The KIWI BAR

Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:25 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
PS: That's not why I'm talking to you!!! You make me laugh - at you, not with you, you understand?!

Might not reply any more!!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:26 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Might not reply any more!!

Gonna have a nightcap. Do you want one!! Gotta go bed soon
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:30 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Gonna have a nightcap. Do you want one!! Gotta go bed soon

My glass appeareth to be half full (what with my new found NZ Can Do Attitude - so upbeat I should bottle it and sell it. Quite irritating for everyone else!)

Yes, must turn in soon. Think hubby thinks I'm having an on-line affair. Occasionally he pulls up alongside me to see what's going on and I say "It's only me chatting to Sarah" He thinks I am insane. Oops, sorry, he knows I am insane! What have you got on for tomorrow. See, I care really, you on your own and all that!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:37 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

My glass appeareth to be half full (what with my new found NZ Can Do Attitude - so upbeat I should bottle it and sell it. Quite irritating for everyone else!)

Yes, must turn in soon. Think hubby thinks I'm having an on-line affair. Occasionally he pulls up alongside me to see what's going on and I say "It's only me chatting to Sarah" He thinks I am insane. Oops, sorry, he knows I am insane! What have you got on for tomorrow. See, I care really, you on your own and all that!

Gonna get the house valued and we might go and feed the geese.

Off to bed to dream of Robbie, listening to rudebox album at the mo. Definitely growing on me

Speak to you in the week. Fingers crossed for some news from NZIS for you soon!! Then I'll be Billy No Mates again!!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Who's on bar duty - we had our leaving party last night and I need some liquid anaesthetic because we just feel heartbroken today. I don't think either of us were prepared to feel like this. If that wasn't bad enough the kids had their leaving party today. We came home to read our cards and to cry more. Now going to bed with hangover made worse by crying all day. My aunt also went round getting video messages and my best friend sent round a message book, fortunately we haven't seen / read either yet. Saving that for the next crying fest. I think I'll start a thread advising against leaving parties!
Donna
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:41 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by danny.f
Who's on bar duty - we had our leaving party last night and I need some liquid anaesthetic because we just feel heartbroken today. I don't think either of us were prepared to feel like this. If that wasn't bad enough the kids had their leaving party today. We came home to read our cards and to cry more. Now going to bed with hangover made worse by crying all day. My aunt also went round getting video messages and my best friend sent round a message book, fortunately we haven't seen / read either yet. Saving that for the next crying fest. I think I'll start a thread advising against leaving parties!
Donna
Donna, bless you both, that must be really tough.

How are your plans coming on? Have you begged a bed at your mums for the interim?

When are you going and have you booked flights?

Are you sure Danny's not in tears because Arsenal thrashed Liverpool 3-0?!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Donna, bless you both, that must be really tough.

How are your plans coming on? Have you begged a bed at your mums for the interim?

When are you going and have you booked flights?

Are you sure Danny's not in tears because Arsenal thrashed Liverpool 3-0?!
Hi Loolah,
strange thing was that for whatever reason I didn't think I'd get so emotional Plus my brothers wedding photos were just open to viewing today so shed more tears loking at those.)

We're doing a Karen and StevieB and becoming gypsy like. We're staying at Dan's mums for a week then to my mums for about 6 weeks if all goes to plan - the plan being that we get visas! We are still waiting for the results of our medicals, should get them next week so haven't submitted ITA yet. We're pretty buggered if one of us fails the medical having sold the house, given up jobs etc. The mantra of "it's an adventure" that we have been repeating for x number of weeks is becoming slightly more hysterical every time we say it.

Like you we don't want to book flights yet but apparantly there's some big rugby thing starting in Feb and the travel agent said flights will become difficult to get round about that time. Might start a thread to find out more about that too! We have got the 16th Jan in our heads as when we are going so we are aiming for that.

I think you're right about the footie

Anyway I think I'll drink up and go to bed. Hope you and yours are all well,
Donna
Old Nov 13th 2006, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny.f
Donna
oh bless you Donna

We had ours on the saturday before and was fine until my sister came to leave and then she started to cry and that set me off, so I was blubbing and hugging my sister in the middle of a nightclub...soo soo embarasing, and of course that set off other friends around us, so that was me just written off for the rest of the night (1am and several tequilas) alcohol does not do the best for you...makes you far more emotional so we went home, to an empty house and just the remnants of the party which started at our house and then went into town

Its not easy but worth it when you get here, i laugh when I think about that scene in the nightclub even though it was a sad memory, it is also a nice one to think that people are sad you are leaving
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:25 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

We're doing a Karen and StevieB and becoming gypsy like.

