Wikiposts

This weekend????

Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:05 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: This weekend????

ahh paulb that is fantastic news, i have been following your timeline!! all the best for you and your family. Best of luck with your new life.
regards
vb2

Originally Posted by paulb
Thanks for your congratulations everyone, nice to see
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vb2
ahh paulb that is fantastic news, i have been following your timeline!! all the best for you and your family. Best of luck with your new life.
regards
vb2

Thanx again folks. Hope to go near the end of this month depending on 1 or 2 things, and its not a validation trip, its the biggy. Our furniture arrives in Brisbane on 11th November, so the timing is good.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Whats everyone up to this week end?

Shall I tell yo what we are doing??

We are going to start to pack our suitcases because we are going to live in Australia now we have permanent residency.

Yes, yes and yes again! 'Got it' this morning!

I am only able to say this today because of all the helpful advice and support I have been given from all of my friends on BE. Wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for you. You know who you are....THANK YOU

Never give up hope, it does happen.

Paul and family
FANTASTIC news paul, many many congratulations......it finally came!!!!!

well done

debbie x
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:27 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx again folks. Hope to go near the end of this month depending on 1 or 2 things, and its not a validation trip, its the biggy. Our furniture arrives in Brisbane on 11th November, so the timing is good.
Wow thats brilliant, sounds like your going just in time, just been reading a thread about uk having the coldest winter in a decade
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to start to pack our suitcases because we are going to live in Australia now we have permanent residency.

I am only able to say this today because of all the helpful advice and support I have been given from all of my friends on BE. Wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for you. You know who you are....THANK YOU

Paul and family

Fantastic news
Congratulations to you both!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:52 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Absolutely brilliant news Paul. Celebrate and enjoy the moment. You deserve it.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 11:12 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Paul and family
Congratulations, Paul - must be the best feeling in the world! Hope you've go some champers to celebrate befittingly this evening!!!

Nicky
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Paul and family
fantastic news paul, really chuffed for you, hey you may even join lynn and i on our broomsticks on halloween!!
so pleased for you, isnt it a great feeling!!

lots of love

Trish
xx
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Ozidream is on a distinguished road

Heartiest congratulations and best wishes !!! Cheers
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozidream
Heartiest congratulations and best wishes !!! Cheers
You are all so very kind

Just been to the Post Office and sent the passports to the High Commission to get the visa put in. Cant stop smiling. Feel like them off that chewing gum advert!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:04 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

You are all so very kind

Just been to the Post Office and sent the passports to the High Commission to get the visa put in. Cant stop smiling. Feel like them off that chewing gum advert!

Excellent news - don't it feel good!

Keep us updated as to what MH nursing is REALLY like !!!!

Gillian
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:14 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul and family
GREAT NEWS ! when are you going ?

Just seen your answer back aways !
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:11 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

WAHOO CONGRATULATIONS

Kris xx

Paul and family
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Paul and family
Fantastic news Paul, so pleased for you.

Judith
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:06 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul,

I was so happy to read your news. Fantastic!!! It finally arrived!!!!
Great that you've sold the house already and can just leave. All the best! Hope you'll still write on here "from the other side".

Gina

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.