This weekend????

Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:32 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This weekend????

Originally Posted by paulb
Whats everyone up to this week end?

Shall I tell yo what we are doing??

We are going to start to pack our suitcases because we are going to live in Australia now we have permanent residency.

Yes, yes and yes again! 'Got it' this morning!

I am only able to say this today because of all the helpful advice and support I have been given from all of my friends on BE. Wouldnt be in this position if it wasnt for you. You know who you are....THANK YOU

Never give up hope, it does happen.

Paul and family

Congratulations mate.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
Congratulations mate.

Thanks again everyone, your well wishes prove there are still nice people in the world, even if I've never met any of you!!

Booked the flights last night, fly on October 30th. 2 weeks on Sunday.

Paul
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:40 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again everyone, your well wishes prove there are still nice people in the world, even if I've never met any of you!!

Paul
Wooohooo brilliant sooo jealous, see all that waiting but you still get to go before us
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:43 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Ahh well done Paul mate, big Congrats to you...now the fun begins x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:45 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
Like Possoms said, I am sooo jealous as well. Wish that it were me going in two weeks .

I know you were really stressed out waiting for the visa, but now it looks like the timing was perfect: you get two weeks to say good-bye to everyone. Then, when you get to Oz it'll only be two to three weeks before your container arrives; just enough time to find an unfurnished rental

Hope it all goes well for you

Gina
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
hi paul, excellent news about the flights.
you go just before lynn and I.
safe journey to you and hope you keep in touch

Trish
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:32 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
That's my birthday. I'll be thinking of you.

Good luck
Old Oct 18th 2005, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hi paul, excellent news about the flights.
you go just before lynn and I.
safe journey to you and hope you keep in touch

Trish
Fly to London on 30th, but fly out on 31st. Me you and Lynn
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Fly to London on 30th, but fly out on 31st. Me you and Lynn

thats excellent, what time you flying paul?