Frontex Border Guard

Old Jul 2nd 2020, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

Christian D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by Vlpet
Thank you for the feedback!A question, where there any women? How about the push ups? How were they conducted? Slightly open elbows, straight body posture?
Only one, and she passed. When they explain every exercise, yes you have to be perfectly straight, but if u bend just a little, I believe it will be ok, just don't go to deep, as I said common sense...
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Christian D
PA update:
really friendly
Try to help you to pass, even they give you a second chance
shuttle run, push ups and sit ups they tested outside and it was very pleasant.
the beep test was inside, but in my opinion the first 2, 3 levels are easier.
It is common sense, I didn't touch my knees on sit ups and for the first time they gave me a warning but they counted it.
Thanks for the update Christian and congratulations! It's really a stressful situation already and these kind of news are always welcome!
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Vlpet is an unknown quantity at this point

Only one, and she passed. When they explain every exercise, yes you have to be perfectly straight, but if u bend just a little, I believe it will be ok, just don't go to deep, as I said common sense...
Thank you a lot! We all are anxious and you helped us very much!Congratulations for your success,keep up!
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

No. They don't reply to your confirmation.
don't stress yourself, it's pointless. For me didn't look like an exam environment!
They even provide water for the candidates and it will be much much more than 3 min between each exercise.
Thank you very very much for everything today!
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Wuga87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basileus
Thank you for this information.

This is a waw info, they come back with the tests on September... not a very good news for the rezerv list, we need to wait until the recruitment process is done.

If it's true... I'm speechless.
That's strange to be honest. I don't think (I hope not) they're going to keep candidates with no final resolution of their situation regarding the process until October.

Old Jul 3rd 2020, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Basileus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wuga87
That's strange to be honest. I don't think (I hope not) they're going to keep candidates with no final resolution of their situation regarding the process until October.
What can I say more!? I hope too they will give us an answer or hopfully we can joint to standing corps now in August-September.

Anyway, this is the info coming from one person and we need to wait for others to confirm it and only then we may thake a posible "bad news" for us from rezerv list... "To wait and hope"!
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

SENSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys. I was invited for the PA on 21st July, they told me that is the latest day for PA tests ( initially I was invited for the 15th). I have a question for these that had already the PA. I am going to the airport straight after the PA, so I will have with me, my bag. Is there a relatively safe place, where I can leave my bag with my clothes and things during the test, or should I leave them in the hotel or elsewhere and after I am finished to run back and collect them? Thanks!
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SENSE
Hi guys. I was invited for the PA on 21st July, they told me that is the latest day for PA tests ( initially I was invited for the 15th). I have a question for these that had already the PA. I am going to the airport straight after the PA, so I will have with me, my bag. Is there a relatively safe place, where I can leave my bag with my clothes and things during the test, or should I leave them in the hotel or elsewhere and after I am finished to run back and collect them? Thanks!
U can do both. In my case I started at 11:00 AM and before 12 I finished, I had my bag with me, it is very safe and u can see it every time.
There is no shower around there, so it might be a good point to go back to the hotel!
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Berri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sense. Latest day for PA on 21st of July? You mean it will be over after that date or as commented they will start again in September? Any one can confirm that, please. Thanks.
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Berri
Hi Sense. Latest day for PA on 21st of July? You mean it will be over after that date or as commented they will start again in September? Any one can confirm that, please. Thanks.
Yes. It will be another session later this year, maybe in September.
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

gpiper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Berri
The info regarding most prob resuming PA sessions in September has come directly from Frontex email. Its not a rumour but direct reply to a question I sent them.
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Berri is an unknown quantity at this point

Great, thank you.
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 7:02 pm
Just Joined

Vlpet is an unknown quantity at this point

A question about push ups, can we stop just for 1" and continue or do they count it as the last repetition we can do?
Old Jul 3rd 2020, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vlpet
A question about push ups, can we stop just for 1" and continue or do they count it as the last repetition we can do?
if it's only one and only once it will be all right.
Old Jul 4th 2020, 7:39 am
Just Joined

SENSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.