Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 1st 2020, 11:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by george loizos
Have started email or not yet.
Sorry, but your question isn’t clear. Can you re-post? The thread already has quite a bit of info about the emails sent out as well if you want to do a search.

HTH and welcome to BE.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:33 am
Just Joined

george loizos is an unknown quantity at this point

They are starting to sending e-mails to the candidates???
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone. In regards to the physical test.
For the last week I've only trained with the 4 tests. My biggest challenge it's the situps. The most clear military standard I've found it's the American APFT standard. Here is a link. https://youtu.be/q8x3c5nTaag
I​​​​​​n my opinion Frontex should apply this standard.
I mean since they haven't described the standard earlier they should adopt a common/known military standard for both, sit-ps and push-ups.
In addition, I believe they should allow the feet support to be optional although I really believe there are not too many of us who can do 40 sit-ups without feet support.
Or can we?... :-)
Anyways I'd like to learn more from you.
I passed the English test and I stand by to receive the invitation to Warsaw.

Last edited by Stanx; Feb 3rd 2020 at 6:45 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 7:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

They are starting to sending e-mails to the candidates???
Have another read of the thread, starting at the beginning, lots of posts about the emails.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Hello everyone. In regards to the physical test.
For the last week I've only trained with the 4 tests. My biggest challenge it's the situps. The most clear military standard I've found it's the American APFT standard.
I​​​​​​n my opinion Frontex should apply this standard.
I mean since they haven't described the standard earlier they should adopt a common/known military standard for both, sit-ps and push-ups.
In addition, I believe they should allow the feet support to be optional although I really believe there are not too many of us who can do 40 sit-ups without feet support.
Or can we?... :-)
Anyways I'd like to learn more from you.
I passed the English test and I stand by to receive the invitation to Warsaw.
Congratulations on passing The test!
Regarding The physicals, I looked for some required standards in general, and apparently they require us to be medium plus a pinch. So if you manage 3 out of 4, probably you will manage the last one as well. My advice is to do as many situps as you can, as often as you can, avoiding injury or burnout, of course.

I Wonder if anyone failed The english test. Also, if they sent anymore emails...
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 10:31 am
Just Joined

george loizos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stanx
Submitted my application on the 7th of November. Received the letter and the link for the online Eng test yesterday. I'm also sure there will be more emails to be received.
Can you tell us what the english ingludes??
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 10:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Frontex Border Guard

Frontex Border Guard

Frontex Border Guard

HTH.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 11:38 am
Just Joined

kstrakos is an unknown quantity at this point

hello from Croatia.
I havent received e-mail from Frontex yet.
Is anybody here from Croatia here also? So we get throught this together and maybe plan trip to Warshaw if passed the English test...

Good luck to all
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 4:01 pm
Just Joined

VasiRo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LorisL
I think that this answer sent by Frontex today is helpful for all of us, so do not bother them anymore with the same questions, while de screening process is ongoing, I'm gonna put their answer here :
"... Please be informed that the English test is an online one and therefore you will be able to take it regardless of your current location. However, please find the necessary technical requirements for the test below: You will need a computer or smart device (tablet or phone) connected to the Internet with:
– functional front-facing camera
– headphones (for the Listening exam)
– microphone (for the Speaking exam)

The test is taken through the web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge), No special software installation is needed, you will be only asked to allow the access to your device microphone and camera.
Before the test starts, you will be able to check your technical capabilities.
With regards to the physical aptitude tests, please note that they will take place in Warsaw. Candidates who succeed in these tests will be invited for an interview which will take place the day after the physical aptitude tests.
Please note that as applications are currently being screened, shortlisted candidates will not receive the invitations for the English test and the subsequent procedures (if successful in the English test) at the same time. Please also be informed that invitations for the English test (and the for the subsequent physical aptitude tests and interviews) may be sent out until as late as mid-March
..."
Good evening!
Can anyone confirm that you can take the English test using your phone, as stated above?
I will be abroad for the next two weeks and it's hard for me to imagine how i will take a spoken English test using my (Android) phone. And using only the Chrome browser.
Thanks and good luck!
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

reddington_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all from Athens. Congratulations on this project. It really helps all of us. Good luck to everyone. I have applied for the advanced in mid-December. Still have not got any e-mail so we keep our hopes!
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

It's anybody from those who passed the English test who can confirmed that they had to pass listening or speaking stages too ? Can they be more specific about the English test ? Thanks and good luck !
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

bxpuser9847562957 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure but probably you may use your phone, yet there is a writing section; if you are familiar with writing an essay via your phone, then you re ok to go. I had some issues at the speaking test using chrome, yet everything was fixed when I used Mozilla instead; Plus, this is a verified version of the test, which means you will be monitored the whole time. So I would recommend using a computer rather than a mobile device. In any case, u could ask tracktest.eu directly.
It's a B2 Level Test so don't worry that much, it won't be extremely hard, not too easy though.
G'luck guys

Last edited by bxpuser9847562957; Feb 3rd 2020 at 5:04 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

I can confirm the above.
In addition. I can underline the importance of being monitored. You really are. I'm told someone has been rejected because she has chosen to take photos of the results during the test.
So, you have a grammar section with 20 questions with optional answers. Sometimes can be more difficult than you ve practiced other times can be easier. It's your luck.
Then you have two texts to read and respond some 7 questions about it. Pretty tricky sometimes.
Then you have two audio files to listen and answer some 5 questions per each.
At the end of each section you will see how you scored.
You will also have a countdown clock measuring your time.
After finishing this part you will receive a score that needs to be higher than 65%.
You may have a short break before you start the next part. Speaking and writing. 10 minutes each section.
It's the easiest part. If you have scored over 70% in the previous section you have nothing to be worry about.
For this part you will receive the results after a couple of days.
This is where I got so far.
And I'm grateful for it.
Good luck! 😉🤞

​​​​​​

Last edited by Stanx; Feb 3rd 2020 at 6:50 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

reddington_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone from Greece here? Have you got e-mail?

Stanx pretty thorough explanation of the procedure. Thanks a lot mate.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 3rd 2020 at 8:35 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2020, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

MKkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reddington_21
Anyone from Greece here? Have you got e-mail?
Greetings from Greece! Some colleagues and I haven't received yet any email. However, we know someone who did and took the test, but he has no feedback from Frontex. I applied the last day so I hope to be the last but not the least, hahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.