The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Originally Posted by j19fmm
A big stiff one please just had the total bill for our 'day' in court... a mere £4.5k Oh poop, virtual drinks is all we'll be on this crimbo
Holy crap :curse:

have lots of the virtual stuff instead
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Also ... am going to have a small one with you to try and cheer myself up - feelin a bit down today - just had to say goodbye to the no1 sons scout group - hes been going since he was 5 - hes 12 now! they gave him a lovely picture with them all on and i couldnt help but cry - but the boy took it like a man - just gave me a dissapproving look for blubbing

And i finished work today - dismissed 2 days early - i should be pleased but i feel unwanted - how sad am i???

beer now please i know how to fix it
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:11 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Also ... am going to have a small one with you to try and cheer myself up - feelin a bit down today - just had to say goodbye to the no1 sons scout group - hes been going since he was 5 - hes 12 now! they gave him a lovely picture with them all on and i couldnt help but cry - but the boy took it like a man - just gave me a dissapproving look for blubbing

And i finished work today - dismissed 2 days early - i should be pleased but i feel unwanted - how sad am i???

Right then girls......need to give ourselves a bit of sustenance I reckon so drinks on me
Its the season of good will....be kind to yourselves !!! lol
B x
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im with you on that one

Next round on me - anyone for a slammer!!!

Ive had so much im getting silly now

Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:32 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Psychopandy;8178258]Im with you on that one

Next round on me - anyone for a slammer!!!

Ive had so much im getting silly now

hic....cheers psycho heres to you being a free woman ..hic.. if you know what I mean
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

hic....cheers psycho heres to you being a free woman ..hic.. if you know what I mean[/QUOTE]

Yes i do baby - yes i do

wheres the asprin? hic
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:15 pm
MnB

wheres the asprin? hic[/QUOTE]

hic.....dunno ...guess you've packed 'em........hic...
Old Dec 16th 2009, 11:18 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

A big stiff one please just had the total bill for our 'day' in court... a mere £4.5k Oh poop, virtual drinks is all we'll be on this crimbo
Nightmare mate. Have all my wine as well as your own. & I don't do that lightly as you know.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 11:20 pm
`

Small one? Small one?
Pack of 54 beers for Psychopandy. Get 'em down yer neck.

Here's to you soon finding a new scout group in NZ and to being free from work early.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

So here i am - my first morning of freedom in.....i cant remember how long.....

And i have a bit of a sore head from all that virtual beer - i think i will get the small child to school and go back to bed

but then again maybe not - things to do, people to see

will put my case in the fridge for later x
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:40 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

things to do, people to see
Or dont you say....

Things to see, people to do???
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:14 am
`

[quote=Matewx;8179396]Or dont you say....

Things to see, people to do??? /quote]

Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:41 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
quote=Matewx;8179396]Or dont you say....

Things to see, people to do??? /quote]

Do you need a lesson on how to quote???
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Holy crap indeed. Hope you have a lot of space for the whisky I am sending " virtually" your way mate.

Phyl x
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:52 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Drinks for you Fi, hell that's expensive. It WILL be worth it in the end
You can have all my wine as well...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.