Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The negative New Zealand thread

The negative New Zealand thread

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Another lovely day............

Originally Posted by mazi
You're quite the man, aren't you? With your bloomin' PADIs and your FOREXes and your DIJTRHFZIs.

I did do a scuba diving course in the Dominican Republic in order to overcome my fear and loathing of the water, and I was rather damn good in the pool I can tell you. But when it came to the big sea... absolutely NFW (you like that one?! ).

I also booked several trips with the dolphins in NZ a) because they are lovely and b) to attempt to get over fear and loathing of water BUT I never got to go. Why? Because it sodding well rained every time, didn't it?! And they cancelled (the company that is, not the dolphins, although presumably they asked the dolphins first).

FNZ
My 2 year old recommends arm bands!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:15 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paladin
My 2 year old recommends arm bands!!!

I am a very strong swimmer, apparently. I just HATE the water! There are things in there that eat us and we do not belong there. We do not have gills.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Your on

PS Never had a fag myself but a few mates reccomend I try it. But they are gay and I dont trust them
DOH!!!! Got me ya monkey!!!

On a serious note - yes no probs to take you thru a scuba course!!! In fact I'll take you on a try dive first so you can see if ya like it!!!

Apparently there's some good diving to be had in parts of NZ!!!

p.s. I might like to have a good joke about on here, but when I take someone diving there's no f***in about - peoples lives at risk 'n all that!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:22 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

On a serious note - yes no probs to take you thru a scuba course!!! In fact I'll take you on a try dive first so you can see if ya like it!!!
Do you ever get to Italy?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:23 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Another lovely day............

DOH!!!! Got me ya monkey!!!

Apparently there's some good diving to be had in parts of NZ!!!

p.s. I might like to have a good joke about on here, but when I take someone diving there's no f***in about - peoples lives at risk 'n all that!!!
I dived a few times in Kaikoura. The water temp in January (midsummer) was 11 degrees!!!!

Kind of like the UK in winter.

Buzzy
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:25 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Im glad to hear it Dave
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:26 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

In fact I'll take you on a try dive first so you can see if ya like it!!!
I did a dive in Mexico a few years ago. Loved it
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I dived a few times in Kaikoura. The water temp in January (midsummer) was 11 degrees!!!!

Kind of like the UK in winter.

Buzzy
Thats why God invented Dry Suits!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:37 am
Banned

Thats why God invented Dry Suits!!!

Are they the ones you have to wee in?

I like them
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mazi
Do you ever get to Italy?
Only for the right price!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Are they the ones you have to wee in?

I like them
Best not!!!

:scared:
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:41 am
Banned

Best not!!!

:scared:
Argh....... I liked the feeling
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Argh....... I liked the feeling
But I do like a good wee in a wet suit!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:51 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Another lovely day............

But I do like a good wee in a wet suit!!!

Preferably someone elses!!!

Buzzy
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Preferably someone elses!!!

Buzzy
Yeah, like before I owned my own gear for sure LOLOLOL!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.