So what stage is everyone at now!?

Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what stage is everyone at now!?

Originally Posted by jimtrish
think i know what you meant paul cheers mate for your support!
we all love nights dont we, my last nights are sunday and monday, then leaving do on friday, 10yrs of scbu (or scuba nursing!! gonna be sad saying goodbye

have a good day,

trish
hi trish,

omg, cant believe its come around already. you have a good leaving do. what date do you fly?

me just off to solicitors, 1. to have everything certified
2. to pay £700 up front for the court case!!!! ex wont sign!!

chat soon

love deb x
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi trish,

omg, cant believe its come around already. you have a good leaving do. what date do you fly?

me just off to solicitors, 1. to have everything certified
2. to pay £700 up front for the court case!!!! ex wont sign!!

chat soon

love deb x
hi debs,

off to bed in a mo.
goodluck mate with the court case, im rooting for you, you must keep in touch!!
we fly oct 31st!! :scared: at 10pm and then have 6hr stop in HK then on to cairns! its flying by.
take care mate and hope it all goes well for you.

Trish
xx
Old Oct 7th 2005, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi

not been on for ages, have an interview next week for cardiac rehab hope they come up with something better than what i am doing now

weather is hotting up 36 today of to the beach soon!!

hows the weather in uk!!!

Jackie
Old Oct 8th 2005, 12:36 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

not been on for ages, have an interview next week for cardiac rehab hope they come up with something better than what i am doing now

Jackie
Shite

Good luck with the interview
Old Oct 8th 2005, 11:06 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

Jackie
Jackie the weather here is dull, showers and getting colder - central heating on a lot now in my mums house!

Only 3 weeks then i'll be in the heat and sun again!

Is it the practice nursing you ae not enjoying Jackie? How many hours per week are you currently working - i'd be interested to know what you are not enjoying? Good luck with the cardiac rehab interview - you'll be great and i'll be crossing my fingers for you!

See you soon,
Lynn x
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

practice nursing is definately differant, I was expecting that but not to this extent. I remember Helma last year saying how frustrated she was with practice nursing and I thought it cant be that bad!!
well basically you are a glorified receptionist (no disrespect to any receptionists) I work from 8.30-5.30 2-3 days a week
I saw 6 pts one day, after doing all the jobs cleaning, recalls, answering the phone making appointments there isnt alot else to do,
when i do see pts i am told what dressing to put on, I do ecg, immunisations but everyone sees the dr first but that is because of the way the medical system is
I am trying to sort out doing smears but these are for remote rural and family planning nurses only
the staff are lovely and very helpful but I am bored out of my head as i am used to working more automonosly

but eh its not all bad the weather is lovely although a little windy at the mo

thanks for the support re interview

Jackie
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:23 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Was working yesterday and had a phone call around 4 ish from HR, they said that someone from the Department of Immigration in Australia had phoned asking questions about me, what hours I work, how long have I worked there etc. She then went on to say that she couldn't divulge that sort of information without my permission! so I have now had to send her written permission so she can then send the information on, bl**dy bureaucracy!!!!

Does this mean that they'll grant my visas soon?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

This is what stage Im at!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330936
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:41 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Was working yesterday and had a phone call around 4 ish from HR, they said that someone from the Department of Immigration in Australia had phoned asking questions about me, what hours I work, how long have I worked there etc. She then went on to say that she couldn't divulge that sort of information without my permission! so I have now had to send her written permission so she can then send the information on, bl**dy bureaucracy!!!!

Does this mean that they'll grant my visas soon?

why HR mand, didnt you get your refs done by a manager??

anyway heres hoping its granted soon

mand
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by amanda76

mand
I think they randomly select applicants and ring HR to check, unless there is a specific queery.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:57 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amanda76

mand
Yes I did. I had 3 references, 1 from my manager, 1 from the sister and 1 from the acting chief executive (at the time). Maybe it's one of those random checks they do??
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:58 am
nursey

*snap*
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:28 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Yes I did. I had 3 references, 1 from my manager, 1 from the sister and 1 from the acting chief executive (at the time). Maybe it's one of those random checks they do??

bl**dy hell!!!! chief exec!!!!!! and they are still checking

anyway good luck with it

mand
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:49 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Mandi - sounds like you might be hearing something soon - do they already have your medicals?

Very exciting!!!

Lynn

p.s just noticed my own ticker!!!! only 19 days to go and only 5 more shifts at work!!!!

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Oct 12th 2005 at 11:53 am.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

goodluck mandi hope you get news soon

love

Trish
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.