The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by karonious
Cheers Mr Barman.
Usually when I switch the computer on, I always turn the webcam round so that it isn't looking at me - I know it can't really transmit anything unless you organise it to do so, but it's one of my endearing little habits But I forgot and now I'm sat here wondering if maybe it does transmit things and I don't know? Right, knocked it on the floor! Going for the scissors to cut the cable - that will teach it!
God, maybe a short after all please
That's paranoia that is!! Cameras everywhere,it's scary. We've just installed them in our transplant cubicles and it is weird knowing that people are watching you work!!
1 whiskey, 1 vodka red bull coming up!! Cheers lady!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:33 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I dont remember them doing any liver checks on my medical...is there different medicals for different visas?
Good evening/morning
Liver function test would have been part of the blood work done - I can't look when they take blood, but I think they took 3 tubes. Funny, don't mind sticking someone else, not so keen when it's my turn!
Have another drink, you don't need to worry now
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:35 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
That's paranoia that is!! Cameras everywhere,it's scary. We've just installed them in our transplant cubicles and it is weird knowing that people are watching you work!!
1 whiskey, 1 vodka red bull coming up!! Cheers lady!
Nothing wrong with a health dose of paranioa!!
I remember one acutely (mentally) unwell patient telling us the Iranians were out to get him -"well, what are they saying" we asked - "how they hell do I know - they speaking Iranian!" Fantastic!
Cheers Danny and one or several to yourself
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening/morning
Liver function test would have been part of the blood work done - I can't look when they take blood, but I think they took 3 tubes. Funny, don't mind sticking someone else, not so keen when it's my turn!

Now that is a great point-same here!! Act all hard an stuff,but wait til I'm bein sampled,sweat everywhere trying to look cool,could not be a junkie,don't care how addictive it is!!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Good evening/morning
ah right, I just didnt pay too much attention to what they were saying they were going to do with my blood, it was a case of they need it so thats fine, let them do what they wish...but you nursing people obviously paid more attention, you read the forms and stuff properly.

mmm yes will have another drink please, but best make it a cup of coffee with something in it, as they wont be able to tell in work then
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Get some tunes on,that new one by Christine Aguilera is the sodding business!! It rocks more massively than Wellington on a plate moving session.
Anyway,putting on Bohemian Rhapsody to wake everyone up,tune!!
And a Pina Colada for Del boy,yeah.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:46 pm
conquering the world!

ah right, I just didnt pay too much attention to what they were saying they were going to do with my blood, it was a case of they need it so thats fine, let them do what they wish...but you nursing people obviously paid more attention, you read the forms and stuff properly.

mmm yes will have another drink please, but best make it a cup of coffee with something in it, as they wont be able to tell in work then
I know nothing about real nursing - I'm a nut nurse (mental health), But I can ask you how you feel about that and drink loads of coffee as you tell me!
Scoop up people!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:53 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I know nothing about real nursing - I'm a nut nurse (mental health), But I can ask you how you feel about that and drink loads of coffee as you tell me!
Scoop up people!
Do you know, I've spent the last 2 years being ignored by the people who live in my village _ coz I'm not "from round here" and now you are all doing the same (not you Jude!) Where's my 21 bottles of Bolly?? Shall turn you all into toads ... am pro Fairy. Have tiara to match wings. Real name Titania?!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Scoop up people!
a nut nurse...does that mean when I drink coffee with you, that you are assessing whether I am a complete loonie tune or not
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Do you know, I've spent the last 2 years being ignored by the people who live in my village _ coz I'm not "from round here" and now you are all doing the same (not you Jude!) Where's my 21 bottles of Bolly?? Shall turn you all into toads ... am pro Fairy. Have tiara to match wings. Real name Titania?!
sorry am loolah, currently jumping in and out as at work

congrats on house selling (hopefully you will be able to return that as my house in uk is currently selling)

I dont have the bolly you will have to see the others

you have a tiara???
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:57 pm

sorry am loolah, currently jumping in and out as at work

congrats on house selling (hopefully you will be able to return that as my house in uk is currently selling)

I dont have the bolly you will have to see the others

you have a tiara???
Only the one that matches my wings and wand - speaking of which - Danny you still haven't refunded me for the removal of sticky substances?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:57 pm
conquering the world!

a nut nurse...does that mean when I drink coffee with you, that you are assessing whether I am a complete loonie tune or not
How do you feel about that... mmm... yes... uhhuh..

Celebration people - I've reached the 200 mark waffling rubbish on this site Yippee!!!
My shout
Old Aug 30th 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Think they've had to run to the shop for the bolly, not been much call for it as yet. Think you are the first posh bird to ask for it actually.
Funny, me and my hubby were ignored by all when we lived in North Nottinghamshire cos people thought we were 'stuck up southerners'
Bet you cant wait to get out!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 12:01 am

How do you feel about that... mmm... yes... uhhuh..

Celebration people - I've reached the 200 mark waffling rubbish on this site Yippee!!!
My shout
And if I reply I'm 2 ahead!!! See what i did there? Had hoped to have week of uninfringed emailing/posting/paid research as Bosses away and am on own in office. They obviously spent last week telling everyone to call.visit this week! Haven't been able to research/play at all? How rude? Haven't even been able to stretch wings, But hubby and I have OVERNITE babysitter booked for friday - but nowehere to go!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 12:07 am
conquering the world!

And if I reply I'm 2 ahead!!! See what i did there? Had hoped to have week of uninfringed emailing/posting/paid research as Bosses away and am on own in office. They obviously spent last week telling everyone to call.visit this week! Haven't been able to research/play at all? How rude? Haven't even been able to stretch wings, But hubby and I have OVERNITE babysitter booked for friday - but nowehere to go!
I'm afraid we have to leave you to it in the Kiwi Bar tomorrow as we are going out - my works leaving do. Couldn't face it on my own, probably be really silly and end up crying drunkenly when no-one turned up, so taking StevieB with me. Can't remember when we last went out. In Scotland 3 sons still lived at home, so never needed a babysitter, changed days! Tell you what, 7.30 at the Varsity, York City Centre - come join us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.