Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The negative New Zealand thread

The negative New Zealand thread

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 9:41 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

Originally Posted by poppets
silly me i expected it to cling to a bloody bowl!!

Ahhhhh.... I'm stuffed now...
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
sweetheart, they call it plastic wrap - what did you expect :scared: :scared: !!!
Or Glad wrap - I was certainly never glad when I used the stuff. Ended up putting 'Glad wrap' on the bowl first then foil over the top of that. And hoping.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

the kiwi deification of marmite....
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of

leisurewear
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

topical one...
the haka - its not scary, or impressive, its silly and no one takes it seriously
Old Nov 6th 2006, 7:01 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
topical one...
the haka - its not scary, or impressive, its silly and no one takes it seriously
I find it bloody annoying.
The English should stick 2 fingers up to them!... and the Ozzies shoudl moon 'em.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poppets
hate cottage cheese anyway but the sauces expect watties seem runny & as for mayonnaise, Best really is best, the others are like salad cream!!!
have you noticed the cling film (food wrap) doesn't cling
dont start me on the mayonaise again, I have resorted to Paul newmans ranch sauce...so much nicer than the mayonaise, comes with high recommendation
Old Nov 6th 2006, 7:43 am
Account Closed

Those daft BIG things you see in towns otherwise lacking on the 'things for tourists to do' front- carrot (Ohakuni), L and P bottle (Paeroa).......blah blah
Old Nov 6th 2006, 8:43 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
leisurewear
All clothes, full stop....!!!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 8:47 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Those daft BIG things you see in towns otherwise lacking on the 'things for tourists to do' front- carrot (Ohakuni), L and P bottle (Paeroa).......blah blah
get those in the US too - we stayed at the Big Boy Motel just west of Vegas which has the biggest thermometer in the world outside (or something akin to that) - nice breakfast, good Greek Restaurant opposite and a decent souvenir shop made up for the rubbish room
Old Nov 6th 2006, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Find it amusing that with all these negatives that you have been on holiday not actually living there

That said some points are valid and some ....... well ...... whats wrong with the haka ??

Cheers
Dirk
Old Nov 6th 2006, 4:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kerry & Dirk
Find it amusing that with all these negatives that you have been on holiday not actually living there

That said some points are valid and some ....... well ...... whats wrong with the haka ??

Cheers
Dirk
Who you referring to?

I did live in NZ.

3 years of the place.

Too long.

I don't mind the haka too much either.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 6:51 pm
H&B
Banned

H&B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mazi
Who you referring to?

I did live in NZ.

3 years of the place.

Too long.

I don't mind the haka too much either.

that explains why you're always moaning about the place then
Old Nov 6th 2006, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lovely and warm today................

28c in the Gold Coast today............thought I'd share that with you...........
Old Nov 6th 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by H&B
that explains why you're always moaning about the place then
Precisely.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.