The KIWI BAR

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:36 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Boopy
The service in this bar is abit slow - where's me drink.
Sigh... I'll get another for you as you drink the one I just put in front of you!
Oh... and maybe 21 for me at the same time
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Excellent - here you are
And No 1 son Shane tells me that No 3 son Darren may be contemplating coming over for a year in January Darren hadn't made up his mind when I spoke to him but the idea is fantastic! - I would so love to see him and so would Melissa
wow that would be so lovely for you
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

But how can you be here and reading blogs at the same time? (cos I spotted you there a minute ago!)
Time for another or 21 as I ponder that!
Cheers my dears!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

come on K , only 6 more to go, get posting love

talking of which sent the first of my christmas pressies off today
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:52 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
come on K , only 6 more to go, get posting love

talking of which sent the first of my christmas pressies off today
I sent No 2 son Mark a birthday card for the 11th of November - hope it gets there in time. he will maybe forgive me this year as he will realise that I may have been a little distracted
I'm going to ignore Christmas this year - hopefully I will organise the girl properly but other than that, it will be a non-event
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

I sent No 2 son Mark a birthday card for the 11th of November - hope it gets there in time. he will maybe forgive me this year as he will realise that I may have been a little distracted
I'm going to ignore Christmas this year - hopefully I will organise the girl properly but other than that, it will be a non-event
I've got all my chrissie pressies ready to post.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

i've only done the overseas stuff, have knocked a few on the head.
very quiet chrimbo here , 1st one where we have to all to ourselves all day .....well except for the mandatory webcams, but hey bucks fizz for breekie so pissed by webcam time.......easy peasy lunch , himself may have to do it if the voddie is flowing!! having freinds for lunch on boxing day so will need slightly more effort on my part i feel

i reakon you have enough on your hands without chrimbo coming too
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:00 am
conquering the world!

i've only done the overseas stuff, have knocked a few on the head.
very quiet chrimbo here , 1st one where we have to all to ourselves all day .....well except for the mandatory webcams, but hey bucks fizz for breekie so pissed by webcam time.......easy peasy lunch , himself may have to do it if the voddie is flowing!! having freinds for lunch on boxing day so will need slightly more effort on my part i feel

i reakon you have enough on your hands without chrimbo coming too
hey, if Santa has got something in his sack for me, I'll be there with both hands out, grabbing eagerly
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

hey, if Santa has got something in his sack for me, I'll be there with both hands out, grabbing eagerly
now now now missy, with comments like that you are trying to get a smutty remark out of me involving grabbing santas sack .......cos we all know he only comes once a year
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:07 am
conquering the world!

now now now missy, with comments like that you are trying to get a smutty remark out of me involving grabbing santas sack .......cos we all know he only comes once a year
Gracious - I think you can manage a smutty remark without any prompting from me..
Oh, you did!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Gracious - I think you can manage a smutty remark without any prompting from me..
Oh, you did!
now now you know i'm easily lead, i am but a shy retiring country lass, til i'm corrupted!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:10 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

now now you know i'm easily lead, i am but a shy retiring country lass, til i'm corrupted!!
Needed to return to the bar in the anticipation of the mighty Karen X's 3000th post ... drum roll please ...
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:10 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Needed to return to the bar in the anticipation of the mighty Karen X's 3000th post ... drum roll please ...
Bugger, still one short!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
it must be time to set up another round then,
Old Oct 29th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Bugger, still one short!
come on girl you can do it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.