The KIWI BAR

Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by weejie
Did your dad manage to curtail his language for HRH? Phyl x
P x
Dad was well behaved up in Murrayfield he didn't come with us to Twickers, one weekend of excitement is enough for him!
We were sat with the WAGS, disappointed that the rugby boys are going for the blonde stick insects too now-don't they realise how good a more mature, curvy woman can be
Just watched the match on DVD, seemed much slower, catching up with the Ireland one now.
Cheers to all the mums too, have a few bottles
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Just in from work where I handed in my 4 week notice we have had a wee bit of luck with some extra cash so my very thoughtful OH said that I may as well finish work early as we had enough to cover my wages I would have earned A bottle of merlot to celebrate then it's off to bed Tab is on me

Phyl x
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:44 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Well if the tab is on someone else then I'll have my usual Merlot and another six bottles to keep me going. No work tomorrow, I can have a hangover

I remember handing in my notice around this time last year, very scary and it just felt so final! Funnily enough I did it as I was being given a wage review, my first words being "well you don't need to go into too many details...errrr I have a letter to give you" The boss was expecting it though, he knew about the immigration right from the start
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Well it's a bottle for him and a bottle for her and a bottle for her and a bottle for her and if there is a bottle over then that is mine.

I've just sprung me news that I am a Noooo Zeelander.
Nearly 5 years since landing and 6 years since it first crossed our minds we could hop more than just one ditch.
We'd only the 3 yrs since PR to go for the Citizenship but we were a bit lax.

Roll on the RWC.
We've got Italy up this way but we'em hoping to see a few games if we can.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Here I am, late at the bar again,any drinks left??
Exciting news all round then, Noo Zealanders and the newly 'retired' , enjoy both of you...xxx
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Bob the Brumy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: The KIWI BAR

Hello, just joined today, so not sure of protacol. Question , i have heard that we Brits coming to New Zealand are not made very welcome AND that my wife African/Caribean, will not be very welcome as a lot of racism. Discuss.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:42 am
`

Think we'll pass on that in here as it's the place to relax , have a chat and a few

Have a glass of whatever you fancy and one for your wife.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Screens please nurse...I think I may have Shingles flipping kids, got to love em xxx presume I'm still allowed a medicinal tot?
Old Mar 29th 2009, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

Bob the Brumy is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Think we'll pass on that in here as it's the place to relax , have a chat and a few

Have a glass of whatever you fancy and one for your wife.
thank you for your reply, or as we say in spain,
gracias a usted, de su respuesta dice!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Screens please nurse...I think I may have Shingles flipping kids, got to love em xxx presume I'm still allowed a medicinal tot?
Oh poor you. There's chicken pox at the boys school;they have both had it but can theoretically get it again or be carriers so I am watching for symptoms as don't fancy having shingles.
Have as much medicinal drinks as you need,they're on me.
Originally Posted by Bob the Brumy
thank you for your reply, or as we say in spain,
gracias a usted, de su respuesta dice!
Welcome Bob,not had many blokes in here for a while!! A big howdy to your wife too. Drinks are on me

Phyl x
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by weejie
Oh poor you. There's chicken pox at the boys school;they have both had it but can theoretically get it again or be carriers so I am watching for symptoms as don't fancy having shingles.
Have as much medicinal drinks as you need,they're on me.
Phyl x
Thanks Phyl, got through my day at school, only one more to go (got myself 2 planning days). No spots yet just mega nerve pain My Headteacher says it can be brought on by stress. Stress?? Me?? I have no stress in my life.....
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Thanks Phyl, got through my day at school, only one more to go (got myself 2 planning days). No spots yet just mega nerve pain My Headteacher says it can be brought on by stress. Stress?? Me?? I have no stress in my life.....
HAHAHA know what you mean about the stress,although I have a shift tomorrow night,then FRI/SUN,off for 11 days( kids off school for Easter /midterm break ) then FRI/SUN and done! Hopefully when I finish doing awake for 28+hrs stints with 4 hrs kip and up again I will be more able to cope with the stress Just having a red wine then off to bed,night night

Phyl x
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 2:54 am
`

Urgh J19fmm. Have a bottle or 3 of red on me. :beer.

I've had shingles a couple of times now. Mine was stress related or so I was told and it sometimes now flairs if I get too run down. Very painful it is too. Once you have the blasted spots it's too late to take anything for it. It has to run it's course.Sneaky that.

I'd give you a cyber hug but that would be painful.

Bottoms up then. Time for a refill .
Whatever you're having, wine all round and a few pints for Bob.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Good morning, possibly too early for a dram but am pleased to say still no spots! Had a fab night last night, went to see Kenny Rogers in Plymouth , he was awesome. Still has an amazing voice even though he looks sooo old. He was a real showman and very funny comments to the audience. Hope for us all! Put one in the pipe for later

Last edited by j19fmm; Apr 2nd 2009 at 6:47 am. Reason: sp
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 9:12 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Just popping in for a swift 6 Merlots before getting an early night. Bed is the warmest place in the house And I'll finish off with a very large whisky and green ginger to really warm me up

j19fmm glad to hear you have no spots, hope you get well soon. A few drams I think to ease the pain.
Drinks are on me as I can now do links, I know it's not that exciting but it is for me [Note to self-must get out more]

So line up the Bollys for Am Loolah, red[Merlot?] for Bevs, Merlot for Phyl and drinks for whoever else happens to be lurking in here. As many as they want. Just keep the drinks coming bartender.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.