Wikiposts

This weekend????

Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Default Re: This weekend????

Originally Posted by paulb
Whats everyone up to this week end?

Shall I tell yo what we are doing??

We are going to start to pack our suitcases because we are going to live in Australia now we have permanent residency.

Yes, yes and yes again! 'Got it' this morning!

I am only able to say this today because of all the helpful advice and support I have been given from all of my friends on BE. Wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for you. You know who you are....THANK YOU

Never give up hope, it does happen.

Paul and family

ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, at long long last !!!!
Enjoy your new lives in Australia.

Bex xxx
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough

Hi Paul,

Just out of curiosity.. mind if I ask what was the subject line of the grant letter email?

is it something like :

{applicant name}: Class BN Subclass 136 Skilled -Ref:<reference number>
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:09 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to start to pack our suitcases because we are going to live in Australia now we have permanent residency.

I am only able to say this today because of all the helpful advice and support I have been given from all of my friends on BE. Wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for you. You know who you are....THANK YOU

Paul and family
Well, thank goodness for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About bloody time to. Wishing you and your family every happiness down under..............................now DIMIA................can I have mine please?????????????

Best wishes Paul
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:32 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Crikey Paul, nearly missed this. Huge congratulations.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:35 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: This weekend????

great news for everyone

fab

amanda
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angelico
Hi Paul,

Just out of curiosity.. mind if I ask what was the subject line of the grant letter email?

is it something like :

{applicant name}: Class BN Subclass 136 Skilled -Ref:<reference number>

This was it.

Skilled Migration Application CLF2005/***** [SEC=IN-CONFIDENCE:CLIENT]
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

This was it.

Skilled Migration Application CLF2005/***** [SEC=IN-CONFIDENCE:CLIENT]

Thanks for your congratulations everyone, nice to see
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Location: drinking champagne 24 -7!!!In the land of visa grants!
vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of

Paul and family

Have sent you a pm!!!!!!
Well done Im so pleased for you !!!!
Knew you would be in the "lucky ten"
one down nine to go

can I be one of the nine

regards
Lisa
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Paul, how thrilled must you be....did you jump about screaming and shouting?
Congratulations to you and your family, I can't begin to tell you how pleased am for you.
jacqui
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future
Smile Re: This weekend????

Paul and family
Really pleased for you. Many Congratulations...... Paul and to your family. So you got your anniversary gift three weeks in advance

Gurpreet
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Paul and family
Can't begin to say how pleased I am for you, Paul. All the very best. (And yes, I'm also pleased that it frees up another CO for the rest of us poor sods.) All the very best to you and your family in your new life. Michelle
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Paul well done mate,
and hey, don't start that I have my visa business lol lol

all the very best in the world to you
hugs Lace n co xxx
Old Oct 11th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

tibidabo will become famous soon enough

Paul and family

Congratulation Paul!! Things are moving at last!!!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 9:30 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul and family
YEEEEEHAAAAAA Oh Paul I am so very happy for you massive congratulations to you and your family. hope you've got the champers out already
Old Oct 11th 2005, 10:01 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Paul, you must be on cloud 9!

When do you think you will be going, and will it be just to validate or for good?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.