The KIWI BAR

Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by poppets
happy to oblige(sp)
aaahhh, you're a love. Just what I needed.
lovely day eh? Hubby just sent me a photo of him and the baby playing in the garden. Lucky buggers, I'm stuck at work!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
aaahhh, you're a love. Just what I needed.
lovely day eh? Hubby just sent me a photo of him and the baby playing in the garden. Lucky buggers, I'm stuck at work!

ohh how sweet, i've managed to get snotty son back to school, only to be left with snotty daughter
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

ohh how sweet, i've managed to get snotty son back to school, only to be left with snotty daughter
dont you just love it?! How old are they?
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

dont you just love it?! How old are they?
5 and 3, she's just having lunch after trashing her bros room!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

5 and 3, she's just having lunch after trashing her bros room!
oh I remember it well! My older two are 18 and 16, I dont feel old enough to have kids that age the baby is now already 20 months.
16 yr old (girl) has just been in to see me at work, she is painting her new bedroom and needs money for masking tape. They are on exam timetables at the mo so she isn't at school every day. Tomorrow she is going down south skiing with her boyfriend and his brother and wife. It doesn't seem that long ago she was fighting with her bro and refusing to wear clothes, and for some reason insisting on being called wendy
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies,feel a drink coming on. Cider and Guiness for me. You?
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

oh I remember it well! My older two are 18 and 16, I dont feel old enough to have kids that age the baby is now already 20 months.
16 yr old (girl) has just been in to see me at work, she is painting her new bedroom and needs money for masking tape. They are on exam timetables at the mo so she isn't at school every day. Tomorrow she is going down south skiing with her boyfriend and his brother and wife. It doesn't seem that long ago she was fighting with her bro and refusing to wear clothes, and for some reason insisting on being called wendy
she already behaves like a sodding teenager, yesterday - school photos, huge hissy fit in th emiddle of school hall, no way was she merrily posing with bro for a lovely pic, bloody geminis!

when you get a sec have a look at http://www.oceangram.com/

hi danny , make mine a voddie pls
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

she already behaves like a sodding teenager, yesterday - school photos, huge hissy fit in th emiddle of school hall, no way was she merrily posing with bro for a lovely pic, bloody geminis!

when you get a sec have a look at http://www.oceangram.com/

hi danny , make mine a voddie pls

1 Vodka,packet of nuts,all on the house. Jude?
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
you know i love me nuts
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

you know i love me nuts
Oh my God! You an hermaphrodite? Class!!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh my God! You an hermaphrodite? Class!!

sshh its my little secret
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry, was just out getting lunch...sushi, I love it.
I'll have a vanilla flavoured vodka if you have any left after I hammered it the other night.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry, was just out getting lunch...sushi, I love it.
I'll have a vanilla flavoured vodka if you have any left after I hammered it the other night.

a woman after my own heart
how you doing today guys anyway
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

a woman after my own heart
how you doing today guys anyway
I just sent an oceangram! Oh no, another distraction from work.

Whats up with geminis? I'm one of them!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

I just sent an oceangram! Oh no, another distraction from work.

Whats up with geminis? I'm one of them!

nothing they're great esp the split personality, i'm one too...................so is my mum .....................and my MIL ....................... oh what fun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.