Frontex Border Guard

Old Jun 30th 2020, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Suai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Basileus
Have you done the online interview? If yes, after finishing your physical test, I mean after the result on multistage fitness test what is the last one, you are free to go.

If you are call for interview next day it is same like on PT as soon you are out from the interview room you are free to go.

Everywhere they have a Frontex representative what is writen all the results and is not needing your presence everywhere after PT or even Interview.

Helpfull apps: Booking and TripAdvisor and a GPS app could help you, even if you have more time and going to walk and visit Warsaw.
​​​
Thanks Basileus. I did my online interview. I was mostly interested if on the day everything was agile, or on the contrary, they give time for latecomers to arrive, another hour to get ready, another hour to explain the exercises, etc. Basically I wouldn't want to book a flight and have to rush or miss it. Unfortunately, I won't have much time to kill to visit Warsaw.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Zanzibar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys!
Are there any more candidates among you, or if you know from among your colleagues, who have passed the English test (maybe even the online interview) who haven't received the invitation to the PA tests? I ask this because we are entering July ...are there still such cases?? or "the invitations" have been made and from now on only the evaluations follow? Would it be appropriate to send an email to FX to ask them for this information or to wait another week? It is possible that some "omission" would have happened? Patience-patience, but untill when?? I'm still waiting for their correspondence few days and then... ...
Thank you in advance and.... Good luck !!
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

fogue10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zanzibar
Hello guys!
Are there any more candidates among you, or if you know from among your colleagues, who have passed the English test (maybe even the online interview) who haven't received the invitation to the PA tests? I ask this because we are entering July ...are there still such cases?? or "the invitations" have been made and from now on only the evaluations follow? Would it be appropriate to send an email to FX to ask them for this information or to wait another week? It is possible that some "omission" would have happened? Patience-patience, but untill when?? I'm still waiting for their correspondence few days and then... ...
Wait another week, I was also in you position, no inteview until now and yesterday I received my PA invitation...
Old Jun 30th 2020, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Along with the invitation for the physical aptitude test , do you also receive the invitation for medical examinations and interview, or will this be done later? After the examinations, we are free to return to our country or we have to wait for the results and if we pass we have the interview?
Old Jun 30th 2020, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SteKoF
Along with the invitation for the physical aptitude test , do you also receive the invitation for medical examinations and interview, or will this be done later? After the examinations, we are free to return to our country or we have to wait for the results and if we pass we have the interview?
Only physical test and interview was for us before the pandemic and now still the same for the guys how are not conducted online interview. It was someone how said that he received the invitation on PA and interview now for July.

How has done the online interview, it will not be the case. But, you guys, MUST follow the instructions from the email.

Medical examination before the pandemic it was schedule after acceptance of job offer and before receiving the contract, now the medical examination is taken place after online trainig and before the second 3 months of the training from the 9 months probation.

Old Jun 30th 2020, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

IONUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zanzibar
Hello guys!
i did not receive an invite for PA. I had my interview at the end of May and since then nothing, even though everybody i was in contact with received it. They selected the candidates alphabetically and if your name starts with a letter from the end you should still be patient. They are somewhere at letter "T" . I am with M so i dont know what to think about it anymore.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IONUT
i did not receive an invite for PA. I had my interview at the end of May and since then nothing, even though everybody i was in contact with received it. They selected the candidates alphabetically and if your name starts with a letter from the end you should still be patient. They are somewhere at letter "T" . I am with M so i dont know what to think about it anymore.
HI there! I received an invitation for the PA for 14/7 and my surname begins from the letter S
Old Jun 30th 2020, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

One question, does anybody know the amount covered by Frontex for tickets, hotel etc? For distance less than 3000km away from Warsaw
Old Jun 30th 2020, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

SteKoF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basileus
Only physical test and interview was for us before the pandemic and now still the same for the guys how are not conducted online interview. It was someone how said that he received the invitation on PA and interview now for July.

How has done the online interview, it will not be the case. But, you guys, MUST follow the instructions from the email.

Medical examination before the pandemic it was schedule after acceptance of job offer and before receiving the contract, now the medical examination is taken place after online trainig and before the second 3 months of the training from the 9 months probation.

A friend of mine recieved an invitation for interview (skype) for 3 July and now he recieved the invitation for the physical aptitude test at 8 July.He applied for basic and for AD.
Others receive only the invitation for the physical aptitude test?
Without the interview,little confused
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

No, I asked Fr about that and they said that Due the cov19 pandemic, there will not be any other evaluation exept PA Ăźn Warsaw. The interview will be on skype and after that we will be notified about the rest.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

After the PA, we are free to go, they told me that the PA is carried with few and it will only take about an hour...
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Questfer
One question, does anybody know the amount covered by Frontex for tickets, hotel etc? For distance less than 3000km away from Warsaw
Hi, between 600 and 850 euros as I know, but if your cost exceeds you will be reimbursed for all if it is justified.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

A friend of mine recieved an invitation for interview (skype) for 3 July and now he recieved the invitation for the physical aptitude test at 8 July.He applied for basic and for AD.
Others receive only the invitation for the physical aptitude test?
Without the interview,little confused
That is not a pb, there are quite some evaluation teams and every team has its tempo... Do not relay on the time when you receive the invitation on PA. Even if you haven't had the interview, you will be noticed about that after the PA.
Old Jun 30th 2020, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Please excuse my english but after 20 push ups and almoust the same amount of beers đŸ˜«, I am struggling to correct my mother tongue autocorrect
Old Jul 1st 2020, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fogue10
Hi, between 600 and 850 euros as I know, but if your cost exceeds you will be reimbursed for all if it is justified.
Goodmorning! Thank you for the info!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.