This weekend????

Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default This weekend????

Whats everyone up to this week end?

Shall I tell yo what we are doing??

We are going to start to pack our suitcases because we are going to live in Australia now we have permanent residency.

Yes, yes and yes again! 'Got it' this morning!

I am only able to say this today because of all the helpful advice and support I have been given from all of my friends on BE. Wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for you. You know who you are....THANK YOU

Never give up hope, it does happen.

Paul and family
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:39 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: This weekend????

Originally Posted by paulb

We are going to start to pack our suitcases because we are going to live in Australia now we have permanent residency.

I am only able to say this today because of all the helpful advice and support I have been given from all of my friends on BE. Wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for you. You know who you are....THANK YOU

Paul and family
BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! THAT'S GREAT NEWS. we can all now relax, hope it's my turn next
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Paul and family

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the fun begins as you get ready for your new life.

All the best and good luck.

Cheers,
Paula
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:42 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

p.s. you need to update your timeline well someone's got to bring you back down!! only joking, hope you've got the champers on ice.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Paul and family

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a painful few weeks hasn't it?
Get those flights booked Paul.
Keep us posted!
Claire. x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mandi248
p.s. you need to update your timeline well someone's got to bring you back down!! only joking, hope you've got the champers on ice.
Its been in the fridge a fortnight!!
Thanx Mandi, it will be yours soon..., before the end of the month I bet.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Robbo2
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a painful few weeks hasn't it?
Get those flights booked Paul.
Keep us posted!
Claire. x

Thanx for your support Claire. You were first on my list of texts, after I told the wife of course!
Booking the flights tonight.

Last edited by paulb; Oct 12th 2005 at 5:57 am.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Huge congratulations to you and your family. Enjoy your new life.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Paul and family
You jammy devil!! Congratulations - well deserved.

Kim & Andy
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AndyD
You jammy devil!! Congratulations - well deserved.

Kim & Andy

Congratulations Paul!

I guess you'll be having your 2nd anniversary down under =).
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:15 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: This weekend????

Congrats!

R.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:19 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Paul and family
Well done mate, great news.

Rich & Lynn
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by angelico
Congratulations Paul!

I guess you'll be having your 2nd anniversary down under =).

Thanks Andyd and Angelico. Its a lovely feeling.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Paul and family
Brilliant news. Congratulations. Enjoy the celebrations.
Best of luck.
Sharon
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Thanx for your support Claire. You were first on my list of texts, after I told the wife of course!
Booking the flights tonight.

No probs Paul. I still can't believe we got ours before you, and I will never understand the inconsistency, but hey, getting a visa is a bit like having a baby....once it arrives, the pain, sweat and tears are forgotten!
Just make sure you keep in touch, would love to know how it all goes for you. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.