The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:35 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Kitty who?

another small one please
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:43 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
Kitty who?

another small one please
I started a thread about kittens - my cat has just produced the most adorable kittens in the entire world - go have a look!
And I'll get another round in while you hobble off to do that - another G&T?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:45 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
I started a thread about kittens - my cat has just produced the most adorable kittens in the entire world - go have a look!
And I'll get another round in while you hobble off to do that - another G&T?
please

BRB
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:49 am
Home Owner

awww aren't they gorgeous?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:24 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

So any one elsedrinking tonight or just little O me.

42 halves please

Adie
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:44 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
So any one elsedrinking tonight or just little O me.

42 halves please

Adie
Oh ok I'll have another round then
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:16 am
Home Owner

you lot stopped drinking then?

oh well, tea please
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:57 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I'm absolutely choked
Been in from work since 8.30pm and just opened the back door - there were 2 bottles of champagne and home made cards from my next-door neighbours (Melissa's friend's parents).
I need a drink!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm absolutely choked
Been in from work since 8.30pm and just opened the back door - there were 2 bottles of champagne and home made cards from my next-door neighbours (Melissa's friend's parents).
I need a drink!
That's nice!! Get them in girl, need a top up! Went to Trentham races today... met up with Adie for the first time... top bloke!!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:27 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
That's nice!! Get them in girl, need a top up! Went to Trentham races today... met up with Adie for the first time... top bloke!!
Adie's my mate!!! Yet another big to Jac & Adie for putting up with me last weekend
We were beachcombing last weekend and we found some dentures washed up on the shore - both of us dived for our cameras to see who could get the best shot. I have a mental image of some poor old dear howking her guts up over the edge of a cruise boat and losing her teeth in the process - still laughing yet!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Adie's my mate!!! Yet another big to Jac & Adie for putting up with me last weekend
We were beachcombing last weekend and we found some dentures washed up on the shore - both of us dived for our cameras to see who could get the best shot. I have a mental image of some poor old dear howking her guts up over the edge of a cruise boat and losing her teeth in the process - still laughing yet!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:32 am
Home Owner

Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:17 am
conquering the world!

Oh Lord Help me now:
just spent the pst 30 mins with my ex:
SOMEONE GIVE ME A lARGE ONE!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:26 am
Home Owner

here you go

1 large 1
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:45 am
conquering the world!

T**T
However, speaking to him from here reminds me: WHY DON 'T YOU **** OFF AND DIE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.