Frontex Border Guard

Old Sep 16th 2023, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

JOCI2022 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

That's great! You are the king, doub resolved.
Old Sep 18th 2023, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anybody know something about "online multiple-choice test"? In the selection notice there's literally nothing about this test even though it seems to be a separate phase of recruitment.
Old Sep 18th 2023, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

I am totally agreee with you Bazcek. It seems like it hasn't relation with the English test. Maybe it is a test which assess the knowledge about European Union and Frontex. Who knows...
Old Sep 19th 2023, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Hi Baczek,

I have sent an email to Frontex' Standing Corps to know more details about the online multiple-choice test. They replied me that this online test will assess the essential criteria which are published in the vacancy notice.

I hope you can this information helpful. We keep in touch.
Take care.
Old Sep 19th 2023, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JOCI2022
Hi Baczek,

I have sent an email to Frontex' Standing Corps to know more details about the online multiple-choice test. They replied me that this online test will assess the essential criteria which are published in the vacancy notice.

I hope you can this information helpful. We keep in touch.
Take care.
Thanks for this information. Frontex is quite mysterious and vague about this test but still it's better than nothing. Keep in touch.
Old Sep 25th 2023, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

Jaim is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!
This is my first post here..I'm in the process to the intermediate level. Anyone knows if Frontex has started to send the email for the english test?
Thanks!
Old Sep 26th 2023, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jaim
Hi all!
This is my first post here..I'm in the process to the intermediate level. Anyone knows if Frontex has started to send the email for the english test?
Thanks!
Although I'm after basic level I've heard that they didn't send invitations for the English test yet. However, I've also heard that they should send e-mails soon (intermediate level) so be prepared. Good luck.
Old Sep 26th 2023, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Hi everyone,

I'm in the same position than Baczek. Altough I have applied for Intermediate as well, I don't have any hope to receive the invitation because I don't have the experience requiered.

On the other hand, when do you estimate the candidates for basic level will receive their invitation to do the English test, from what you may heard?

By the way, how are you doing with the English writing test in 10 minutes?

Cheer up! And take care.

Old Sep 26th 2023, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply...I'll keep waiting!!!. I think there will be lot of applicants, so Frontex will have to hard work those days....
The last day to apply to intermediate level was the 24th of August and we haven't receipt the mail . So, in my oppinion, It might take a little longer for the basic level.
Good luck!!!
Old Sep 26th 2023, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JOCI2022
Hi everyone,

I'm in the same position than Baczek. Altough I have applied for Intermediate as well, I don't have any hope to receive the invitation because I don't have the experience requiered.

On the other hand, when do you estimate the candidates for basic level will receive their invitation to do the English test, from what you may heard?

By the way, how are you doing with the English writing test in 10 minutes?

Cheer up! And take care.
They usually send invitation around 1 month after closing the application phase but taking into account that they have multiple recruitments now it could be a little longer.

As to the English test I didn't start practice writing yet so unfortunately I don't have any useful tips. However, from my previous experience it's good to have memorized structures for each type of a writing form (e-mail, essay, report etc.)

Originally Posted by Jaim
Thanks for the reply...I'll keep waiting!!!. I think there will be lot of applicants, so Frontex will have to hard work those days....
The last day to apply to intermediate level was the 24th of August and we haven't receipt the mail . So, in my oppinion, It might take a little longer for the basic level.
Good luck!!!
No problem. Hopefully they will send it soon.
Old Sep 26th 2023, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Cheers once more.
Old Sep 26th 2023, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Astgr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!!!
This is my first post here. I too have applied for intermediate and basic positions. Today i got an email for the english test for the intermediate position that says i will be given a link to take the test in the next 24hours for all of you wondering. Good luck to us all!!!
Old Sep 26th 2023, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Well at least we have some news. Good luck to all the participants. Let's hope we can meet in Varsow or somewhere else with the Frontex's uniform.
Old Sep 26th 2023, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Astgr
Hi all!!!
This is my first post here. I too have applied for intermediate and basic positions. Today i got an email for the english test for the intermediate position that says i will be given a link to take the test in the next 24hours for all of you wondering. Good luck to us all!!!
​​​​​​Thanks!...We should be prepared!
I filled in the form the day before deadline, so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.
Good luck!!!
Old Oct 5th 2023, 8:42 am
Just Joined

Dwaynes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I discovered this forum by chance. I have also applied for these vacancies, and since the English exam, I have had no news. Has anyone received news of successive phases? Thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.