The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:28 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by StevieB
I think they were on last year as well and, if I remember correctly, it was a fungus unique to Northland!
Arh I'll look outfor that then, might have to start a little farm, can I get a LTBV for that.
ok one more then bed and go on push then boat out make it a full pint (whisky of course)
Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Arh I'll look outfor that then, might have to start a little farm, can I get a LTBV for that.
ok one more then bed and go on push then boat out make it a full pint (whisky of course)
Here you go, sorry I'm a bit behind, just replied to my first slating(ish) on THAT thread! Think I'll join you
Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:53 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Here you go, sorry I'm a bit behind, just replied to my first slating(ish) on THAT thread! Think I'll join you
Yhea I read that, you started it
Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Yhea I read that, you started it
LOL...yeah, hands up to that!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

I'd heard about a new bar opening here. I dont normally drink in the morning at work but it will be rude not to.
A double Jack and coke for me please. And are the rumours true, I can have a crafty fag in here?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jude J
I'd heard about a new bar opening here. I dont normally drink in the morning at work but it will be rude not to.
A double Jack and coke for me please. And are the rumours true, I can have a crafty fag in here?
Jude, welcome. Double Jack & C served and smoking in the snug only (there's a slot machine and the pool table in there to keep you amused, I'll join you for a quick puff and a game of nine ball if you want!)
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:05 am
Actually just Adie

Jude, welcome. Double Jack & C served and smoking in the snug only (there's a slot machine and the pool table in there to keep you amused, I'll join you for a quick puff and a game of nine ball if you want!)
Sorry mate messed up the three word story - my router crashed so I was a bit slow changing the post
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Why thank you.
I'll make myself comfy in the snug then, I have a spare marlborough light if your interested? You can attempt to teach me 9 ball if you get the time, but my pool playing isn't great.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:08 am
Actually just Adie

Default Re: time for something completly different

Sorry for my rude-ness hi Jude, didn't mean to ignore you sitting there.

Anyhow isn't it about time we changed the subject bar heading - Well it's something to do
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Why thank you.
I'll make myself comfy in the snug then, I have a spare marlborough light if your interested? You can attempt to teach me 9 ball if you get the time, but my pool playing isn't great.
Thanks Jude, but I'll stick to my rollies. Had a bad experience with M. Lights when I (foolishly) bought 200 in a street in Egypt and found they were packed with sawdust and pastry crust (or something like that)
Nine ball...ok, basically the man goes first and has an automatic 3 shots. The lady then has to make sure they only aim for the nine ball and, if they get any other balls into the pockets, the man has another 2 shots on top of his normal shot....er, you did say you hadn't played before didn't you?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry for my rude-ness hi Jude, didn't mean to ignore you sitting there.

Anyhow isn't it about time we changed the subject bar heading - Well it's something to do
Story looks ok to me Adie. What do you mean by change the subject bar heading?
Here, have a double while you type
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:19 am
Actually just Adie

Story looks ok to me Adie. What do you mean by change the subject bar heading?
Here, have a double while you type
The caption at the top of each post.
Tar the drink
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Jude, but I'll stick to my rollies. Had a bad experience with M. Lights when I (foolishly) bought 200 in a street in Egypt and found they were packed with sawdust and pastry crust (or something like that)
Nine ball...ok, basically the man goes first and has an automatic 3 shots. The lady then has to make sure they only aim for the nine ball and, if they get any other balls into the pockets, the man has another 2 shots on top of his normal shot....er, you did say you hadn't played before didn't you?

No never played, that seems ok to me. When do we start?
Rollies eh? any extras in that?

Another J&C when your ready. I like this drinking during work hours.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

No never played, that seems ok to me. When do we start?
Rollies eh? any extras in that?

Another J&C when your ready. I like this drinking during work hours.
Extras? Oh, you mean my menthol filter! Here you go, it was a double wasn't it? Right, I'll break shall I?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Extras? Oh, you mean my menthol filter! Here you go, it was a double wasn't it? Right, I'll break shall I?
yep off you go, a warning tho, I'm drinking on an empty stomach so I'll either be hopless or fantastic at this game.
Any bar snacks? A plate of wedges would go down well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.