Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The negative New Zealand thread

The negative New Zealand thread

Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:17 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

You can't phone anyone after 9pm because they have to get up for milking, and because they have got up for milking they ring you at 7am!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another lovely day............

A wonderful day in the Gold Coast..........22c overnight........although there is some much needed rain at the moment............but still 22c!

Bugger! Do you know it has rained 4 times since I've been over here?

Absolutely atrocious!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:03 am
Account Closed

Default Re: Another lovely day............

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
A wonderful day in the Gold Coast..........22c overnight........although there is some much needed rain at the moment............but still 22c!

Bugger! Do you know it has rained 4 times since I've been over here?

Absolutely atrocious!
It rained 3 times when I was in NZ - 50 weeks of the first year, 51 of the second year and 49 of the third.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mazi
It rained 3 times when I was in NZ - 50 weeks of the first year, 51 of the second year and 49 of the third.

Brilliant!!!!!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

Kiwi Bank - it's a Kiwi but it's not a bank.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Paladin
Brilliant!!!!!!!

Are you keen on the rain, then?
weird.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Are you keen on the rain, then?
weird.

And there was me thinking you had a sense of humour!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:48 am
Account Closed

And there was me thinking you had a sense of humour!
Yes..........Um, I do.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes..........Um, I do.
It doesn't matter if its raining when you're underwater, diving with the fishes!!!

..... or sat in front of a laptop trading currencies!!!

Not much fun for my daughters though - doh!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:45 pm
Account Closed

It doesn't matter if its raining when you're underwater, diving with the fishes!!!

..... or sat in front of a laptop trading currencies!!!

Not much fun for my daughters though - doh!

Ah! Hence the diving avatar. I hate the water. :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ah! Hence the diving avatar. I hate the water. :scared:

You just haven't had the right teacher! (I'm also a PADI Scuba Instructor!)

Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

(I'm also a PADI Scuba Instructor!)

Now we really do need to meet up. I wanna learn

But none of your weird Tantric stuff Dave. Even if you are wearing rubber
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Now we really do need to meet up. I wanna learn

But none of your weird Tantric stuff Dave. Even if you are wearing rubber
I refer you to the photo on the Who are you talking to thread!!!!

Would be more than happy to teach you to dive - just stay in touch and I'll sort you out when we get to NZ no probs!!! Once you've been surrounded by dolphins down there for ages on a dive you'll never wanna come up ever again!!!

p.s. I don't do tantric - too much messin about for my likin! I just wanna get finished and have a fag!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:06 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I refer you to the photo on the Who are you talking to thread!!!!

Would be more than happy to teach you to dive - just stay in touch and I'll sort you out when we get to NZ no probs!!! Once you've been surrounded by dolphins down there for ages on a dive you'll never wanna come up ever again!!!

p.s. I don't do tantric - too much messin about for my likin! I just wanna get finished and have a fag!!!
Your on

PS Never had a fag myself but a few mates reccomend I try it. But they are gay and I dont trust them
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

You just haven't had the right teacher! (I'm also a PADI Scuba Instructor!)

You're quite the man, aren't you? With your bloomin' PADIs and your FOREXes and your DIJTRHFZIs.

I did do a scuba diving course in the Dominican Republic in order to overcome my fear and loathing of the water, and I was rather damn good in the pool I can tell you. But when it came to the big sea... absolutely NFW (you like that one?! ).

I also booked several trips with the dolphins in NZ a) because they are lovely and b) to attempt to get over fear and loathing of water BUT I never got to go. Why? Because it sodding well rained every time, didn't it?! And they cancelled (the company that is, not the dolphins, although presumably they asked the dolphins first).

FNZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.