Frontex Border Guard

Old Mar 6th 2020, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

giannitwo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by LorisL View Post
Congratulations ! Looks like the timing is not the same in some cases. Some of us are waiting for so long
maybe timing depends on position?
Old Mar 6th 2020, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by giannitwo View Post
maybe timing depends on position?
Hard to believe that... I've applied for intermediate and advanced and I think that applicants for this leves are fewer than for basic level.
Old Mar 6th 2020, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Frontex has launched the recruitment of category 2 border and coast guards two days ago.
A kind of seconded position, only available for active police/coast/border guards.

The last information I received about cat1 (us) is that they will receive Frontex's per diem when deployed.

If this is confirmed, it is a good news for us.
Old Mar 6th 2020, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brubru View Post
Frontex has launched the recruitment of category 2 border and coast guards two days ago.
A kind of seconded position, only available for active police/coast/border guards.

The last information I received about cat1 (us) is that they will receive Frontex's per diem when deployed.

If this is confirmed, it is a good news for us.
Hi Brubru, any link to that cat 2 recruitment yet mate?
Old Mar 6th 2020, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway View Post
Hi Brubru, any link to that cat 2 recruitment yet mate?
Each EU country have a different procedure for cat2's recruitment , it is linked to your NFPOC (National Frontex point of contact), I can't provide a link because it is on my administration's intranet, I can't share it in the forum, hope you understand.

Old Mar 6th 2020, 3:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Brubru View Post
Each EU country have a different procedure for cat2's recruitment , it is linked to your NFPOC (National Frontex point of contact), I can't provide a link because it is on my administration's intranet, I can't share it in the forum, hope you understand.
Ah I understand now thats no problem
Old Mar 6th 2020, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Ah I understand now thats no problem

I have translated with Google part of the telex:

SUBJECT: RECRUITMENT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK AND APPLICATION BODY FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A LIVESTOCK FOR THE EUROPEAN FRONTEX AGENCY OPEN TO POLICE OFFICERS - STOP
ATTACHMENT : 1 APPLICATION FORM 1 CONTACT SHEET 1 POST SHEET
AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2021, THE FRONTEX EUROPEAN AGENCY WILL DEPLOY WORKFORCE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. IN THIS PERSPECTIVE, THE NATIONAL POLICE ESTABLISHES A VIVIER OF VOLUNTEERS ASSIGNED WITHIN ALL POLICE DIRECTIONS AND WHO MAY BE EMPLOYED BY FRONTEX WHOSE HEADQUARTERS ARE IN WARSAW.
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE AGENCY WEBSITE - PLEASE CLICK ON NEXT LINK: https://frontex.europa.eu/ - STOP -
FOR INFORMATION, YOU WILL FIND IN PART ATTACHED THE PROFILES SEARCHED ON THE OCCASION OF THIS RECRUITMENT.
PROFILE OF CANDIDATES: - 7 YEARS OF SERVICE AFTER THE DATE OF APPROVAL on JANUARY 1, 2020 - MASTERING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE (WRITTEN AND SPOKEN) LEVEL B2 RECOMMENDED -
HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING RESEARCH SPECIALTIES - FINGERPRINT COLLECTION - PATROL - DOCUMENTARY FRAUD / CROSS-BORDER CONTROL - JUDICIAL POLICE: CROSS-BORDER CRIME - SUPPORT FUNCTION: PLANNING, STAFF, COMMUNICATION - REMOVAL, SPEAKER - BE VOLUNTEER AND TOTALLY AVAILABLE -
GOOD PHYSICAL AND MORAL CONDITION - IMPORTANT SUITABILITY FOR WORKING IN A TEAM IN DIFFICULT AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT -
BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE INSTITUTIONS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION MASTER OF THE IT TOOL SELECTION PROCEDURES: ONLY SELECTIONS WILL BE INVITED: CANDIDATES HAVING ONE OF THE SPECIALTIES STATED ABOVE AND HAVE TRANSMITTED THEIR APPLICATION BY THE HIERARCHICAL WAY. STOP

It's a 2 years contract, no fees, only FX's per diem, you keep your salary and your rights for National Police pension

Last edited by Brubru; Mar 6th 2020 at 3:44 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2020, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

So... They requested my diplomas and proof of experience. I sent it, but I received an error message, that my attachments were too large. I deleted 2 diplomas and sent it again, without error message. But also no confirmation message from fx. Did the rest of you received confirmation for the sent diplomas?
Old Mar 8th 2020, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Seita is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 5200 View Post
So... They requested my diplomas and proof of experience. I sent it, but I received an error message, that my attachments were too large. I deleted 2 diplomas and sent it again, without error message. But also no confirmation message from fx. Did the rest of you received confirmation for the sent diplomas?
No confirmation for me. I dont think there will be any. Just wait patiently for the placement on the reserve list and afterwards for the job offer, I GUESS.
Old Mar 8th 2020, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations to the successful ones so far

Old Mar 8th 2020, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by 5200 View Post
They will get it dont worry just send it to that standingcorps email they send it from. I was contacted during the week to provide more information that I left out. They even rang me over one issue and he told me over the phone they are in the process of double checking over peoples eligibility criteria and making sure everyone ticks the boxes before they send it off to the next group that will make the decision if they pick you or not. I would reckon we will be hearing from them maby this week or next.
Old Mar 8th 2020, 10:18 pm
Just Joined

Lenka01 is an unknown quantity at this point

They will get it dont worry just send it to that standingcorps email they send it from. I was contacted during the week to provide more information that I left out. They even rang me over one issue and he told me over the phone they are in the process of double checking over peoples eligibility criteria and making sure everyone ticks the boxes before they send it off to the next group that will make the decision if they pick you or not. I would reckon we will be hearing from them maby this week or next.
Well done.
Do tell us what comes next in the selection procedure, after this phase that you are in now, this is, when you here from Frontex again.
Good luck!!!
Old Mar 9th 2020, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

RossT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,
Is there someone who have passed the English test in the beginning of February and still waiting for invitation for Physical test and Interview?
I did my English test on 08 February, got my results on 09 February and no email since then.
Good luck to all the candidates!
Old Mar 9th 2020, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RossT View Post
Hello All,
Is there someone who have passed the English test in the beginning of February and still waiting for invitation for Physical test and Interview?
I did my English test on 08 February, got my results on 09 February and no email since then.
Hi. I don't know if this will help you... I did the English test on 21st of February, found out that I've passed on 6th of March and I am waiting for physical tests invitation . Good luck
Old Mar 9th 2020, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RossT View Post
Hello All,
I am.
I did it on 8th February received results on 10th and nothing until now.
And I passed it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.