Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 24th 2023, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Baczek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

In the vacancy notices for different roles which are published on the official website it is directly expressed that Frontex "is in the process of significantly increasing the size of its staff". Without any doubt this includes category 1 of the standing corps.
Old Jun 24th 2023, 9:55 am
Just Joined

JOCI2022 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baczek
In the vacancy notices for different roles which are published on the official website it is directly expressed that Frontex "is in the process of significantly increasing the size of its staff". Without any doubt this includes category 1 of the standing corps.
Hi there Baczek,

Could you copy and paste the precise link where it is placed the information you have quoted above, please?
Thank you very much in advance.
Old Jun 24th 2023, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JOCI2022
Hi there Baczek,

Could you copy and paste the precise link where it is placed the information you have quoted above, please?
Thank you very much in advance.
I am not allowed to paste links as I don't have enough posts on this forum but you can visit open vacancies on the Frontex official website, open any vacancy notice (e.g. Heads of Sectors in Standing Corps Preparedness and Deployment Unit), download the vacancy notice file and in its section 1. Background you can find this quote I have mentioned above.

Old Jun 24th 2023, 10:37 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Baczek
I am not allowed to paste links as I don't have enough posts on this forum but you can visit open vacancies on the Frontex official website, open any vacancy notice (e.g. Heads of Sectors in Standing Corps Preparedness and Deployment Unit), download the vacancy notice file and in its section 1. Background you can find this quote I have mentioned above.

I know what you mean. Yes, that's right. I though that there was more information apart from that in other more public place.

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply Baczek.
Old Aug 5th 2023, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

avocadoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone from Greece! I am planning to apply for 3d generation intermediate level. I make a reply here cause i think you are Greek! So, can anyone help giving some info?
1) the questions in english test are general questions?
2) the physical exercises need practice before are done in Warsow?
3) can i make application for both basic and intermediate levels to have more chances?
Old Aug 6th 2023, 9:08 am
Just Joined

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to tell you than I am not Greek. Neither I have more information to reply to your questions apart from which it is published on the official website of Frontex.

Kind regards.
Old Sep 6th 2023, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

EBCG standing corps - basic level (CA FGIV - 3rd generation) recruitment: microsite.frontex.europa.eu/en/recruitments/RCT-2023-00022

Both application form and recruitment notice are available.

Last edited by Baczek; Sep 6th 2023 at 3:40 pm. Reason: Edit
Old Sep 15th 2023, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Does anybody know the minimum quantity of words which me must write in each exercise of the writing part? Ten minutes for two exercises B2 level seems quite short, in comparison with Cambridge University exams for the same level (80 minutes).

Thank you very much in advance for any information.
Old Sep 16th 2023, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

For each of the writing task you need to produce minimum 100 words.
Old Sep 16th 2023, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

How do you know that Baczeck? Thank you very much, any way.
Old Sep 16th 2023, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

This is how those English tests are constructed. Of course in theory they can change the structure entirely this year but in my opinion it is highly unlikely - minimum 100 words for each writing task is the most probable scenario.
Old Sep 16th 2023, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

I understand, but could you give me your example to understand why you claim that this is the way those tests are constructed.

Thank you very much beforehand, once more.
Old Sep 16th 2023, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

English tests are provided by external contractor i.e. TrackTest and this company generally uses standardized tests (standardized in terms of structure of course). These standards for the writing part are as follows: 10 minutes in total, 2 writing tasks and minimum 100 words per each task. That's everything I know.
Old Sep 16th 2023, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

As far as I know, in the website it is published the following: "the writing exam consists of two English writing tasks, usually one focused on written interaction and one focused on written production (report and short essays). Each task has a minimum word limit (60- 150 words, depending on the level and type of task)...".

From which place do you take your previous afirmation? I know that you must be thinking to kill me. As you see I'm especially worried with the writing part, so that's the reason why I've asked as much questions about that.

Thank you very much, once more.
Old Sep 16th 2023, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

For example watch this video:
and at 2:50 minute mark you can notice information "100 words remaining" which clearly indicates that you need to write at least 100 words. This is an example you have requested. As I said before I cannot guarantee it and it's ONLY the most probable scenario in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.