The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 30th 2006, 3:23 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by spackster
Just a flying visit tonight, havn't stopped all night so can i have just a glass of red. It's a bit quieter now but i bet that wont last. Try and catch up later.
Evening Jac, the red wine seems to be going down fast... busy?
Very impressed to see Oscar out on his own!
Must be bedlam in your house, Adie signing on, Oscar caterwauling for his turn, you over-riding them all to get your hands on the mouse, it must be like some kind of comedy scetch
I'm just in for a small dram, och well, make it 21 pints then, then back to work - scones and rock buns came out OK (they are going to miss me!)
Old Aug 30th 2006, 6:46 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Evening Jac, the red wine seems to be going down fast... busy?
Very impressed to see Oscar out on his own!
Must be bedlam in your house, Adie signing on, Oscar caterwauling for his turn, you over-riding them all to get your hands on the mouse, it must be like some kind of comedy scetch
I'm just in for a small dram, och well, make it 21 pints then, then back to work - scones and rock buns came out OK (they are going to miss me!)
C'mon Woodlea, I see you skulking about outside, wot never had a drink in the morning before?
I have just come in from work and have poured myself a glass of wine (medicinal purposes only - it will help me sleep!) and intend to sit here and chill for a while
Only 4 shifts to work
Old Aug 30th 2006, 7:18 am
conquering the world!

C'mon Woodlea, I see you skulking about outside, wot never had a drink in the morning before?
I have just come in from work and have poured myself a glass of wine (medicinal purposes only - it will help me sleep!) and intend to sit here and chill for a while
Only 4 shifts to work
OK, chilled to the point of bloody freezing, Mr B is gonna be so pleased about that! Good night/good evening all, I'll lock up, let yourselves in later; key in usual place. Bar polished, glasses washed ready for Danny or Oscar, whoever takes over...
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

OK, chilled to the point of bloody freezing, Mr B is gonna be so pleased about that! Good night/good evening all, I'll lock up, let yourselves in later; key in usual place. Bar polished, glasses washed ready for Danny or Oscar, whoever takes over...
Sorry i missed you this morning, had the night shift from hell and could have done with a good old natter b4 turning in. To make things worse over a hour late off!!!! I think i'll be having two bottles of red b4 i go. This is the only time i get the mouse to my self, Adie off at work and Oscar sleeping after his night out on the tiles. Fingers and toes still crossed for your ITA.

Jac
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

We're only 100 posts behind Europe,could take 5 th place in the popular most posts posted league. In work later people-bar open usual time.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
We're only 100 posts behind Europe,could take 5 th place in the popular most posts posted league. In work later people-bar open usual time.

Hellooooo.....is there anybody in there?
Great, on my own, kwprwn's singing has obviously sent them all running for cover (only kidding - should hear me )
tum te tum
what shall I have to drink - terrible day at work, what will take the pain away? There's a dusty bottle of absinthe, that'll do. Wake me up when anyone gets here, boring on my own. I'll put the fire on in the snug.
By the way Danny - don't your duties include emptying Oscar's litter tray? It's bit pongy - can someone bring the Glade in later?
Donna
Old Aug 30th 2006, 6:51 pm
conquering the world!

Great, on my own, kwprwn's singing has obviously sent them all running for cover (only kidding - should hear me )
tum te tum
what shall I have to drink - terrible day at work, what will take the pain away? There's a dusty bottle of absinthe, that'll do. Wake me up when anyone gets here, boring on my own. I'll put the fire on in the snug.
By the way Danny - don't your duties include emptying Oscar's litter tray? It's bit pongy - can someone bring the Glade in later?
Donna
Karen to the rescue - Glade at the ready!
Absinthe are you mad woman - you will be after that!
More cleaning once I got up after my night shift. MIL managed to spill a whole glass of red wine in, round over and about the computer/desk/wall/carpet. Finally removed all evidence - whew, I deserve a pint or 21. Actually sat with a glass of white wine (well, it won't show if it gets spilled
Is Oscar the only animal logged in as a person? Is this a first for xpats? Well done Oscar, Adie and Jac - I notice he has more karma than some of us
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

tum te tum
Donna
I did warn what would happen if I start singing, but nobody believed me

Oscar sings better than I do, but that wouldnt take much

Dawn
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unhappy Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I did warn what would happen if I start singing, but nobody believed me

Oscar sings better than I do, but that wouldnt take much

Dawn
Thanks for the Glade Karen, I haven't heard Oscar sing yet Dawn but as we're on our own old Oscar and I might get the karaoke out tonight and have a sing song. Bloody typical the one night I get out on my own and the place is still empty, no bar staff on duty so will have to serve myself. I'll put it on Danny's tab - he owes me one, always in here while I'm at home looking after the kids.
Anyway I need a good drink tonight - having found the most fantastic rental near Oriental Bay it looks like we won't get our visa etc in time to be out in November so will have to decline the fantastic rental and will probably end up with something rat infested. Never mind, let me know if anyone has a karaoke request or fancies a swifty (drink that is). The drinks are on Danny tonight,
Donna
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the Glade Karen, I haven't heard Oscar sing yet Dawn but as we're on our own old Oscar and I might get the karaoke out tonight and have a sing song. Bloody typical the one night I get out on my own and the place is still empty, no bar staff on duty so will have to serve myself. I'll put it on Danny's tab - he owes me one, always in here while I'm at home looking after the kids.
Anyway I need a good drink tonight - having found the most fantastic rental near Oriental Bay it looks like we won't get our visa etc in time to be out in November so will have to decline the fantastic rental and will probably end up with something rat infested. Never mind, let me know if anyone has a karaoke request or fancies a swifty (drink that is). The drinks are on Danny tonight,
Donna

i'll join you in a drink , sounds like you need company, you name it we'll sing it. as for the rental, we lost a good one & ended up with an even better one, try not to fret, as my mum & doris say everything happens for a reason
chin up girl
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Donna

Hello Donna and Dawn.
I'll have a large JD and coke. Sorry about the house, and I know everyone will say this but another one that is just a good will be waiting just for your little family for whenever you are ready to move
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poppets
i'll join you in a drink , sounds like you need company, you name it we'll sing it. as for the rental, we lost a good one & ended up with an even better one, try not to fret, as my mum & doris say everything happens for a reason
chin up girl
Didn't see you come in.
Any pork scratchings about? I read an article yesterday that said they are not bad for you! Plenty of protein and the fat is 'good' fat. So a couple of bags for me please, ta.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
Didn't see you come in.
Any pork scratchings about? I read an article yesterday that said they are not bad for you! Plenty of protein and the fat is 'good' fat. So a couple of bags for me please, ta.
oh man i LOVE pork scratchings, i'll have a bag to go with the voddie
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
oh man i LOVE pork scratchings, i'll have a bag to go with the voddie

Me too, but I feel bad eating them so when I get a bag from the UK shop I hide them in my pocket and sneak them when no-one is looking. But now I can hold my head up and eat them without guilt!
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
Me too, but I feel bad eating them so when I get a bag from the UK shop I hide them in my pocket and sneak them when no-one is looking. But now I can hold my head up and eat them without guilt!
i'm getting the munchies now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.