Frontex Border Guard

Old Nov 12th 2021, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by noa9090 View Post
I believe that more or less the same will happen this year. 150-200 candidates will receive contracts in December for basic level and many others will remain in reserve list.
Yep, unfortunately, that seems to be the trend.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Memonik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello View Post
Thanks, and good luck to you as well.

Yes, it's good that some of the old messages are saved in this forum because I didn't remember this one-week due time. But I remember that these candidates who took the test in February received immediate contracts and had a place in the next batch. Unfortunately, many candidates took the PA 6 months prior as it was agreed and are still waiting in the reserve list or limbo. It is something which I consider wrong, but the recruitment is what it is, with some passports the doors open much more effortless.
Hi everyone.
Where can I find that reserve list??? It isn't a lot of time to start training in half of January.
All the best.
Old Nov 12th 2021, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Memonik View Post
Hi everyone.
Where can I find that reserve list??? It isn't a lot of time to start training in half of January.
All the best.
Reserve lists aren't public. The only way to know is if you have some friend working in Frontex HR. At the moment, Basic and Intermediate reserve lists are empty. The Advanced candidate's reserve list is the only one where are candidates, and unfortunately, it looks that they need to wait for the most because of a shortage of Advanced positions. Also, one reason why HR keeps some candidates in limbo is that when you are placed on the reserve list, then starts the two-year waiting time to run. After two years, all the candidates who haven't received a contract are released from the reserve list.
Old Nov 13th 2021, 3:06 pm
Just Joined

Memonik is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. One more Question. Is anyone get feedback from Frontex after did online test about general knowledge about Frontex, fundamental rights and European standing corps???
Regards.
Old Nov 16th 2021, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

noa9090 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Memonik View Post
Hi. One more Question. Is anyone get feedback from Frontex after did online test about general knowledge about Frontex, fundamental rights and European standing corps???
Regards.
As far as I know there are some candidates who received mails last Friday that they passed all stages and were invited for online psychological assessment. I don’t know if there will be further invitations this week 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old Nov 24th 2021, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Ana_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! Has anynone any information about the progress..?
I had the interview five weeks ago and they said me that after one month they will answer if I continue or not. But I still wait..
Old Nov 25th 2021, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Nope, nothing at all about the progress.

It seems that Frontex has already decided to give some applicants the contracts for the next batch, even though the candidates have not participated in all stages.
Old Nov 25th 2021, 11:19 am
Just Joined

Empr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Randello View Post
Nope, nothing at all about the progress.

It seems that Frontex has already decided to give some applicants the contracts for the next batch, even though the candidates have not participated in all stages.
I don't think so.
Old Nov 25th 2021, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Ana_ is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to believe that an organization like frontex which defends the right to equality will follow a procedure equal for all the candidates..
Old Nov 27th 2021, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Samson82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all , newcomer to this thread, I applied for basic, had psychological test last week, now being sent for medical and physical to Warsaw next week, anyone else in same boat ?
Old Dec 1st 2021, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

beybol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, was it described in email how PA test is going to look like ? I'm still waiting for an invitation for it.
Old Dec 2nd 2021, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

I think there is enough on here about the fitness test. Basically you have no business going there if you haven't specifically trained for it. Use YouTube , read the advice on here and read the notice and instructions. The instructors are helpful but you need to be prepared.

It appears that in recent weeks , alot have been called for medicals and fitness tests and that's ongoing . With a start date in January I imagine they might have to send out offers soon too. I've been through the process now from start to finish , happy to offer any help but I would suggest anyone with a question please first read all the brilliant info that is already up here.
Old Dec 3rd 2021, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Hi Samson82! Thank you for your messages and shared information. I also agree that going to the PA test without training wastes everyone's time. Even though some candidates 'passed' the PA in the first call, even they were not supposed to. It was embarrassing to witness and wrong against the candidates who had trained and passed the PA without help.

About your tests in Warsaw Samson82, did you have the medical examination before your PA?
Old Dec 6th 2021, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

E-mails for English language test have been sent to AST-4 candidates.
Good luck to those interested!
Old Dec 7th 2021, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Preliminary job offers for basic level also being sent out now. Looks like some good movement again.
Good luck to everyone as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.