Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 4th 2024, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

avocadoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by kxen
These tests are part of the psychological tests. You had the first one, the eliminatory test, at the beginning and another one in Warsaw. Now you will have the third one. If you are ok, you will receive invitation for the psychological assessment.
guys maybe do you know if the intermediate level is completed? Still waiting for the psychological assessment
Old Feb 4th 2024, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

vio207 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by avocadoo
guys maybe do you know if the intermediate level is completed? Still waiting for the psychological assessment
It is not.completed. There are candidates still waiting for the psyho and interview. So patience
Old Feb 4th 2024, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Thank youuu!!! Just asking because I did also for basic, and they started calling people, and still not me.
Old Feb 4th 2024, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

Thank youuu!!! Just asking because I did also for basic, and they started calling people, and still not me.
no problem. but when you say calling, what do you mean?
Old Feb 5th 2024, 10:20 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vio207
no problem. but when you say calling, what do you mean?
frontex has started to call candidates for abstract basic
Old Feb 5th 2024, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Aha , ok. I heard also that.
Old Feb 5th 2024, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point

That's right. I'm basic level only and I had Hudson tests (abstract, verbal and business attitudes questionnaire) on Monday 29 January.

Now waiting for the invitation for the psychological assessment.
Old Feb 5th 2024, 10:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Baczek
That's right. I'm basic level only and I had Hudson tests (abstract, verbal and business attitudes questionnaire) on Monday 29 January.

Now waiting for the invitation for the psychological assessment.
Good luck
Old Feb 7th 2024, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

floral_pattern is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!
I have also been through the PA Test in Warsaw, and I completed the Abstract/Verbal Reasoning tests on the 29th of January for the Basic Standing Corps. Does anyone know if there is a system when Frontex contacts the candidates? As I saw in the comments in this thread, some of you had already completed the psychological tests in January, and I was wondering if it has a link to performance or if we are only in different groups in the recruitment process timeline. Thank you!
Old Feb 7th 2024, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by floral_pattern
Hello!
I have also been through the PA Test in Warsaw, and I completed the Abstract/Verbal Reasoning tests on the 29th of January for the Basic Standing Corps. Does anyone know if there is a system when Frontex contacts the candidates? As I saw in the comments in this thread, some of you had already completed the psychological tests in January, and I was wondering if it has a link to performance or if we are only in different groups in the recruitment process timeline. Thank you!
There are at least 2 different timelines, one for the intermediate level and one for the basic level. Intermediate level is around 2 months ahead of basic level and many people from intermediate level have already participated in their psychological assessment.
Old Feb 7th 2024, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

There are at least 2 different timelines, one for the intermediate level and one for the basic level. Intermediate level is around 2 months ahead of basic level and many people from intermediate level have already participated in their psychological assessment.
Speaking about the intermediate level, I was wondering if they already were called for the professional interviews.....
Old Feb 8th 2024, 6:05 am
Just Joined

may I ask you? I have already did the abstract at 10/12, and they didnt call me for psychological assessment, neither for intermediate or basic. That means I am out of the procedure. Or still waiting?
Old Feb 8th 2024, 8:33 am
Just Joined

floral_pattern is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
Old Feb 8th 2024, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

may I ask you? I have already did the abstract at 10/12, and they didnt call me for psychological assessment, neither for intermediate or basic. That means I am out of the procedure. Or still waiting?
Sorry do disappoint you but I don't know and I can't give you a reliable answer. I can only speculate that you have slim chances to be called for intermediate level but you are still in the game regarding basic level.
Old Feb 9th 2024, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Luisgoncalves is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vio207
Speaking about the intermediate level, I was wondering if they already were called for the professional interviews.....
That's also my question... some of intermediate level candidates had the psichological interview and the process seems to stoped.
Now the basic level are almost at the same stage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.