The KIWI BAR

Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Yippee, just about finished work for the week so I'm buying
And...my darling OH nabbed a life size, cut out of Lawrence Dallaglio for me today...he refuses to allow it (him) in the bedroom though...
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

a bottle or pint or two of whatever Mr Clubley fancies.... Cheers Rob!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Yippee, just about finished work for the week so I'm buying
And...my darling OH nabbed a life size, cut out of Lawrence Dallaglio for me today...he refuses to allow it (him) in the bedroom though...
Nice one,now we can be ladies of leisure together Why won't Mr Fridge let Mr Dallaglio in? Very unfair

Started having the are we doing the right thing wobblies last night; knew it would happen as lots on here have been through this and warned of it but it is really scary when reality hits and you are facing moving everything and the ones you love most to the other side of the world. Now I know that I have researched loads and thought about this long and hard and indeed WANT to go but these feelings just sneak up and although you can be pre-warned it is still scary. Lots of merlot needed( and indeed some drank last night)

Rob have a drink mate,pretty rotten time caught between happiness at keeping your job and sadness at others losing theirs

Phyl x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:47 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Just popping in to make use of another of our new smilies ... so if anyone want's to join me ....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:01 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Phyl, know how you feel. It's strange how ready and prepared you can be for the move and one thing just makes you question it all and wonder what the hell you're doing. It is scary, feels like you've just woken up and realised you're about to make the worst mistake of your life. Luckily it will pass

Rob, congrats on holding onto your job

j19fmm, if you ever feel that it is over for you and Lawrence, give me a call, there will always be room for him at mine
Well just have to try out the new smilies with my Merlot
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:28 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sue R
Well just have to try out the new smilies with my Merlot
They're good aren't they?!

I'll have just the one bottle of Bolly to celebrate getting rid of the Hubster for 2 days!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, knew you'd be along Phyl...managed to get Lolly into the bedroom last night, he was scaring the kids standing in the corner of the dining room (my excuse).Why you refer to my OH as Mr Fridge?? You know something about him?? I'm sure you'll weather the 'should we really' worries. At least you're trying. If only my ex had not backed out 14 years ago I wouldn't be in this flipping awful mess now
Congratulations to Rob, a weight off your mind but obviously tinged with sadness for others.
Sue R, Lolly's not going anywhere except a container heading for NZ with me! (god and CAFCASS willing) but you could visit
Love the new smilies so bottoms up everyone xx
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

Started having the are we doing the right thing wobblies last night; knew it would happen as lots on here have been through this and warned of it but it is really scary when reality hits and you are facing moving everything and the ones you love most to the other side of the world. Now I know that I have researched loads and thought about this long and hard and indeed WANT to go but these feelings just sneak up and although you can be pre-warned it is still scary.
Phyl x
Oh Phyl, right there with you - i had an hour long wobble sunday night - what on earth are we doing etc etc... not helped cos OH is in Welly job seeking at mo and i have a 2 year old now really missing her dad (she hugged and kissed the laptop last night when we skyped!) AND getting her big molars through...

good to hear am not alone! x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, knew you'd be along Phyl...managed to get Lolly into the bedroom last night, he was scaring the kids standing in the corner of the dining room (my excuse).Why you refer to my OH as Mr Fridge?? You know something about him?? I'm sure you'll weather the 'should we really' worries. At least you're trying. If only my ex had not backed out 14 years ago I wouldn't be in this flipping awful mess now
Congratulations to Rob, a weight off your mind but obviously tinged with sadness for others.
Sue R, Lolly's not going anywhere except a container heading for NZ with me! (god and CAFCASS willing) but you could visit
Love the new smilies so bottoms up everyone xx
What do you mean you knew I'd be in here

I thought your OH login name was jjthefridge? If I am wrong then sincere apologies Good to hear you got Mr D where you' like him(!!!!!!!!!!)

Phyl x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stoof
Oh Phyl, right there with you - i had an hour long wobble sunday night - what on earth are we doing etc etc... not helped cos OH is in Welly job seeking at mo and i have a 2 year old now really missing her dad (she hugged and kissed the laptop last night when we skyped!) AND getting her big molars through...

good to hear am not alone! x
Stoof,am also glad not on my own! Bound to have a few more episodes as time gets nearer to depart........60 more sleeps my son tells me!! If I'm lucky that is,the rate I sleep it will be a lot less than that

Phyl x

Last edited by weejie; Apr 29th 2009 at 3:04 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
I thought your OH login name was jjthefridge? If I am wrong then sincere apologies Good
Phyl x
no no no! my OH psa2570 and rarely on here as I just read him everything off mine.
Have PM'ed you x
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

no no no! my OH psa2570 and rarely on here as I just read him everything off mine.
Have PM'ed you x
Have PM'd back. Lots of whatever you want on me!!!

You are a for seeing the funny side

Phyl x
Old Apr 30th 2009, 6:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weejie
Stoof,am also glad not on my own! Bound to have a few more episodes as time gets nearer to depart........60 more sleeps my son tells me!! If I'm lucky that is,the rate I sleep it will be a lot less than that

Phyl x
... oo just had a look at the calender - 46 sleeps for us! just skyped to say good morning to OH and he's lost his wallet - complete with cards, drivers licence and his $ and £'s he was supposed to be taking the friends of friends out that he's staying with for dinner tonight to say thank you!! and he's due to be picking up a hire car using the card and licence he booked it on last week

ho hum!

have a good day!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

R'arrggh. where is me

What's the lowdown since i've been gone a bit a while?

Old May 2nd 2009, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Happy Birthday to my darling OH, psa2570, only 20 19 today (my toy boy )
Drinks on me and welcome back Bevshere

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.