The KIWI BAR

Old Jul 11th 2010, 6:53 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You soooo need to move next door to me!

I had a night at a friends playing tennis on the wii and now can hardly move my arm. Red bull, hold the vodka please.
how understanding are the neighbours

Just remebered we filmed ourselves on Wii sing seemed such a good idea

Thats why I avoid exercise way too dangerous

Dewb
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:00 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dewb09
how understanding are the neighbours

Just remebered we filmed ourselves on Wii sing seemed such a good idea

Thats why I avoid exercise way too dangerous

Dewb
Pretty understanding, seeing as our Christmas party still had us singing outside in the garden until 5:30AM!!

Right I'll have a bottle of Bolly now please and whatever everyone else is having?
Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:10 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Just dropped in to say bye bye who knows when I can drop by next
Off to Disney Paris in the morning (6.00am) Girls are so excited

I know you will keep the staff in a job while I am gone
But will put a few buckets behind the bar for you all anyway & will
top up Am Loo's I'V before heading off

Cheers all

Dewb
Old Jul 11th 2010, 11:45 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooooooohhhhh!!!! Have fun!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers all

Dewb
Enjoy & say Hello to Mickey & Minnie for us!!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 6:46 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone
Anyway I need to drown my sorrows, as expected I didn't get the job I applied for

Congrats Woodpigeon on getting the job
Awww bummer persephone I was thinking about you when I got my news.

Had a rollercoaster of a week last week, went from mentally begging the new boss to give me the job on Monday (had a petty busy day that day), to being in tears as I wrote my letter of resignation for the other boss on Wednesday - sometimes I think I must be crazy to choose to walk away from my current boss, he really is awesome But the extra pay will be useful and its a higher grade too (and the new boss is okay really as well )
Old Jul 12th 2010, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers all

Dewb
So sorry to have missed you, have been close close friends with the bathroom fixtures Went out for a lovely meal on Saturday night and spent all yesterday suffering. Hope it was a bug not the food, I love that restaurant!
Still, appear to have lost a few pounds
Typical I have a day off and have spent it sleeping.
Hope you have an amazing time at Disney Paris, drinks ready for when you get back x
Old Jul 13th 2010, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back. Sorry not been in for a while. Really busy with work,have to get my appraisal done and my nursing portfolio updated to NZ version plus the kids are off school so days off during the week are spent with them which means working the weekends Thanks for the birthday greetings,had a nice meal out with OH and the boys the night before as it was OH's on 8th so we usually do a family meal thing that night.Then mother nature gave me a really nice ( not ) pressie on my birthday (all you ladies will know what that means,and any fellas take an educated guess ).First time in 15 years worked my birthday and was not happy.......was in a bit of a huff really. Ridiculous isn't it? Never mind,another year older but not wiser!!!
Anyway,well in to the 2nd year of living in NZ and things in general are fine and dandy.

Sorry to hear about the job outcome Persephone,next time eh. WP well done on your new job
Dewbs hope Disneyland survived you!!!

Well got lots of drinking to catch up on so line up the bottles of merlot please,had my 2 boys plus my neighbours 2 as well today!

Phyl x
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you back, Phyl, did you find the wee dram I left behind the bar for you? Or did Dewb neck it before she flew
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:17 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
I'm back. Sorry not been in for a while. Really busy with work,have to get my appraisal done and my nursing portfolio updated to NZ version plus the kids are off school so days off during the week are spent with them which means working the weekends Thanks for the birthday greetings,had a nice meal out with OH and the boys the night before as it was OH's on 8th so we usually do a family meal thing that night.Then mother nature gave me a really nice ( not ) pressie on my birthday (all you ladies will know what that means,and any fellas take an educated guess ).First time in 15 years worked my birthday and was not happy.......was in a bit of a huff really. Ridiculous isn't it? Never mind,another year older but not wiser!!!
Anyway,well in to the 2nd year of living in NZ and things in general are fine and dandy.
Well got lots of drinking to catch up on so line up the bottles of merlot please,had my 2 boys plus my neighbours 2 as well today!

Phyl x
Hey good to see you again Phyl.....merlot on hand
working on your birthday!? doesn't matter how many birthdays you've had its always nice to be able to spend the day doing whatever....except work!!!
Better have a drink to celebrate the nursing stuff....not an easy achievement, congrats & cheers !!!.....and to catch up on the bucketfuls that have been consumed in here lately
B x
Old Jul 13th 2010, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Good to see you back, Phyl, did you find the wee dram I left behind the bar for you? Or did Dewb neck it before she flew
Thanks Fi I got in there just before her

Phyl x
Old Jul 15th 2010, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

beer plz.

Everything in life comes and goes like appearances in a dream. ...

sucks

Last edited by crap coffee; Jul 15th 2010 at 10:57 am.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crap coffee

beer plz.

Everything in life comes and goes like appearances in a dream. ...

sucks
for you x hope everything is ok
Old Jul 16th 2010, 12:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by crap coffee

beer plz.
Certainly .

Chaser with that?
Old Jul 17th 2010, 1:32 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

So last night I'm out celebrating the new job with OH and some friends. Onto the second bottle of wine when someone stopped by our table and said hello. I realised it was one of my soon to be new work colleagues, so I did the pretty and introduced her and my OH, and she introduced me to the woman she was with (another staff member who I will have contact with through my new job). I made a comment about how we were celebrating cos I have a new job and did she know that .........

This morning I wake up and wonder just how drunk I seemed to this unknown staff member ............... oh gawd, I'm never going to drink again honest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.