeps some candidates in limbo is that when you are placed on the reserve list, then starts the two-year waiting time to run. After two years, all the candidates who haven't received a contract are released from the reserve list.
Old Nov 13th 2021, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

Memonik is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. One more Question. Is anyone get feedback from Frontex after did online test about general knowledge about Frontex, fundamental rights and European standing corps???
Regards.
Old Nov 16th 2021, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

noa9090 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Memonik View Post
Hi. One more Question. Is anyone get feedback from Frontex after did online test about general knowledge about Frontex, fundamental rights and European standing corps???
Regards.
As far as I know there are some candidates who received mails last Friday that they passed all stages and were invited for online psychological assessment. I don’t know if there will be further invitations this week 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old Nov 24th 2021, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Ana_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! Has anynone any information about the progress..?
I had the interview five weeks ago and they said me that after one month they will answer if I continue or not. But I still wait..
Old Nov 25th 2021, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Nope, nothing at all about the progress.

It seems that Frontex has already decided to give some applicants the contracts for the next batch, even though the candidates have not participated in all stages.
Old Nov 25th 2021, 11:19 am
Just Joined

Empr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello View Post
Nope, nothing at all about the progress.

It seems that Frontex has already decided to give some applicants the contracts for the next batch, even though the candidates have not participated in all stages.
I don't think so.
Old Nov 25th 2021, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Ana_ is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to believe that an organization like frontex which defends the right to equality will follow a procedure equal for all the candidates..
Old Yesterday, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Samson82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all , newcomer to this thread, I applied for basic, had psychological test last week, now being sent for medical and physical to Warsaw next week, anyone else in same boat ?