The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 22nd 2009, 8:20 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Wooly_Cow
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT 2010

Thanks guys for all your chats, and jokes, and advice and most of all friendship during 2009.

Never thought that 'cyber mates' could be such good fun!

Your Wooly!

Ditto the above, never joined a chat forum before! so have been very pleasantly surprised

Merry Christmas all

Thank you also to those for your support recently.

Dewb xxx
Old Dec 24th 2009, 3:33 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I would raise a few if it weren't for the fact I'm still nursing a hangover!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day tomorrow!
Old Dec 24th 2009, 5:14 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say:
Attached Images  
Old Dec 24th 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Everyone
Big hugs and kisses from a chilly Devon xxxx
Old Dec 28th 2009, 10:22 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in for a night cap........no one else around
Guess you're all soaking up the sun or keeping warm

Tumble weeds, cobwebs and dust.................a quick vino thenor maybe two

Cheers to absent friends!!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 5:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Nope. Me and him are here.

Our Crimbo has been a bit tough due to non stop anti-social noise for days on end from next door . The local youngsters . Be they Kiwi or migrant or whatever.

Actually , we had to cancel Crimbo as we had no sleep really for 4 days plus.
Cancel guests, plans , everything ...... and grab sleep when we could. We couldn't leave our house as we were looking after other neighbours houses and their animals etc. Not just that, but who knows what would have come over the top of the section. Bottles were flying...alllsorts.

Do we live somewhere rough. No. We live in what is considered a great area. An NZ best kept secret.

To top it all , young kiwi people my husband has known for years now, told him to **** off back to his own country if he didn't like it. We had been 'up' two days and counting ................... that included Christmas Day and night and into Boxing Day.

Don't think this was just pakeha kiwis. This was those that identify with Maori and migrant twenty somethings also.

All drunk . All stoned. All drugged up. All from perfectly reasonable families in the area.

Merry Christmas NZ coz it is sooo much better than the UK or other countries? . Get real. Give me a break.

++rant++

Hoping we have it sorted now courtesy of noise control police who have been excellant , patient and brill. . What a great service.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 6:00 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS

Our Crimbo has been a bit tough due to non stop anti-social noise for days on end from next door . The local youngsters . Be they Kiwi or migrant or whatever.

Cancel guests, plans , everything ...... and grab sleep when we could. We couldn't leave our house as we were looking after other neighbours houses and their animals etc. Not just that, but who knows what would have come over the top of the section. Bottles were flying...alllsorts.

Do we live somewhere rough. No. We live in what is considered a great area. An NZ best kept secret.

To top it all , young kiwi people my husband has known for years now, told him to **** off back to his own country if he didn't like it. We had been 'up' two days and counting ................... that included Christmas Day and night and into Boxing Day.

Don't think this was just pakeha kiwis. This was those that identify with Maori and migrant twenty somethings also.

All drunk . All stoned. All drugged up. All from perfectly reasonable families in the area.

Merry Christmas NZ coz it is sooo much better than the UK or other countries? . Get real. Give me a break.

++rant++

Hoping we have it sorted now courtesy of noise control police who have been excellant , patient and brill. . What a great service.

No, no, no, no, no .... that's not good. You poor things. I could bring some of my motley crew and out party them ...

you've got it sorted with noise control.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:30 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Mate. No.
You could not out-party this. Trust me . It wasn't a party the way we know it. and I love a party and more.
It was a train wreak. We had Christmas Day yesterday after noise control finally confiscated some of the equipment . 5 days in total. Ker- nackered.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 7:55 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

++rant++

Oh Bev that is so terrible for you people are nasty the world over. How upsetting on top of everything else people you considered friends make a statement like that to MR Bevs.

Really hope you get a result with the noise control noone should have to put up with that behaviour. I hope the new year brings a resolve for you

Dewb xxx
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:35 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

++rant++

Ohhh Bevs....Must have been bloody awful for you Glad noise control police seem to have helped hope this has been resolved for you now lol.

Glad to see I'm not the only one left in the bar tho!!....bit early at the mo but will def be opening a bottle tonight and will raise a glass (or two ) to all!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
Glad to see I'm not the only one left in the bar tho!!....bit early at the mo but will def be opening a bottle tonight and will raise a glass (or two ) to all!
Good grief woman...you back in again?? You only left it a couple of hours ago

Originally Posted by MnB
Ohhh Bevs....Must have been bloody awful for you Glad noise control police seem to have helped hope this has been resolved for you now lol.
:
Oh Bevs, I feel for you. Will it cause problems with the neighbours from now on do you think?
Don't mean to be a bah humbug, but I really hate what drink (and drugs) does to normally reasonable people.
Heres to a better New Year xxxx
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:52 am
MnB

[QUOTE=j19fmm;8203142]Good grief woman...you back in again?? You only left it a couple of hours ago

Fancy meeting you here!

Best wishes for New Year hun B x
Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=MnB;8203155]
Originally Posted by j19fmm
Good grief woman...you back in again?? You only left it a couple of hours ago

Fancy meeting you here!

Best wishes for New Year hun B x
Just been reading Pixiedusts blog, flipping brilliant
Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello you lot,not long in from work and need to wind down....line 'em up barman.

BEVS.......want me to send the Scots up to batter them? Sounds bloody awful mate,so sorry to hear this.

On another topic,have you heard anything from secret santa recipient if they have received any of our gifts yet?

Phyl x
Old Dec 29th 2009, 10:53 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Mate. No.
You could not out-party this. Trust me . It wasn't a party the way we know it. and I love a party and more.
It was a train wreak. We had Christmas Day yesterday after noise control finally confiscated some of the equipment . 5 days in total. Ker- nackered.
Bunch of a**eholes, no-one should have to put up with that. Just clearing out some stuff from my garden and am left with a few bricks can easily take them on a short drive and then a quick flight if you want Hope it all works out these things often have a way of sorting themselves (if enough complaints are made against a bar the police and local justice WILL revoke the licence) .....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.