Come on you Pikeys!!
Read your blog, karma for your heartache....
Funny, I don't feel homesick, only cried once and I was really concerned it would blight my goodbyes so glad it didn't.
I feel more sad for other other people - June feeling low and reading the replies.... and reading your blog....I count myself lucky all I miss at the moment is my super duper settee and it is on the way!!!.
Spoke to all my sons yesterday morning as it was No 2 son's birthday, pleased they are all doing OK and not missing us much. He is 22 - where has my life gone??!
Ah well, Cheers Mark (I'll drink his as he is not here - I think he would have 22 lagers!)
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
We're doing a Karen and StevieB and becoming gypsy like.

Come on you Pikeys!!
Read your blog, karma for your heartache....
Funny, I don't feel homesick, only cried once and I was really concerned it would blight my goodbyes so glad it didn't.
I feel more sad for other other people - June feeling low and reading the replies.... and reading your blog....I count myself lucky all I miss at the moment is my super duper settee and it is on the way!!!.
Spoke to all my sons yesterday morning as it was No 2 son's birthday, pleased they are all doing OK and not missing us much. He is 22 - where has my life gone??!
Ah well, Cheers Mark (I'll drink his as he is not here - I think he would have 22 lagers!)

cheers marks - happy birthday.
donna - you poor honey , thinking of you & the gang
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:41 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
cheers marks - happy birthday.
donna - you poor honey , thinking of you & the gang
When I spoke to Markie, he was heading to the Pub with the proceeds of my birthday cheque, gotta luv him!!
How are you, hopefully not so sad from the comments I have read?
I told you in my blog - cure for all ills known to man?
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

When I spoke to Markie, he was heading to the Pub with the proceeds of my birthday cheque, gotta luv him!!
How are you, hopefully not so sad from the comments I have read?
I told you in my blog - cure for all ills known to man?
nope better now grandads picked up agin , he loves to give us a rollacoaster ride . Its just that time of yr i guess, we did my nans ashes this time last year too, oh & good old hormones played a part too (typical)
anyway hows your aches after the horse riding?
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:55 am
conquering the world!

nope better now grandads picked up agin , he loves to give us a rollacoaster ride . Its just that time of yr i guess, we did my nans ashes this time last year too, oh & good old hormones played a part too (typical)
anyway hows your aches after the horse riding?
Not a good time for you by the sound of it. We all have times that make us sad. My father drowned in the Spey many years ago and we didn't find his body for 6 weeks. He was missing when Mark was born so his birthday has a sad edge also....
Just about over the horse-riding.... just in time for 4 days of Calming and Restraint training.... which will make you ache all over by the end of the week!!! :scared: There was a C&R incident recently and I was very, very impressed with the way it was handled. Glad to be part of a system that works so efficiently. I'll drink to that
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Not a good time for you by the sound of it. We all have times that make us sad. My father drowned in the Spey many years ago and we didn't find his body for 6 weeks. He was missing when Mark was born so his birthday has a sad edge also....
Just about over the horse-riding.... just in time for 4 days of Calming and Restraint training.... which will make you ache all over by the end of the week!!! :scared: There was a C&R incident recently and I was very, very impressed with the way it was handled. Glad to be part of a system that works so efficiently. I'll drink to that

how's stevie boy , any joy on the job front or is he still happy to be house husband
Old Nov 13th 2006, 7:07 am
conquering the world!

how's stevie boy , any joy on the job front or is he still happy to be house husband
He's just shouted through he's "OK, very well thank you". Ensconced in front of the box with the girl who apparently isn't feeling well. But able to watch the film. And eat tea. And half a tin of peaches. And drink fizzy pop. Must be very ill......
He has a couple of things he's still looking at but we now realise he earns as much with his RAF pension in a month as I do working for a fortnight so I guess he is in no hurry. I thinks he's bored though (not bored enough to tackle the ironing mountain though :scared: )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.