The KIWI BAR

Old Dec 1st 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The KIWI BAR

Where is everyone........( sound of tumbleweed rolling across the floor!!)

Well,I am here on nightshift at the moment,all my patients are asleep so thought I'd drop in for a coffee. Also,to let you all know that my OH has finally got a job interview on 15th Dec In a quandarry as it is full time as a H & S officer for dept of labour;really wants part time so he can concentrate on photography business but.........we need the income now

Another large flat white with extra shot......only 3 hours till I finish

Phyl x
Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:06 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Where is everyone........( sound of tumbleweed rolling across the floor!!)

Well,I am here on nightshift at the moment,all my patients are asleep so thought I'd drop in for a coffee. Also,to let you all know that my OH has finally got a job interview on 15th Dec In a quandarry as it is full time as a H & S officer for dept of labour;really wants part time so he can concentrate on photography business but.........we need the income now

Another large flat white with extra shot......only 3 hours till I finish

Phyl x
Hiya Phyl...guess you've gone home to your bed by now so sweet dreams! sorry missed you earlier & hope your shift wasn't too bad!

Good luck & for 15th ....that would be a lovely Christmas present eh?!

Oh....nearly forgot to have a drink while I'm here! ...it'll have to be a cuppa tho...will have a glass of vino with dinner later.... cheers hun B x
Old Dec 1st 2009, 4:42 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

I know its early ...but... TIME TO OPEN THE BUBBLY FOR TINA & FAMILY!!!

CHEERS!!!

Line em' up barman......there's some celebrating to be done!!!!

wohoooooooooo!!!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:08 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Congratulations Tina

Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:51 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
Congratulations Tina

Free drinks on us!!!!!!!!!

:beer :

Enjoy everone, we will soon be putting our names forward for the meet up section too

Tina and Will. x x x x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 12:53 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I heard there were free drinks in here so thought I'd pop my head round the door
Make mine three bottles of red to start with, please!

Congratulations Will and Tina

Good luck to Phyl's husband for the interview. Any chance they would take reduced hours to give him more time to do his photography?

Just realised I have just over a week left here in Palmy and I still haven't done any packing The weekend's going to be BUSY especially as we hope to fit in the Tongariro crossing before we go, all depends on the weather! Give me another drink to prepare myself for the onslaught.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Tina what great news

Just heading out to work again tonight,but may pop in later if all is well

Persephone,it has flown in has it not,you getting ready to join us in the South? Hope all goes well........and put down the merlot and get packing

Phyl x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just realised I've posted more than 1000 posts.....this will be 1008 so a belated 1000th post free drink on me.

Phyl x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:08 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised I've posted more than 1000 posts.....this will be 1008 so a belated 1000th post free drink on me.

Phyl x
Woo hoo cheers Phyl

Happy belated 1000th post

Ooooo that could be an award, "Best excuse for a round in the bar"

Dewb x
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:46 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Woo hoo cheers Phyl

Happy belated 1000th post

Ooooo that could be an award, "Best excuse for a round in the bar"

Dewb x
Iv popped in for a quick one befor I hit the sack

Well doen on that great milestone.

Tina. x
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 1:13 am
`

Phyl x
You have indeedy . Keep it up.

2 bottles for me and a box of tissues. I've a rotten bit of flu.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 2:43 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

You have indeedy . Keep it up.

2 bottles for me and a box of tissues. I've a rotten bit of flu.
And there was you shouting about wagons, and wheels falling off them at me ...

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Huge congratulations to Tina - we'll see you in the Bay before too long I hope.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 3:03 am
`

The wheels on my wagon are retractable out of necessity.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 6:25 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

The wheels on my wagon are retractable out of necessity.
rollin, rollin, rollin ... wagons roll ...
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
rollin, rollin, rollin ... wagons roll ...
Whip crack away...
hello everyone, here I am up from my sick bed at last, boy that flu sure is yeuky. BEVS I hope you feel much better soon, don't ignore it, give in gracefully.
Drinks all round xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.