Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The negative New Zealand thread

The negative New Zealand thread

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:55 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another lovely day............

Originally Posted by Paladin
Thats why God invented Dry Suits!!!

You're not allowed to wear dry suits (or wet suits) in NZ because they make you look like a sissy. You have to be well 'ard in NZ and go diving in the nud to prove yourself. To 300 metres. In the Winter (pick your month, there are 12 of them).
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mazi
You're not allowed to wear dry suits (or wet suits) in NZ because they make you look like a sissy. You have to be well 'ard in NZ and go diving in the nud to prove yourself. To 300 metres. In the Winter (pick your month, there are 12 of them).
I'll stick to being a wimp then - sod the NZ'ers!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:57 am
Account Closed

I'll stick to being a wimp then - sod the NZ'ers!!!!!
Yeah!!! Now you're on my side! Sod 'em.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Yeah!!! Now you're on my side! Sod 'em.

YEAH! BRING IT ON SISTER!!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

Hang on...what's this 'lovely day' title? This is supposed to be the neg thread! There are NO lovely days.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 4:03 am
Account Closed

YEAH! BRING IT ON SISTER!!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:17 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

A kiwi lady I know didn't wear a wet suit when ski boarding (if that's what you call it ... having a bit of a blank moment here) and she fell off and suffered terrible injuries to her lady bits :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:28 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
...... and she fell off and suffered terrible injuries to her lady bits :scared:
Now I know Im gonna get a net slapping here but.......... did you kiss it better?

Come on, Im a bloke, what do you expect?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sky
A kiwi lady I know didn't wear a wet suit when ski boarding (if that's what you call it ... having a bit of a blank moment here) and she fell off and suffered terrible injuries to her lady bits :scared:
OMG :scared: Are they ok now?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Now I know Im gonna get a net slapping here but.......... did you kiss it better?

Come on, Im a bloke, what do you expect?
Consider yourself slapped
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:36 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Consider yourself slapped
Dont butt in. I wanna know if she did

PS Which lady bits are we talking about?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:46 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Dont butt in. I wanna know if she did

PS Which lady bits are we talking about?
You know the bits I'm talking about Jack
She was bleeding profusely and had to have lots of stitches :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sky
Errr.....
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sky
S***. I feel all funny now and have to keep crossing and uncrossing my legs.

And don't you butt in either Jack!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:15 pm
Banned

Default Re: The negative New Zealand thread

A bump for Rascal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.