Frontex Border Guard

Old Apr 14th 2021, 6:12 am
Just Joined

Luke34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Thanks for sharing your point of view..at the end there is nothing esle to do but keep waiting.
My sincere congrats to all who received a job offer or are already employed. But i can' help thinking that all the procedure was enourmusly flawed. I understand all the delays and problems due the pandemic..but Frotnex is one of the most powerfull and important european agency, The Standing Corps is the first european uniformed (and armed..) service, and i think that as partecipants of the recruitment process, european citizens and tax payers, the lack of transparency, perofessionalism, and clear rules that the managment and HR showed until now, is absolutely regrettable.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 7:27 am
Just Joined

Spaniard83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Redfive
Th​​​ey sent AST4 contracts. No AD7 or Basic as it seems.
Hello to all of you! I am new in this forum. Can you confirm that they have already sent the last contracts for the 4th batch?
My Experience with this process is, as I have read from many of you, terrifying.I had the English Test on March 2020, then I was interviewed in June, and did not get any response until February 2021 when I was enclosed to the PA Test. I succeded it and later I was asked to send my documents. Now I am awaiting to know something else, as I don´t know if having passed al the tests means that all candidates are already in or not. I apply for AST4
Old Apr 14th 2021, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Spagniol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spaniard83
Hello to all of you! I am new in this forum. Can you confirm that they have already sent the last contracts for the 4th batch?
My Experience with this process is, as I have read from many of you, terrifying.I had the English Test on March 2020, then I was interviewed in June, and did not get any response until February 2021 when I was enclosed to the PA Test. I succeded it and later I was asked to send my documents. Now I am awaiting to know something else, as I don´t know if having passed al the tests means that all candidates are already in or not. I apply for AST4
Situations like yours are perfectly normal. You will find testimonies from candidates in the same situation unfortunately.
They started sending the contracts earlier this week and are expected to be received daily until the week ends (always depending on the availability of Frontex human resources). At the beginning of May more will be sent to fill the posts of those who don't accept this week's proposals.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Spaniard83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spagniol
Situations like yours are perfectly normal. You will find testimonies from candidates in the same situation unfortunately.
They started sending the contracts earlier this week and are expected to be received daily until the week ends (always depending on the availability of Frontex human resources). At the beginning of May more will be sent to fill the posts of those who don't accept this week's proposals.

Thanks for your reply! And would it be possible to have succeded in all the steps and have no contract offer?
Regards!
Old Apr 14th 2021, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Redfive is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure about this? Looking back the previous batches they sent the job offers all at once, and then a second wave to fill those who denied the job.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Are you sure about this? Looking back the previous batches they sent the job offers all at once, and then a second wave to fill those who denied the job.
That's exactly what I said. This week they send out the invitations ... In May they fill out the withdrawals.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

That's exactly what I said. This week they send out the invitations ... In May they fill out the withdrawals.
I mean that they sent it in one day all the emails,not in a period of one week for example. According to you they will keep sending until Friday.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

I mean that they sent it in one day all the emails,not in a period of one week for example. According to you they will keep sending until Friday.
In the last recruitment we had people receiving Email's on consecutive days. They weren't all sent on the same day at the same time.
Basically, it has little interest if they're on the same day or the day after, it doesn't add or take away value.

Who hasn't had answers yet, the solution remains the same .... Wait.
Old Apr 15th 2021, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Bill1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spaniard83
Thanks for your reply! And would it be possible to have succeded in all the steps and have no contract offer?
Regards!
Unfortunately, yes. Even if you make it to the reserve list, this does not guarantee you a job offer...
Old Apr 16th 2021, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Randello is an unknown quantity at this point

Levan24 do you have any information on when the rest of the contracts for batch 4 will be sent? Earlier there has been mentioned mid-April and beginning of May, but are all of the Mid-April contracts already sent?

Also, there was something about gender and nation balance, but at this moment the candidates who received the mid-April contracts are again mainly male's from Greece and Romania.
Old Apr 16th 2021, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Randello
Levan24 do you have any information on when the rest of the contracts for batch 4 will be sent? Earlier there has been mentioned mid-April and beginning of May, but are all of the Mid-April contracts already sent?

Also, there was something about gender and nation balance, but at this moment the candidates who received the mid-April contracts are again mainly male's from Greece and Romania.
I heard that some of my Spanish friends received the proposal today. Intermediate level.

Don't worry, there are more nationalities and in the end we are all Europeans, the flag doesn't matter.
Old Apr 18th 2021, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

One of the options that is on the table is that reserve candidates wait for a new recruitment process. A process that is already assumed to be open to any European citizen (without the need for prior police or military training), as if it were a first incorporation in any security force, extending the course time to 9 months or more.
Thus those who are in reserve would join these new candidates for a new type of course. Basically, a course / incorporation like someone who enters a police force for the first time, training since the beginning, from scratch.
But as always there are no absolute certainties, this is what is said and discussed within the walls of Frontex ... and in my opinion it's likely to happen especially with candidates from "basic level" (FGIV).

I could keep this to myself ... but as I like to know about these discussions I believe that someone else can. If anyone can add anything else feel free to do so.
Old Apr 19th 2021, 6:54 am
Just Joined

I heard the same too. About a new recruitment process in a different contex, with an extended period of training and different requirements from the candidates. But due to this idk of the reserve list of this year could get a job offer if the new recruitment does not include intermediate or advanced positions.
Old Apr 23rd 2021, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

The sentence that makes all the difference and that is on the last pages of this document:
"Estimate of number of contract staff (expressed in full-time equivalents) and seconded national experts"

FRONTEX Document
Old Apr 24th 2021, 8:44 am
Just Joined

SENSE is an unknown quantity at this point

Spaniard, thanks for posting this link to the doc, but what did you mean by: ''This sentence that makes all the difference and that is on the last pages of this document'' ? Theses are the numbers for the supposed various positions of all categories (FG II, III, IV, ADT4. 5, AD 5,6,7 etc) in general, not just for SC1 staff and our competition or a similar new one. Sorry to ask, but I didn't get your point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.